Alan West "heard" 80 Dems are Communists

allen20west20motherland.jpg

muslimpig.jpg

Facists generally call people commies.

Oh..and commies hate Unions.

Commies hate unions???:cuckoo::cuckoo:
The foundation of the communist party in Europe and especially here in America WERE IN THE UNIONS.

:lol:

No..they weren't.

Some commies infiltrated Unions..but as soon as commies get to power..they get rid of Unions.

Same with Fascists.

And it was Union Leader Lech Walesa that booted the commies from Poland.

Lech Wa

Learn some fucking history.

Facists generally call people commies.

Oh..and commies hate Unions.

Commies hate unions???:cuckoo::cuckoo:
The foundation of the communist party in Europe and especially here in America WERE IN THE UNIONS.

:lol:

No..they weren't.

Some commies infiltrated Unions..but as soon as commies get to power..they get rid of Unions.

Same with Fascists.

And it was Union Leader Lech Walesa that booted the commies from Poland.

Lech Wa

Learn some fucking history.

How about some history IN AMERICA which you do not know shit.
American unions were active with the communists in the 30s and 40s HERE.
They played a MAJOR role in the organization and support of unions pre WWII.
And just a year ago unions and communists rallied together IN CHICAGO at a rally there.

Take a look at this thread ...

West has the rw's doing exactly what he wants. He makes an utterly ridiculous accsation offers nohing to back it up and The rws heads are just bobbing up and down. You're ignoring the FACT that the Repubs are always after someone but NEVER doing what they promised.

Jobs, economy, education, infrastructure - the pubs do nothing, but they have the rw jumping through their hoops.

Shades of "The Manchurian Candidate".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_iBcXCu84w]Classic Scene with Legendary Angela Lansbury and Laurence Harvey from The Manchurian Candidate (1962) - YouTube[/ame]

West has the rw's doing exactly what he wants. He makes an utterly ridiculous accsation offers nohing to back it up and The rws heads are just bobbing up and down. You're ignoring the FACT that the Repubs are always after someone but NEVER doing what they promised.

Jobs, economy, education, infrastructure - the pubs do nothing, but they have the rw jumping through their hoops.

stfu...Allen West didn't make anyone do anything...Most of us can think for ourselves..more than we can say about you..
We've given you proof of things and you just ignore them anyway..go bury your head in the sand..

Last edited:

stfu...Allen West didn't make anyone do anything...Most of us can't think for ourselves..more than we can say about you..
We've given you proof of things and you just ignore them anyway..go bury your head in the sand..
Correction.

If he wanted to be taken seriously West should have named names.
Put it all on the line. Otherwise it is just talk.

Well McCarthy said in his Feb. 9, 1950 Wheeling speech, "I have here in my hand a list of 205 names...." The next day in Salt Lake City the number was 57. But no matter, the number, it was to make McCarthy one of the most powerful US Senators. Will that happen to Alan West?

The thing with communism is, the whole idea of it is to impose conformity on people.

You must conform, or you're screwed.

Now, Democrats keep getting the attack that they're communists while in the real world, to be a member of the Republican party, you must conform to their views or else you're screwed.

You can't be a pro-choice Republican anymore or they don't like you (just ask me).

You can't be for the individual mandate anymore, even though it was a Republican idea and a popular one or else they say you hate America and are trying to bring her down.

You can't be for cap-and-trade anymore, even though Republicans put it out there first as it is a good idea, or else they say you hate America.

I'm sorry, but within the Democratic ranks are pro-lifers and pro-choicers.

Some Democrats are into religion while others not so much.

Some Democrats are into lowering taxes while others not so much.

Some Democrats say "everything across the board" when it comes to new energy, while others say no to oil and coal.

When it comes to communism at this point in time in America, it's the folks that have taken over the Republican party who are perpetuating communism within themselves and it shows in how you simply can not break ranks or have a differing opinion on anything these days without my former party telling me that I now hate the country.

Conformity kills and conformity is the name-brand of this new Republican party over the last few years or so. If you disagree with them on anything, you're out, and that has left me to go to visit other tents that I am finding are not based on communism at all, but on democratic principles and the open exchange of ideas, while it is the Republican party that is the most communist in America today.

This just in from the TOTKO hot-line:

'Alan West is under investigation as a Communist sympathizer and possible double agent. It has been confirmed from excellent sources that West is in possession of numerous Communist made technologies and further investigation will determine if the purchase of these items contributed to Communist China. West denies being a Communist sympathizer, but given the number of communist made products uncovered in his possession they point only to support of communism. It has also been alleged he was seen coming out of a Walmart, and has received campaign contributions from a company that sells numerous communist made products. Investigators are positive they uncovered a supporter and potential communist in Congress. Stay tuned as this story unfolds.' TOTKO press

Forum List

Back