Alan Greenspan warns

The Ponzi scheme lasted a total of one generation.

Actually it was a pretty good idea until it was put in the general fund
Then when Kemp Roth tried to take it out of the general fund, Jimmy Carter threw a fit.
This is why dems are so stupid.

Ross & Trump are two different animals.

Ross has a brain & is a self made billionaire. Perot also has been married to (only) one women & there have been no reports of infidelities during Perot's nearly 6 and 1/2 decades of marriage.

Trump on the other hand 'made it' only because of his 'daddy' Fred, Trump has a low IQ, and he has had numerous controversies in his multiple businesses.
Trump has an issue with being faithful to a spouse & morality; how many wives has Trump had & how many women has Trump bragged that he has banged?

I don't have a TDS issue; I have an issue with a completely morally bankrupt jack ass that just so happens to believe he is God's gift to planet Earth, only because Trump's ego is bigger than Uranus.

Perot may not have been a better POTUS but Perot is CERTAINLY a better man, and a better human than Trump will ever be.

TDS? FLMFAO ............

You Trump supporters have the moral standing of a fucking tooth pick.

Last edited:

Ross has a brain & is a self made billionaire. Perot also has been married to (only) one women & there have been no reports of infidelities during Perot's nearly 6 and 1/2 decades of marriage.

Trump on the other hand 'made it' only because of his 'daddy' Fred, Trump has a low IQ, and he has had numerous controversies in his multiple businesses.
Trump has an issue with being faithful to a spouse & morality; how many wives has Trump had & how many women has Trump bragged that he has banged?

I don't have a TDS issue; I have an issue with a completely morally bankrupt jack ass that just so happens to believe he is God's gift to planet Earth, only because Trump's ego is bigger than Uranus.

Perot may not have been a better POTUS but Perot is CERTAINLY a better man, and a better human than Trump will ever be.

TDS? FLMFAO ............

Invoked Trumps name 9 times in a single post. TDS and obsession confirmed.

Then when Kemp Roth tried to take it out of the general fund, Jimmy Carter threw a fit.

Im from the dump the dollar as the worlds reserve school of thought ...in a good way
I know theirs no replacement anyway , it can only happen in a total meltdown and collapse of the greenback ...the new dollar that is

which ya may see one day ..... i think we might see a civil war before we see that timer ding though .....either way youll need ammo

And believe me i've heard all the yen,euro yuan, basket(s) ,and gold dreamers

lol chi com yuan

ballooning of entitlements its gotten a little worse since 1992 ...lil bit
1992 i believe our gdp avg was papa bushs fault derp

TDS? FLMFAO ............

Invoked Trumps name 9 times in a single post. TDS and obsession confirmed.

To be fair I named Perot aka Ross six times & also utilized the terms man & human in reference to him so, a total of eight references to Perot.

I referenced Trump twelve times BUT only because Trump had MANY MORE negative attributes, some being,
(1) Trump IS a serial adulterer that has issues with fidelity, and vows aka oaths
(2) Trump IS a free loader that made it on daddy's dime & NOT on his own merits
(3) Trump IS an admitted sexual pervert & a self proclaimed sexual assaulter of women
(4) Trump is a CON MAN & a cheat proven by his constant MO of failure to pay agreed contract payments to contractors & scamming students out of tens of millions of dollar$
(5) I could gone on & on & on but the fact is Trump is VOID of any morality so, he WINS on having his name pop up more, which we all know Trump loves name recognition.
That has not a goddamn fucking thing to do with TDS but you can dream all you fucking like.

You're welcome

Unless you think they used to keep Social Security receipts as a big pile of cash,
it doesn't matter one tiny little bit if it's "in the general fund" or in any other damn fund.

The excess was put into Treasury debt. The government spends the money raised by selling Treasury debt.
Every dollar the government brings in they spend. General fund or not.

The problem with social security can be addressed by upping the contributions on both sides. Our fundamental problem is still welfare related programs are a disincentive to work, work your way up if you do work, and maximize you earning abilities and therefore your contributions into social security.

Forum List

Back