Alarmist site REAL CLIMATE goes dark.....

AR5 is a fraud because it relies on AR4 and AR3 which have ALREADY been proven fraudulent. The IPCC CLAIM to be transparent but they're not.
IPCC Researchers Admit Global Warming Fraud
Among the IPCC elite embarrassingly, if not criminally, compromised is Phillip D. Jones, a Ph.D. climatologist at the University of East Anglia whose work figured prominently in the IPCC Third Assessment Report of 2001. Jones also contributed significantly to the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report in 2007 (AR4), but he failed to follow through when skeptical investigators asked to review raw data associated with that report. They announced intent to use UK Freedom of Information laws to obtain the data, so Jones sent the following e-mail to one of his collaborators: "Mike, Can you delete any e-mails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise.... Can you also e-mail Gene and get him to do the same?... Will be getting Caspar to do likewise." The Mike in this message is Michael Mann, professor of meteorology at Pennsylvania State University, whose influential "hockey stick" graph warning of pending global warming eco-catastrophe was found by a congressional investigation to be fraudulent. In another correspondence about AR4 labeled HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, Jones contacted Mann regarding research critical of their global warming platform. "I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report," wrote Jones. "Kevin and I will keep them out somehow — even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"

RealClimate is back up now. Like I said, it was admin issue. The main site is still having capacity problems, but the backup site is working. If you want details of the admin issue, go there and read about it.

http://realclimate-backup.org/

This did elicit an amusing display of the abnormal psychology common to so many deniers. If you read the WUWT story on the topic, the commenters there fell in the following categories:

20% -- Those who got it right about how it was just an admin matter.

50% -- Those who didn't even address the topic, and instead just raged about how much they hated liberals and climate scientists.

30% -- Those who put forth barking mad conspiracy theories, like Billy did.

RealClimate is back up now. Like I said, it was admin issue. The main site is still having capacity problems, but the backup site is working. If you want details of the admin issue, go there and read about it.

http://realclimate-backup.org/

This did elicit an amusing display of the abnormal psychology common to so many deniers. If you read the WUWT story on the topic, the commenters there fell in the following categories:

20% -- Those who got it right about how it was just an admin matter.

50% -- Those who didn't even address the topic, and instead just raged about how much they hated liberals and climate scientists.

30% -- Those who put forth barking mad conspiracy theories, like Billy did.
so I still don't know your definition of denier, we know there are folks such as yourself, but what is the other meaning?

BTW, timing is everything ain't it?

Real climate goes dark when..........

Forum List

Back