Alan Simpson: GOP has some homophobes

Yeah, I'm sure your little jabs would make Shakespeare jealous. :lol::lol::lol: What an idiot.

I'm impressed you've read anything beyond your 5th grade reader.

Bravo.:clap2:

Literary genius! Wow, Mr. Samson, you're so smart. I think I'll break out the gold star stickers just for you.

Just take one off your forehead.

Or where ever else you've decided they look good on you.

:eusa_hand:

You don't need to let me know: "Dick" right?

You get that too?

I'm glad my Gaydar isn't the only one that went off.:redface:

I'm guessing your gaydar goes off every time you look in the mirror. You're just too ashamed to admit it.

:lame2:

You worked a sweat up with that one.

Here, since you're obviously pitiful, I'll help you out:

"I'm rubber: You're Glue,

What bounces from me, sticks to you"

:eusa_hand:

I hope that didn't confuse you.:(

Confused? No, you're the little guy who's confused. Embrace it, Samson. Don't be ashamed.

As fun as it is to make fun of homophobes, this back and forth has become quite boring. Have fun, Samson. Remember: don't repress it, embrace it. And next time I hear from you, I expect to see nothing less than Nobel Prize worthy posts. How can anybody take you seriously if your posts aren't works of literary genius?

What makes this thread so relevant is the fact that a mainstream GOPer has said it publicly.

Anyone who doesn't recognize that is simply not serious.

What makes this thread so relevant is the fact that a mainstream GOPer has said it publicly.

Let's not forget, however, that DEM's could have easily passed a 2011 budget while they had majorities in both houses.

The GOP is not the only dwadling political party on Capitol Hill.

Let's not forget, however, that DEM's could have easily passed a 2011 budget while they had majorities in both houses.

The GOP is not the only dwadling political party on Capitol Hill.

Don't forget all the opportunities they had to pass gay marriage legislation when the dems had full power of gov't.

Repealing DADT is a nothing issue that was media sensationalized, won't have any affect on anything.

Forum List

Back