alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

A natural born citizen is someone who is a citizen at birth.

True, but not because of any statute, because being the child of two citizens of the same nation, the nature of citizenship compels that the natural consequence of the birth is that the child of the two citizens, is a citizen.

Then why did the Congress in 1790 fold in children born to US parents abroad as 'natural born citizens' if the ONLY way to be a natural born citizens was to be born to US parents?

Like you, I have no idea what you're talking about.... but unlike you, I possess the means to reason objectively... and from what you've said, it appears that you're asserting that congress recognized the nature of citizenship, through their recognition that US Citizens born abroad to US Citizens were Natural Born Citizens.

Which would inform you, if you possessed the means to reason objectively that the 1790 Congress would not have recognized obama as qualified, given that his father was a hostile Foreign nation.

If what you claim were valid then the statute would have been unnecessary.

Based upon what?

Every individual is endowed by God with the right to speak freely, bound by the responsibility to speak truthfully... yet the Bill of Rights exists. Perhaps its the means to ratify the obvious, in law.

I mean stupid people do exist...

Take yourself for example. You're denying the existence of a principle, while simultaneously citing law that sustains the principle... .

Doesn't get more pitifully dimwitted than that. Perhaps you're the reason they did so.

Sadly, for your would-be point... the nature of citizenship; and the nature of nations themselves, is that where two people who belong to a nation,who join as nature designed they would... and consequently bring a child into the world, the natural result of that joining, is a new citizen;

OKA: A Natural Born Citizen.

Two human beings joined together and conceived a new human being... no law is required to recognize that, because such is 'the nature' of the human species, just as it is the nature of two citizens to create a new citizen; vis a vis:

A Natural Born Citizen.​

And this wholly without regard to where the child is delivered. Any consequence beyond that, is a matter of LAW... which is wholly irrelevant to this discussion, which is limited to:

THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP

Last edited:
While I agree with you, many on the right do not and will not vote for Cruz should he be the GOP nominee.

I disagree. I can see the mushy center staying home and allowing Clinton or Sanders to walk away with the Presidency by default, but I do not see people on the right doing so. Not with Cruz as the candidate. I could maybe see it if Trump gets the nomination.

Whatever objectionable qualities Cruz has aren't really things that are objectionable to conservatives.
Sounds like you think Conservatives and Republicans would vote for someone they believe is not Constitutionally eligible. While most would, many will put ethics above politics and not vote for him.

Sounds like you think conservatives and Republicans think Cruz is ineligible, at which point, you might want to investigate the difference between "ethics" and "what Faun wants to believe".

Cruz is fully eligible under our laws to be President. You will not escape him that way, nor will anyone with a teaspoonful of brains fall for your "revenge for Obama" childhood drama. Suck it up and deal.
Of course I believe many Conservatives think he's ineligible; because many do. I've even seen some Conservatives here express that sentiment. And that's a reality, not just something that Faun wants to believe.

And like it or not, many of those Conservatives will not vote for Cruz because they believe he's ineligible.
thumbsup.gif

If you're judging "many conservatives" by the selection you see on this board, you're even dumber than I previously thought.
Regrettably, read comprehension fails you miserably. I said many would not vote for Cruz because they believe he's not eligible, not because I've seen some here express that sentiment.

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

Alan Grayson is an imbecile... obama's will have been in office for 8 years having been born to a foreign national Father and US Citizen Mother. There new precedent is set.

A natural born citizen is someone who is a citizen at birth. If anything, natural born citizenship is tied to place of birth. Not parentage. With the USSC citing English common law on the meaning of 'natural born' being a product of one's location of birth, even if both your parents are aliens.

Both Cruz and Obama are eligible as both were citizens at birth. Any citizen at birth is natural born unless congress says otherwise. And the only time Congress has is in regards to Puerto Ricans....who are bizarrely 'naturalized at birth'. The only instance of this in all of US law, past or present.

As neither are Puerto Rican nor born in Puerto Rico.....they're both natural born citizens.

Oh, and precedent was set with President Chester who was born in the US to an American mother and Irish-Canadian father in 1829.......and became president in 1881. No one batted an eye lash until a rumor circulated that he was actually born in Canada. THEN folks started mumbling about eligibility. As natural born status is most closely tied to place of birth. Not parentage.

Prior to catastrophe of obama, Cruz was not qualified to serve as President... and as far as the letter of the Constitution is concerned he still is not...
All of that is however out the window now... .

Its Cruz's birth in Canada that calls into question his eligibility. As he's unquestioningly a natural born citizen of Canada. He's also a natural born citizen of the United States.

As Obama was born in Hawaii, his eligibility was never in any significant question. As natural born status is most closely tied to place of birth. Not parentage.

as a Natural Born Citizen is one whose Citizenship is a natural consequence of their Birth, and THAT is when BOTH PARENTS are Citizens in good standing of the nation at issue.

Nonsense. Natural born is synonymous with native born. Says who? Says the dictionary.

the definition of natural-born

With native born someone who is born in a country.

dictionary.reference.com/browse/native-born

A point that Congress made abundantly clear in the Naturalization Act of 1790.....where they recognized children of US citizens born abroad 'shall be considered as natural born citizens."

Something they would never have had to do is parentage established natural born status. As it would have already been true. Yet Congress explicitly folded such children born abroad into natural born status because they *weren't* considered natural born before this law.

Eliminating parentage as the sole indicator of natural born status .....back in 1790. Only 2 years after the constitution was ratified. The founders clearly understood the meaning of natural born better than you did, Keyes.

i think you obots invented "there are only two kinds of citizens". i never of heard that before Obama. sounds made up, like the global warming hoax. :cool: you democrats have no leadership, that's your problem right now. you are/were well poised/positioned to have accomplished great things, you had your big chance and you blew it.

you cannot ever quite seem to find/see it.
you can never be safe secure or happy following a leader who leads from behind.

i'm sure the founding fathers and mothers would agree. you know, if the weren't dead for two hundred years, :)

Well in terms of "BIG THINGS"... they did scuttle the US Healthcare Industry. Which is Evil...

And they Federally Licensed Degeneracy. Which is Evil...

I suppose we could count that they set policy that stagnated the US Economy like no cult since FDR... but I think the biggest thing they did was set the world up for WW3. Which is Evil...

PLUS... THEY SET THE ENEMIES OF THE US UP TO HAVE A FAIR SHOT AT WINNING! Which is Evil...

Now... I wonder. What do we call those things that promote evil?

Sounds like you think Conservatives and Republicans would vote for someone they believe is not Constitutionally eligible. While most would, many will put ethics above politics and not vote for him.

Sounds like you think conservatives and Republicans think Cruz is ineligible, at which point, you might want to investigate the difference between "ethics" and "what Faun wants to believe".

Cruz is fully eligible under our laws to be President. You will not escape him that way, nor will anyone with a teaspoonful of brains fall for your "revenge for Obama" childhood drama. Suck it up and deal.
Of course I believe many Conservatives think he's ineligible; because many do. I've even seen some Conservatives here express that sentiment. And that's a reality, not just something that Faun wants to believe.

And like it or not, many of those Conservatives will not vote for Cruz because they believe he's ineligible.
thumbsup.gif
Well then they are corrupt then, and they deserve nothing themselves... They are in the tank for corporations and their lobbyist, so if they succeed then the people will lose.
Who's corrupt? Republicans and Conservatives who believe Cruz is ineligible?

No, they're just idiots who are having the issue explained to them with lots of pictures and diagrams. I realize how much you cherish your daydream of smearing Cruz effectively, but that's all it is: a daydream.
What did I say to "smear" Cruz? That he's eligible to run for president?

[Q

Stop lying, rightie...

The story appeared on a rightwing blog on March 5th, 2008...

RUTHLESS ROUNDUP: FREEDOMS ENEMIES - THE OBAMA STORY

It must really suck for you to be an uneducated low information Libtard.

The Clinton shitheads tried to spin their way out of the fact that they are the ones to start the Obama Birther movement but they were exposed.

Clinton is bad about lying, isn't she?

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement

26 Sep 2015

New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters.

As Breitbart News reported earlier this month, other left-wing media outlets, like Politico and the Guardian, had already traced the Birther movement back to Democrats and Ms. Clinton. Using his wayback machine on Wednesday, the Post‘s David Weigel took an in-depth look at the origins of the false rumors that President Obama is a practicing Muslim who was not born in a America. Weigel’s reporting contains the final pieces of a very disturbing puzzle.

What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist.

What the left-wing Weigel left out of his reporting was even more astounding, including a documented confrontation between Clinton and Obama over the Birther issue, and video of Hillary herself stoking doubt about Obama’s Christian faith.
Your conservative mental retardation is noted but that link doesn't help you.

Nothing Mark Penn told Hillary in 2007 had anything to do with Obama being born in Kenya. In the link you gave, it even says, Mark Penn was not a birther.

So now you're reduced to whining that anonymous supporters of Hillary sent out birther emails in April, 2008.

Which is where your delusions meet reality since a month before that, the story had already appeared in a rightwing forum; then echoed again days later in on March 5th, 2008, on a rightwing blog...

I know you're completely batshit insane Flush, so ask your asylum attendant which came first... March, 2008; or April, 2008.

LOL! It's not even a debatable point, asshat.

Bill Clinton's wife is the original "BIRTHER".
Your belief that April, 2008 came before March, 2008 is duly noted. :eusa_doh:

[Q

Stop lying, rightie...

The Clinton shitheads tried to spin their way out of the fact that they are the ones to start the Obama Birther movement but they were exposed.

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

26 Sep 2015

New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters.

As Breitbart News reported earlier this month, other left-wing media outlets, like Politico and the Guardian, had already traced the Birther movement back to Democrats and Ms. Clinton. Using his wayback machine on Wednesday, the Post‘s David Weigel took an in-depth look at the origins of the false rumors that President Obama is a practicing Muslim who was not born in a America. Weigel’s reporting contains the final pieces of a very disturbing puzzle.

What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist.

What the left-wing Weigel left out of his reporting was even more astounding, including a documented confrontation between Clinton and Obama over the Birther issue, and video of Hillary herself stoking doubt about Obama’s Christian faith.

Nothing Mark Penn told Hillary in 2007 had anything to do with Obama being born in Kenya. In the link you gave, it even says, Mark Penn was not a birther.

So now you're reduced to whining that anonymous supporters of Hillary sent out birther emails in April, 2008.

Which is where your delusions meet reality since a month before that, the story had already appeared in a rightwing forum; then echoed again days later in on March 5th, 2008, on a rightwing blog...

I know you're completely batshit insane Flush, so ask your asylum attendant which came first... March, 2008; or April, 2008.

LOL! I realize that you feel that this is a REALLY strong point. But as is nearly always the case, you're wrong.

And a snipette from the HARVARD LAW REVIEW, NO LESS!

There are plenty of serious issues to debate in the upcoming presidential election cycle. The less time spent dealing with specious objections to candidate eligibility, the better. Fortunately, the Constitution is refreshingly clear on these eligibility issues. To serve, an individual must be at least thirty-five years old and a “natural born Citizen.” Thirty-four and a half is not enough and, for better or worse, a naturalized citizen cannot serve. But as Congress has recognized since the Founding, a person born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent is generally a U.S. citizen from birth with no need for naturalization. And the phrase “natural born Citizen” in the Constitution encompasses all such citizens from birth. Thus, an individual born to a U.S. citizen parent — whether in California or Canada or the Canal Zone — is a U.S. citizen from birth and is fully eligible to serve as President if the people so choose.

On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”

Close... Natural Born Citizen is one whose citizenship is a NATURAL consequence of their birth. That is ONLY the case where BOTH PARENTS are citizens in good standing.

As you pointed out, "But as Congress has recognized since the Founding, a person born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent is generally a U.S. citizen from birth with no need for naturalization."

A Natural Born Citizen is not reasonably subject to the review of congress or anyone else, because THE NATURE of citizenship itself... at a conceptual level... is that a child born to two citizens of the same nation, is a citizen of that nation.

And THAT is the standard set by the US Constitution... EXCLUSIVELY, SOLELY... for entrance into the office of the US Presidency.

And one need look NO FARTHER than the consequences of the obama 'administration' to see WHY!

Written well over two centuries ago... the Framers set that standard as the means to assure, TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE, that the President of the US would NOT BE OBAMA: Born to a Foreign National: HOSTILE TO AMERICAN PRINCIPLE; HOSTILE TO THE US CONSTITUTION; HOSTILE TO AMERICA.

It is a delicious irony that Ted Cruz, would follow obama, as the second Presidential Candidate to come along who was born to a Foreign National Father, who instilled in him, a thorough disdain for everything obama believes... and would make a brilliant President.

But... in terms of the US Constitution and the standard it set, Cruz does not meet qualification of that standard.

I am in the minority on this and am well aware of it... but that does not alter the irrepressible reasoning which requires that I am correct.

That said... while I will be voting for Ben Carson in the Primary, I would happily vote for Cruz in the election, as what's fair is fair... if the Left can break the rule and run a communist muslim to ruin the nation... I can break the rules to run a vehement anti-Communist to fix their fuck-up.
You truly are an idiot. :cuckoo: Cruz is not the second candidate to come along under such circumstances since Obama is not the first. Arthur was the first and was elected vice president in 1880. Hughes was next in 1916, though he lost to Wilson. Obama in 2008 and 2012. Cruz and Rubio in 2016.

[Q

Stop lying, rightie...

26 Sep 2015

LOL! I realize that you feel that this is a REALLY strong point. But as is nearly always the case, you're wrong.
Of course, because in your deformed conservative brain, Hillary started something which had already started. :cuckoo:

... I said many would not vote for Cruz because they believe he's not eligible,..

ROFLMNAO!

Based upon WHAT?
Based on many Conservatives not being a hypocrite like you.
thumbsup.gif

Well... Since I'm the only person I'm aware of, that's ever advanced this position on this site... and I've not seen it advanced anywhere else, except in that video I posted. And since I have already told you that the standard is NOT in play... and I will not be adhering to it, until it is recognized by the government.

And since that total of conservatives known to recognize the principle presently stands at 2... and since '2' is not a volume reasonably described as 'many'... . It's fairly unlikely that Cruz, who also rejects the principle... is going to be affected by it at any discernible level.

Of course, when you count the visceral hatred of Bill Clinton's Wife, that Americans rate Bernie Sanders a dangerous joke... and are seriously looking for vengeance for the injury that obama has delivered to them... then your thesis is set down in the "Pathetic - Pitiful" range.

Do ya have anything else ya feel might be sufficiently entertaining to offer or do you concede that you've pushed this turd as far as it can go, without needing a lab to determine what it is.

Last edited:
You truly are an idiot. :cuckoo: Cruz is not the second candidate to come along under such circumstances since Obama is not the first. Arthur was the first and was elected vice president in 1880. Hughes was next in 1916, though he lost to Wilson. Obama in 2008 and 2012. Cruz and Rubio in 2016.

Mea Culpa...

Sorry kids... Turns out that Chester Author was born to an Foreign National Irish Father and despite being disqualified from the office, he was allowed to be the VP for Garfield, whowas shot about ten minutes after he took office.

So we can look back the PROGS of the later 19th Century for setting this foolish precedent.

As is often the case, foolishness such as this, which at the time likely seemed harmless, ultimately resulted in the crippling of the United States.

Shit happens.

Of course, because in your deformed conservative brain, Hillary started something which had already started. :cuckoo:

Started? We're speaking of who brought the issue to national prominence? As in 'Started'?

Yep... Hillary "Started" it... .

Ted Cruz was born Canada to a loyal US Citizen Mother and Foreign national Father, with a history steeped in the fight against Communism, and a long history of pro-American activism.
Great, more dementia. Cruz's father fought to oust Democratically elected Batista. He fought for Castro, whom he supported. After getting arrested by Batista, he fled to the U.S. after being released.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...

Alan Grayson is an imbecile... obama's will have been in office for 8 years having been born to a foreign national Father and US Citizen Mother. There new precedent is set.

A natural born citizen is someone who is a citizen at birth. If anything, natural born citizenship is tied to place of birth. Not parentage. With the USSC citing English common law on the meaning of 'natural born' being a product of one's location of birth, even if both your parents are aliens.

Both Cruz and Obama are eligible as both were citizens at birth. Any citizen at birth is natural born unless congress says otherwise. And the only time Congress has is in regards to Puerto Ricans....who are bizarrely 'naturalized at birth'. The only instance of this in all of US law, past or present.

As neither are Puerto Rican nor born in Puerto Rico.....they're both natural born citizens.

Oh, and precedent was set with President Chester who was born in the US to an American mother and Irish-Canadian father in 1829.......and became president in 1881. No one batted an eye lash until a rumor circulated that he was actually born in Canada. THEN folks started mumbling about eligibility. As natural born status is most closely tied to place of birth. Not parentage.

Prior to catastrophe of obama, Cruz was not qualified to serve as President... and as far as the letter of the Constitution is concerned he still is not...

Its Cruz's birth in Canada that calls into question his eligibility. As he's unquestioningly a natural born citizen of Canada. He's also a natural born citizen of the United States.

As Obama was born in Hawaii, his eligibility was never in any significant question. As natural born status is most closely tied to place of birth. Not parentage.

as a Natural Born Citizen is one whose Citizenship is a natural consequence of their Birth, and THAT is when BOTH PARENTS are Citizens in good standing of the nation at issue.

Nonsense. Natural born is synonymous with native born. Says who? Says the dictionary.

A point that Congress made abundantly clear in the Naturalization Act of 1790.....where they recognized children of US citizens born abroad 'shall be considered as natural born citizens."

Something they would never have had to do is parentage established natural born status. As it would have already been true. Yet Congress explicitly folded such children born abroad into natural born status because they *weren't* considered natural born before this law.

Eliminating parentage as the sole indicator of natural born status .....back in 1790. Only 2 years after the constitution was ratified. The founders clearly understood the meaning of natural born better than you did, Keyes.

i think you obots invented "there are only two kinds of citizens". i never of heard that before Obama. sounds made up, like the global warming hoax. :cool: you democrats have no leadership, that's your problem right now. you are/were well poised/positioned to have accomplished great things, you had your big chance and you blew it.

you can never be safe, secure or happy following a leader who leads from behind.

i'm sure the founding fathers and mothers would agree. you know, if they weren't dead for two hundred years, :)

Wash- How many kinds of citizens are mentioned in the Constitution?

you can never be safe secure or happy following a leader who leads from behind.

i'm sure the founding fathers and mothers would agree. you know, if the weren't dead for two hundred years, :)

PLUS... THEY SET THE ENEMIES OF THE US UP TO HAVE A FAIR SHOT AT WINNING! Which is Evil...

Winning what exactly?

You think ISIL is going to be setting up camp in your mental facility?

Started? We're speaking of who brought the issue to national prominence? As in 'Started'?

Yep... Hillary "Started" it... .

Hillary as in "there is not one bit of evidence that says Hilary had anything to do with it"-

Hilary as in Keys wants to believe that Hillary is pulling his strings.

Which is pretty funny.

you can never be safe, secure or happy following a leader who leads from behind.

i'm sure the founding fathers and mothers would agree. you know, if they weren't dead for two hundred years, :)

It comes from the Constitution. Pity you never heard it before.

... I said many would not vote for Cruz because they believe he's not eligible,..

ROFLMNAO!

Based upon WHAT?
Based on many Conservatives not being a hypocrite like you.
thumbsup.gif

Well... Since I'm the only person I'm aware of, that's ever advanced this position on this site... and I've not seen it advanced anywhere else, except in that video I posted. And since I have already told you that the standard is NOT in play... and I will not be adhering to it, until it is recognized by the government.

And since that total of conservatives known to recognize the principle presently stands at 2... and since '2' is not a volume reasonably described as 'many'... . It's fairly unlikely that Cruz, who also rejects the principle... is going to be affected by it at any discernible level.

Of course, when you count the visceral hatred of Bill Clinton's Wife, that Americans rate Bernie Sanders a dangerous joke... and are seriously looking for vengeance for the injury that obama has delivered to them... then your thesis is set down in the "Pathetic - Pitiful" range.

Do ya have anything else ya feel might be sufficiently entertaining to offer or do you concede that you've pushed this turd as far as it can go, without needing a lab to determine what it is.
Who knows why you limit the number of conservatives who will pick conviction over hypocrisy to only two?

Mea Culpa...

Sorry kids... Turns out that Chester Author was born to an Foreign National Irish Father and despite being disqualified from the office, he was allowed to be the VP for Garfield, whowas shot about ten minutes after he took office.

So we can look back the PROGS of the later 19th Century for setting this foolish precedent.

As is often the case, foolishness such as this, which at the time likely seemed harmless, ultimately resulted in the crippling of the United States.

Shit happens.
Happened again in 1916.

And again in 2008.

And again in 2012.

And looking to possibly happen again in 2016.

Forum List

Back