Alan West for VP

Already gave you a list. Reading comprehension issues? Further, here's a list of Black Republicans running in the upcoming election:

2012 Black GOP Candidates

And there's an element of the Democrat base that will never vote for a white. Your point?

English your second language?

Republicans have managed to get six blacks elected to major office in 75 years. Only one Senator and that was 50 years ago

Pretty pathetic by any account. Putting up black candidates that even Republicans won't vote for does not change a thing

Pretty pathetic indeed. Makes one wonder what the hell Black Americans were thinking, tending to vote for the white man that wants to keep them under their Democrat big government thumb. Now that a few Blacks are seeing the light of limited government, I understand that scares the shit out of you central planner types. I mean, if you can't convince all those po' Black folks to vote for handouts, your future looks damn dim. Couldn't happen to nicer bunch of guys. :razz:

Ever see the audience at a GOP fundraiser? Middle aged, white, christian.
Yes you can trot out a few black speakers who can regurgitate the Republican mantra of supply side, guns and the flag....but you are not fooling anyone

Republicans have managed to get six blacks elected to major office in 75 years. Only one Senator and that was 50 years ago

Pretty pathetic by any account. Putting up black candidates that even Republicans won't vote for does not change a thing

Pretty pathetic indeed. Makes one wonder what the hell Black Americans were thinking, tending to vote for the white man that wants to keep them under their Democrat big government thumb. Now that a few Blacks are seeing the light of limited government, I understand that scares the shit out of you central planner types. I mean, if you can't convince all those po' Black folks to vote for handouts, your future looks damn dim. Couldn't happen to nicer bunch of guys. :razz:

Yes you can trot out a few black speakers who can regurgitate the Republican mantra of supply side, guns and the flag....but you are not fooling anyone

Ever see a fundraiser at a Libertarian event? All ages, all races, all religions, including no religion. I'll pass on you pathetic souls either looking for a handout or hoping to tell others what to do. You'll find none of that shit with Libertarians and whole lot less of it with Republicans. I may disagree with some Republican ideals but you guys aren't even in the ballpark. I think we're done here.

This is the Cain schtick all over again. LOOK! We're considering a Black Man! Aren't we enlightened? But when it comes time for the final pick....don't look for Cain or West to be in the running.

When you consider that 95% of blacks are still on the Democrat plantation, the pool of viable candidates for the GOP is rather small. Until blacks decide that they would be happier contributing to society than sponging off others as they are conditioned to do by Democrats, it's not likely that the ratio of white to black GOP elected officials will get beyond the 19:1 membership ratio.

You know, I am still shocked at the degree of rw racism and racial hatred I see on this board. You'd think I'd be immune by now, but no. I'm still shocked and it still repulses me.

When you consider that 95% of blacks are still on the Democrat plantation, the pool of viable candidates for the GOP is rather small. Until blacks decide that they would be happier contributing to society than sponging off others as they are conditioned to do by Democrats, it's not likely that the ratio of white to black GOP elected officials will get beyond the 19:1 membership ratio.

Until Republicans stop characterizing blacks as sponging off of society, they will never receive the black vote

Want to talk about Hispanics next?
This just goes to show Ernie's (and his racist ilk's) deep seated hatred and racism for black people. He simply hates black people.

He truly believes that just about all blacks are just sponging off of society...and that's the general RepubliCON meme as well, you can tell in their talking points and especially in their dog-whistle calls, it's all about stopping blacks from getting what they've earned/deserved and what they (the blacks) didn't work for/deserve.

Let's see how far it gets them (the RepubliCON$)

it can get them real far because as ive seen and heard many black indivuals are having new discussions and new views and seeing which way their dollars go as individuals and where they themselves can be.

I think with guys like West, Cain and a few others ive seen at Tea Party rallies and discussions they are seeing new views and a new future and i think many are proud to be a part of that.

This is the Cain schtick all over again. LOOK! We're considering a Black Man! Aren't we enlightened? But when it comes time for the final pick....don't look for Cain or West to be in the running.

Thanx for the slighted view, but if u read or watch Cain and West they are proud of where they are and they are where they want to be. I am sure Herman Cain would tell u himself he got a fair shake from the republicans and people that support them. West is very proud of his work and his track record. Hes been a voice for NOT the black people but all people who believe in him and a lot of white people want him to run when hes ready.

whos fooling what if u want to be there u go, if you dont, u dont. They dont force u to come nor do they use u as a tool. You come as a human u stand as a human.

You know, I am still shocked at the degree of rw racism and racial hatred I see on this board. You'd think I'd be immune by now, but no. I'm still shocked and it still repulses me.

Until Republicans stop characterizing blacks as sponging off of society, they will never receive the black vote

This just goes to show Ernie's (and his racist ilk's) deep seated hatred and racism for black people. He simply hates black people.

He truly believes that just about all blacks are just sponging off of society...and that's the general RepubliCON meme as well, you can tell in their talking points and especially in their dog-whistle calls, it's all about stopping blacks from getting what they've earned/deserved and what they (the blacks) didn't work for/deserve.

I completely agree Erine S is the biggest racist on this forum and those kind of comments from him are disgusting. It also shows off that the deep south hicks are still going strong with their racism and hate.

Are you nuts?

What happens if Romney wins then kicks the bucket? You would have a controversial loudmouth leading our nation and the Republican party.

I don't want that. It would lead to every undisciplined crazy vying for the Whitehouse--I think it is enough if they only shoot to become House representatives. Stick to Chris Christie types for VP--not that controversial yet willing to speak their mind, plus can do the job of president.
Yeah that would be like Palin all over again!

:lol: Palin isn't a Communist or the biggest spender in history that failed, well succeeded at what he wants

Already gave you a list. Reading comprehension issues? Further, here's a list of Black Republicans running in the upcoming election:

2012 Black GOP Candidates

And there's an element of the Democrat base that will never vote for a white. Your point?

What self respecting Black person would want to side with a bunch of racist jerk offs who wrongly imply that "the Blacks" vote democrat for handouts?

Blacks have historically seen the "light of limited government" when the federal government let the state governments enslave them, have special laws to disenfranchise them (Black Codes and Jim Crow), treat them worse than second class citizens, treat them worse than the enemies of our country in many cases, treat them like shit even after fighting the enemies of this country, and deprive them of their Constitutional rights on a wholesale level.

It would be interesting to hear your 'version' of 'Limited Government'. Were you a supporter of the previous Administration? What Administration actually practiced 'Limited Governance'?

What you both did is not that clever. Rep. West is actually a smart man who loves his country and is polarizing because he does not quote the Dem party line as you expect the other blacks to do. Also, people think he will scare off voters due to his honesty. He may be just what we need at this point. A leader not afraid to get dirty while fixing what's broken. I would go to war with the man any day.

Agree totally

Romney should run with him

Yep...I can fully support that choice. :eusa_clap: Hasn't been a better choice since Curtis LeMay.

I see what ya'll are doing there. yuck yuck hee hee

Its the same old Republican meme....Blacks don't vote for us because we won't give them free stuff

Yep, that's their line of bullshit.

wow, this thread brought out the leftie racists for some reason. ya'll had better check your BP before you pop an artery.

Thanx for the slighted view, but if u read or watch Cain and West they are proud of where they are and they are where they want to be. I am sure Herman Cain would tell u himself he got a fair shake from the republicans and people that support them. West is very proud of his work and his track record. Hes been a voice for NOT the black people but all people who believe in him and a lot of white people want him to run when hes ready.

Really, then why did he say this about Black people?
Freshman Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said Wednesday that he is "the modern day Harriet Tubman" leading people away from the plantation, which is overseen by "perceived leaders in the black community"
Allen West: I Am The Modern Day Harriet Tubman [UPDATE]

This man is right on target and letting it fly. He needs to be heard by the nation. This is beautiful.

Allen West: True Racism Lies With White Liberals - Katie Pavlich
:clap2: perfect :clap2:

Alan West against most every Black political leader in the nation. Perfect!

Romney/West 2012 Buford is indeed a Doofus

There are many Black conservatives in this nation. You will not find them on the corrupt leftist media. Here is Obama's nightmare. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Og2xv2cnaQ]**Barbara from Harlem - Patriot Powderkeg** Pomona, NY Oct. 15, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

wow, this thread brought out the leftie racists for some reason. ya'll had better check your BP before you pop an artery.

4245945046_3d91798b2a_o.jpg

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/alan-colmes-tea-partier-tells-mediaite-rac

Last edited:
In 75 years Republicans have elected just six Blacks to higher office. Yes, just six. Five as Congressmen, one as a Senator. None as Governor, President or Vice President

That is the base that West has to run in. They love to trot out blacks and say....See? We have blacks too!

But they don't actually elect them

Hey, nice backtrack there. You said nominate...now it's elect. Trouble keeping your bullshit straight? Well I'm shocked...:eusa_eh:

Why limit it to the last 75 years? Something you don't like about the past? There have been at least three Black Republican Senators:
  1. Hiram Revels, elected in 1870 to the U.S. Senator as a Republican from Mississippi.
  2. Blanche Bruce -- elected in 1875 as a Republican from Mississippi. Served until 1881.
  3. Edward Brooke -- A Massachusetts Republican, served between 1967 and 1979.

And there was a Black Republican Governor - Pinckney Pinchback, who served as Republican governor of Louisiana in 1872 after the previous governor was impeached.

Also, I recall in 2010 that Jennifer Carroll was elected Lieutenant Governor of Florida. Michael Steele was Lieutenant Governor of Maryland before heading the RNC. Lynn Swan was nominated on the Republican ticket for Pennsylvania's Governorship. He lost but I'm pretty sure it was Democrats that voted against him. Secretary of State Colin Powell may not have been elected, but that's a pretty big job...for a black guy of course! Is Connie Rice Black?

Anyway, nice dodge. Coward.

That's sad actually. That you have to go back to the fifteen years of reconstruction to find elected black Republicans. 140 years ago?

Yes Republicans like to trot out an occasional black candidate, but their base will not come out for them and rarely elect them

Any way you cut it, the GOP is a party of older white, christian males. It will have to change if they want to remain a viable party

It was democrats that kept Black people from voting...Maybe you need to learn you history.

This man is right on target and letting it fly. He needs to be heard by the nation. This is beautiful.

There are many Black conservatives in this nation. You will not find them on the corrupt leftist media. Here is Obama's nightmare. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Og2xv2cnaQ]**Barbara from Harlem - Patriot Powderkeg** Pomona, NY Oct. 15, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, thanks for the laugh!!!! People like her will keep you at that steady 3-5% level! :lol:

There are many Black conservatives in this nation. You will not find them on the corrupt leftist media. Here is Obama's nightmare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Og2...keg** Pomona, NY Oct. 15, 2011 - YouTube[/url

many?

define many.

Many: more than two :eusa_clap:

what did McCain get 4% of the Black vote?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back