Alan Simpson Calls GOP Refusal To Raise Revenue ‘Absolute Bullshit’

"That's $115 billion in REDUCED REVENUE...."

Yes, so if you're a moron who thinks allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire will balance the budget, you're off by over $1 trillion.

I never said it would balance it alone, you Toddling buffoon! But it sure as hell would put a dent in our deficit, along with getting rid of the tax breaks/loopholes for mega corporations like Mobil....unless YOU, Toddy, have your head so far up Boehner's butt that you think $115 billion is irrelevent.

Get up to speed, Toddy boy.

LOL So business based here should not be allowed to compete globally. Force them overseas. It good for the dem job machine.

Brilliant. Just because they have been our boogieman for over 50 years.

Get a new act. Try to understand some basic economics. Jeez

WTF are you babbling about? NO ONE ON THIS THREAD HAS STATED THAT USA BUSINESS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE GLOBALLY.

But if YOU are suggesting that global competition requires employing NO American citizens domestically while EXPECTING Americans to buy the products at American prices, then I dare say the American corporation is NOT working for America but just a select few investors and management/R&D to "compete globally".

And exactly how is wanting American companies to employ Americans to produce products to be sold at home and abroad WHILE PAYING THE WORKERS A DECENT WAGE AND OFFERING DECENT BENEFITS "forcing" companies overseas?

You see chuckles, it's not the last 50 years of a boogeyman, but the last 30 years of the wishful thinking of a B-Grade actor and his corporate co-horts......a policy called "reaganomics" THAT HAS FAILED MISERABLY! A matter of fact, a matter of history, a matter of basic economics.

You need to load up mentally with something more than blanks, my Full-Auto friend.

Last edited:
"That's $115 billion in REDUCED REVENUE...."

Yes, so if you're a moron who thinks allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire will balance the budget, you're off by over $1 trillion.

I never said it would balance it alone, you Toddling buffoon! But it sure as hell would put a dent in our deficit, along with getting rid of the tax breaks/loopholes for mega corporations like Mobil....unless YOU, Toddy, have your head so far up Boehner's butt that you think $115 billion is irrelevent.

A dent? LOL!

What tax breaks/loopholes for Mobil do you want to eliminate?
Be specific.

WTF is the matter with you, Toddy? The chronology of the posts shows that this has been explained to you 6 ways to Sunday by myself and others. This is an A-Typical neocon tactic....when you can't logically or factually refute a point that deflates your hot air mantras, you just play dumb and keep repeating the SOS, and keep demanding your opponent to repeat the same information...in hopes that you can find a new sentence to take out of context and BS about.

MOBIL DID NOT PAY REVNUE TAXES.....AND THEY ARE ENJOYING RECORD PROFITS. The shell games they are allowed under current law gave us that. A matter of fact and history that only a complete neocon toadie would try to dismiss...like you did with $115 billion dollars in tax cut revenue.

Grow the hell up and deal with reality, Toddy Boy.

Exxon Paid Zero U.S. Income Tax In 2009, While Big Oil Defends Billions In Senseless Tax Subsidies
Exxon Paid Zero U.S. Income Tax In 2009, While Big Oil Defends Billions In Senseless Tax Subsidies | ThinkProgress

A dent? LOL!

Be specific.

WTF is the matter with you, Toddy? The chronology of the posts shows that this has been explained to you 6 ways to Sunday by myself and others. This is an A-Typical neocon tactic....when you can't logically or factually refute a point that deflates your hot air mantras, you just play dumb and keep repeating the SOS, and keep demanding your opponent to repeat the same information...in hopes that you can find a new sentence to take out of context and BS about.

MOBIL DID NOT PAY REVNUE TAXES.....AND THEY ARE ENJOYING RECORD PROFITS. The shell games they are allowed under current law gave us that. A matter of fact and history that only a complete neocon toadie would try to dismiss...like you did with $115 billion dollars in tax cut revenue.

Exxon Paid Zero U.S. Income Tax In 2009, While Big Oil Defends Billions In Senseless Tax Subsidies
Exxon Paid Zero U.S. Income Tax In 2009, While Big Oil Defends Billions In Senseless Tax Subsidies | ThinkProgress

You're slow, so I'll repeat myself.

Be specific.

A dent? LOL!

Be specific.

Be specific.

You're full of it...which is okay because you just keep digging yourself in deeper with each stall:

More for your education, Toddy Boy

The facts of Big Oil’s tax loopholes and windfall profits | ThinkProgress

Be specific.

You're full of it...which is okay because you just keep digging yourself in deeper with each stall:

So you can't even tell me what the tax breaks and loopholes are?:lol::lol::lol:

Be specific.

Translation: Toddy boy didn't even READ the two links I posted, so he dares not discuss the content...one of which gives a listing of exactly what Toddy has been demanding. Instead, Toddy bluffs and blusters like a good little willfully ignorant neocon toadie.

Dance, Toddy, Dance.

Translation: Toddy boy didn't even READ the two links I posted, so he dares not discuss the content...one of which gives a listing of exactly what Toddy has been demanding. Instead, Toddy bluffs and blusters like a good little willfully ignorant neocon toadie.

Dance, Toddy, Dance.
I read both links.
Feel free to cut and paste the portion of your links which spells out the tax breaks and loopholes you're whining about.
Take your time. :lol::lol::lol:

Why wait, Boehner's already told you that he doesn't give a damn about your job, so long as those Bush tax cuts, corporate tax breaks and loopholes and the gouging of social programs gets done:

I don't have a federal job, so why should I give a hoot if parasites lose their place at the government tit?

I will be cheering if they ever start laying off the useless parasites.

Dance, Toddy, Dance.
I read both links.
Feel free to cut and paste the portion of your links which spells out the tax breaks and loopholes you're whining about.

Not so fast, chuckles.....I provided the information, YOU made the accusation/assertions....the burden of proof is on YOU. Since YOU claim that no information was given about tax breaks or loopholes, so please EXPLAIN USING EXAMPLES FROM THE LINKS as to how and why YOU came to this conclusion.

I did my job and lived up to my end of the bargain, chuckles. Time for you to man up and do the same....IF you've got the guts/honesty.

Dance, Toddy, Dance.
I read both links.

Not so fast, chuckles.....I provided the information, YOU made the accusation/assertions....the burden of proof is on YOU. Since YOU claim that no information was given about tax breaks or loopholes, so please EXPLAIN USING EXAMPLES FROM THE LINKS as to how and why YOU came to this conclusion.

I did my job and lived up to my end of the bargain, chuckles. Time for you to man up and do the same....IF you've got the guts/honesty.

No, you provided two links which didn't spell out tax breaks or loopholes.
I'll understand if you don't cut and paste the info you feel is in the links.

Why wait, Boehner's already told you that he doesn't give a damn about your job, so long as those Bush tax cuts, corporate tax breaks and loopholes and the gouging of social programs gets done:

I don't have a federal job, so why should I give a hoot if parasites lose their place at the government tit?

I will be cheering if they ever start laying off the useless parasites.

So the military are parasites? The FDA? USDA? DOT? And don't forget the Dept. of Homeland Security. Those are just a FEW of the gov't agencies that DIRECTLY affects YOUR life and gives you the lifestyle that YOU are accustomed to whether you acknowledge it or not.

Mind you, not every gov't agency is necessary....and there are those that are redundant, as I'm sure EVERYONE would agree upon reading this list A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies (A): USA.gov

But to paint ALL gov't employees as "parasites" is either ignorant or vindictive. And whether YOU like it or not, government employees pay TAXES and are NOT on unemployment or welfare and DO provide a service to the general public. Buffoons like Boehner don't think it through when they make assertions like he did.

I read both links.

Sorry Toddy, but you can't BS your way out of this one. YOU keep making a claim WITHOUT providing any specifics to prove me wrong. YOUR OPINION ISN'T WORTH A DAMN IF YOU CAN'T BACK IT UP. I did, you obviously can't. So keep parroting this BS of yours, Toddy boy.....you just keep making my point that you're nothing but a neocon toadie and blowhard. UNLESS YOU CAN SPECIFICALLY TELL US ALL WHAT IN MY LINKS IS INCORRECT OR UNTRUE...quotes or detailed references will do.

Put up or shut up, Toddy boy.

Sorry Toddy, but you can't BS your way out of this one. YOU keep making a claim WITHOUT providing any specifics to prove me wrong. YOUR OPINION ISN'T WORTH A DAMN IF YOU CAN'T BACK IT UP. I did, you obviously can't. So keep parroting this BS of yours, Toddy boy.....you just keep making my point that you're nothing but a neocon toadie and blowhard. UNLESS YOU CAN SPECIFICALLY TELL US ALL WHAT IN MY LINKS IS INCORRECT OR UNTRUE...quotes or detailed references will do.

If you have specific info about tax breaks or loopholes, show me.
Or don't.:lol:

And there you have it folks, Toddy boy is just another intellectually bankrupt and dishonest neocon stooge who doesn't have the maturity or courage to honestly debate the issue.

Posts #980, 985, 987, and 989 tell the tale. I won't do Toddy's homework for him any further, so I leave Toddy to gather his idiot cronies around him for a maudlin squawk fest, while the rational and objective reader sees him for what he truly is.

Now Toddy, repeat your BS, make more false claims and accusations and laugh like the clown you are. I'm done with you.

And there you have it folks, Toddy boy is just another intellectually bankrupt and dishonest neocon stooge who doesn't have the maturity or courage to honestly debate the issue.

Posts #980, 985, 987, and 989 tell the tale. I won't do Toddy's homework for him any further, so I leave Toddy to gather his idiot cronies around him for a maudlin squawk fest, while the rational and objective reader sees him for what he truly is.

Now Toddy, repeat your BS, make more false claims and accusations and laugh like the clown you are. I'm done with you.

Is it that you don't know how to cut and paste or don't have any articles that discuss the Mobil tax breaks that you'd like to whine about?

That's okay. If you ever get any specifics that you'd like to discuss, let me know.

Forum List

Back