Alan West for VP

:clap2: perfect :clap2:

Alan West against most every Black political leader in the nation. Perfect!

Romney/West 2012 Buford is indeed a Doofus

There are many Black conservatives in this nation. You will not find them on the corrupt leftist media. Here is Obama's nightmare. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Og2xv2cnaQ]**Barbara from Harlem - Patriot Powderkeg** Pomona, NY Oct. 15, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, thanks for the laugh!!!! People like her will keep you at that steady 3-5% level! :lol:

when they pass getting 6% of the Black vote, FOX News will declare a majority of Black Americans are Conservatives

Hey, nice backtrack there. You said nominate...now it's elect. Trouble keeping your bullshit straight? Well I'm shocked...:eusa_eh:

Why limit it to the last 75 years? Something you don't like about the past? There have been at least three Black Republican Senators:
  1. Hiram Revels, elected in 1870 to the U.S. Senator as a Republican from Mississippi.
  2. Blanche Bruce -- elected in 1875 as a Republican from Mississippi. Served until 1881.
  3. Edward Brooke -- A Massachusetts Republican, served between 1967 and 1979.

And there was a Black Republican Governor - Pinckney Pinchback, who served as Republican governor of Louisiana in 1872 after the previous governor was impeached.

Also, I recall in 2010 that Jennifer Carroll was elected Lieutenant Governor of Florida. Michael Steele was Lieutenant Governor of Maryland before heading the RNC. Lynn Swan was nominated on the Republican ticket for Pennsylvania's Governorship. He lost but I'm pretty sure it was Democrats that voted against him. Secretary of State Colin Powell may not have been elected, but that's a pretty big job...for a black guy of course! Is Connie Rice Black?

Anyway, nice dodge. Coward.

That's sad actually. That you have to go back to the fifteen years of reconstruction to find elected black Republicans. 140 years ago?

Yes Republicans like to trot out an occasional black candidate, but their base will not come out for them and rarely elect them

Any way you cut it, the GOP is a party of older white, christian males. It will have to change if they want to remain a viable party

It was democrats that kept Black people from voting...Maybe you need to learn you history.

That was then, this is NOW. I DO like the way that people like you will first state that they are 'conservatives' then republicans (when it suits you), like to run away from the fact that those Democrats who you mentioned were the CONSERVATIVES of that time, they along with 'conservative' hero William F. Buckley, were OPPOSED to the Civil Rights movement! The constantly complained about the Liberals who were fighting for the Civil rights and Civil Liberties of Black people. You can still see it today when they rail against the ACLU and other Liberal groups. Thanks for the laugh!!! :lol:

LOL, thanks for the laugh!!!! People like her will keep you at that steady 3-5% level! :lol:

And there you have it folks. Leftists don't criticize policy. All you need to do is call the other guy a childish name or pretend to find them 'laughable'. After all, it easy to simply call the guy with an opposing view a racist/homophobic/intolerant/xenophobic/Islamophobic/bigoted/etc. It's hard to argue with specificity, logic and reason.

Low IQ? Ignorance? I'm not sure but there it is for all to see.

That was then, this is NOW.

Yep, and nothing's changed. You complain the loudest about intolerance while being the most intolerant. You claim to want to help the poor man while keeping him a slave to central planning. You claim to value freedom while shitting on the liberties enshrined in our founding.

Ain't nothing changed. You're still the evil fucks that must be defeated. But hey, in a few decades, you can simply change you names and keep pretending to be the good guys. That'll work I'm sure.

Does Allen West know there is an imposter named Alan West who is impersonating him?

Romney/West 2012

:thewave:

It will be the first time in American history that a VP candidate: "I have a higher security clearance than the Commander in Chief" - Allen West

Last edited:

And there you have it folks. Leftists don't criticize policy. All you need to do is call the other guy a childish name or pretend to find them 'laughable'. After all, it easy to simply call the guy with an opposing view a racist/homophobic/intolerant/xenophobic/Islamophobic/bigoted/etc. It's hard to argue with specificity, logic and reason.

What name did I call her? I discuss and debate policy all of the time, what are you talking about? I do find people who are full of shit laughable.

What name did I call her? I discuss and debate policy all of the time, what are you talking about? I do find people who are full of shit laughable.

Yes, thanks for making my point. Your idea of a well thought our retort: "LOL, thanks for the laugh!!!!". Oh so insightful.

That was then, this is NOW.

Yep, and nothing's changed. You complain the loudest about intolerance while being the most intolerant. You claim to want to help the poor man while keeping him a slave to central planning. You claim to value freedom while shitting on the liberties enshrined in our founding.

Ain't nothing changed. You're still the evil fucks that must be defeated. But hey, in a few decades, you can simply change you names and keep pretending to be the good guys. That'll work I'm sure.

You "forgot" the rest of my post, I wonder why? Here it is:
"That was then, this is NOW. I DO like the way that people like you will first state that they are 'conservatives' then republicans (when it suits you), like to run away from the fact that those Democrats who you mentioned were the CONSERVATIVES of that time, they along with 'conservative' hero William F. Buckley, were OPPOSED to the Civil Rights movement! The constantly complained about the Liberals who were fighting for the Civil rights and Civil Liberties of Black people. You can still see it today when they rail against the ACLU and other Liberal groups. Thanks for the laugh!!! :lol: "

You are pretty funny though, one minute you try to act all "sophisticated" and "above it all" by saying this crap below:
And there you have it folks. Leftists don't criticize policy. All you need to do is call the other guy a childish name or pretend to find them 'laughable'. After all, it easy to simply call the guy with an opposing view a racist/homophobic/intolerant/xenophobic/Islamophobic/bigoted/etc. <snip>
Yet you do it yourself by stating this LAUGHABLE crap:
"You're still the evil fucks that must be defeated."
You just showed yourself to be a hypocrite.

I do note that it's "funny" to see an alleged 'Classical Liberal' stick up for a guy who voted yes for the NDAA and the PA! Voted yes on the DC opportunity scholarship program (government money give away), Require 80% fuel-choice vehicles by 2018., Regulate all dog breeders down to kennels of 50 dogs. (Feb 2011) (what happened to "get government out of the way"???), American Exceptionalism requires growing armed forces. (Nov 2010)
Voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act's roving wiretaps. (Feb 2011) (more BIG government and BIG brother!), Voted NO on removing US armed forces from Afghanistan. (Mar 2011) , "I am committed to honoring the promises made to seniors and will protect Medicare and Social Security 9BIG GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS!) for both today&#8217;s and tomorrow&#8217;s seniors. But the inaction and the massive cuts to the programs supported by President Obama and liberals in Congress is not an option.(AGAINST CUTS TO BUG GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS??? LOL Wow!)" Nice!!! :lol:

Last edited:

Yes, thanks for making my point. Your idea of a well thought our retort: "LOL, thanks for the laugh!!!!". Oh so insightful.

It's noted that you FAILED to answer my question and show me what name I allegedly called her. What's wrong with thanking people who are both full of shit and hypocrites for a good laugh when I expose them or they expose themselves for what they are?

Shit West makes progressive purple with rage so that alone makes him a Great conservative....His blunt truth telling is just icing on the cake....Nothing like a strong black man wanting to be free instead of barely surviving in the progressive ghettos Or slave pens as they should be called.

Shit West makes progressive purple with rage so that alone makes him a Great conservative....His blunt truth telling is just icing on the cake....Nothing like a strong black man wanting to be free instead of barely surviving in the progressive ghettos Or slave pens as they should be called.

Kanye West would make a better Congressman

It's noted that you FAILED to answer my question and show me what name I allegedly called her. What's wrong with thanking people who are both full of shit and hypocrites for a good laugh when I expose them or they expose themselves for what they are?

Perhaps you have a reading comprehension issue?

All you need to do is call the other guy a childish name or pretend to find them 'laughable'.

But again, thanks for making my point. "Full of shit", "a good laugh", etc. You have nothing but emotionally based opinions void of logic or reason.

Moron, please!

Read a book, remember, this is what the whole world thinks of Y O U

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

You people really get off on that 'slave' shit. Why don't you call 'the Blacks' the version that's not 'coded'? I know that's why you people have an orgasm when west and your other stooges start mentioning 'plantation' 'slave', etc.

Forum List

Back