Alan Simpson wants Norqist investigated

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Grover Norquist - Alan Simpson - Lawrence O'Donnell | Mediaite

In an interview on The Last Word tonight, Simpson noted that Norquist had challenged Republican Sen. Tom Coburn on a $6 billion cut on ethanol subsidies he had called “tax increases,” which incensed Simpson greatly. “Grover and his happy band of warriors are trying to call that a tax increase– that’s a damn lie and he knows it,” he told O’Donnell. “And if he can get away with that, elect him President.”

Simpson continued to question Norquist’s power throughout the segment, arguing that “he can’t kill you, he can’t burn your house, he can defeat you in reelection,” and if a public servant thought the latter was enough to obey him, they didn’t deserve the spot. He also told O’Donnell several times that “if Grover Norquist is more powerful than the President of the United States and the Congress, he should run for President,” leaving open-ended the question of why he hadn’t pursued public office.

• Banned
how does the constitution stop you from being investigated?

• Banned
He/she has no idea who simpson is.

The real right is now regretting courting these tea party spoilers and bringing them to power.

They should have not courted them or refrained from keeping them at arms length so they could deny them when they had to.

Now they will have to corral them or they will ruin the Republicans chances of election

Luckily for the fascists, we, and Norquist, have a Constitution to protect us.

So you knowingly called LONG time republican leader Simpson a fascist because he wants someone to look into Norquists associations?

Norquist really must be special to you huh?

From Sis's position, Alan Simpson is a pinko commie.

Ya gotta love the idiots who attempt to speak for me and somehow think they know what I think.

I guess it's those "special" mind-reading powers so many morons actually believe they have.

:lol:

Now Sis, you certainly try to speak for everyone else.:razz:

Alan Simpson is a conservative, not a 'Conservative'. Therefore, he is someone you dislike intensely.

Luckily for the fascists, we, and Norquist, have a Constitution to protect us.

So you call LONG time republican leader Simpson a fascist because he wants someone to look into Norquists associations?
If he wants the government to investigate, you bet I do.

.... Norquist really must be special to you huh?
Ya gotta love the idiots who think they know what I think.

It's really "special".

From Sis's position, Alan Simpson is a pinko commie.

Ya gotta love the idiots who attempt to speak for me and somehow think they know what I think.

I guess it's those "special" mind-reading powers so many morons actually believe they have.

Now Sis, you certainly try to speak for everyone else.:razz:

Alan Simpson is a conservative, not a 'Conservative'. Therefore, he is someone you dislike intensely.
Ya gotta love the delusional morons who clearly think they have "special" mind reading powers.

Loving it. :lmao:

Forum List

Back