Alan West for VP

This man is right on target and letting it fly. He needs to be heard by the nation. This is beautiful.

Allen West: True Racism Lies With White Liberals - Katie Pavlich

Agree
Allan West would be the perfect complement for Romney

And think of all the blacks who would dump Obama so they could vote for West

Oh yeah. Just think about that.

Blacks will vote for anyone who is black, regardless of ideology. If a real black like West were to run, Hussein would not have a chance

only 13% of robmoneys money comes from small donors.

You dont run the republican party it runs you

Isn't that just so bad??? Lol!
Too bad Obama can't do the same, sounds to me like he's losing his base. Let see.......

“Voters of all stripes -- Republicans, independents and Democrats -- have made it clear that President Obama has not lived up to the promises of his last campaign,” Zwick said. “Mitt Romney’s message of restoring economic security and rebuilding our middle class is clearly resonating across the country. In the months to come, these resources will be crucial to highlighting the difference between President Obama’s broken promises and Mitt Romney’s plan to get America on the right track again.”

Mitt Romney outraised President Obama by $35 million in June - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

I can almost see the sweat rolling off your forehead your so damn worried!! :clap2:

We can see how worried you are in every post you make...Lol!!!

Can't wait to find you on here the day after elections and her you admit your wrong. You will do that won't you??? Please???

Oh yeah. Just think about that.

Blacks will vote for anyone who is black, regardless of ideology. If a real black like West were to run, Hussein would not have a chance

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I see what you did there.

What you both did is not that clever. Rep. West is actually a smart man who loves his country and is polarizing because he does not quote the Dem party line as you expect the other blacks to do. Also, people think he will scare off voters due to his honesty. He may be just what we need at this point. A leader not afraid to get dirty while fixing what's broken. I would go to war with the man any day.

What you both did is not that clever. Rep. West is actually a smart man who loves his country and is polarizing because he does not quote the Dem party line as you expect the other blacks to do. Also, people think he will scare off voters due to his honesty. He may be just what we need at this point. A leader not afraid to get dirty while fixing what's broken. I would go to war with the man any day.

Agree totally

Romney should run with him

Agree totally

Romney should run with him

Yep...I can fully support that choice. :eusa_clap: Hasn't been a better choice since Curtis LeMay.

Allen West is an radical right wing lunatic. I hope Willard did pick West, he would have independents running for their lives to Obama :up:

Progressives fear truth and West speaks the truth ....He shows them who the true racists and bigots are....Democrat party is the party of the KKK and Jim Cow and Wallace and Slavery and Segregation and The main opponent to civil rights....History proves what the real party of hate is.

Herman Cain thankfully sank his own boat - otherwise he was the real deal that other mainstream Blacks might have considered over Obama.

Progressives fear truth and West speaks the truth ....He shows them who the true racists and bigots are....Democrat party is the party of the KKK and Jim Cow and Wallace and Slavery and Segregation and The main opponent to civil rights....History proves what the real party of hate is.

Fox has programmed you well,..good sheep.

Allen West is an radical right wing lunatic. I hope Willard did pick West, he would have independents running for their lives to Obama :up:

I would not and could not support Obama, but I agree with you on the fact that West would have independents voting third party or not voting at all.

Forum List

Back