Alan Grayson Jabs Fox News Hosts, George W. Bush On Personal Stakes In Bush Tax Cuts

And every single clown in this thread bashing Grayson also claims to want to balance the budget.

Not one of you can present a politically viable plan to do so while also cutting taxes.

So, enough with your 'fiscal responsibility' bullshit.

False. I want the FairTax. That and cutting federal spending (starting with Defense), means testing Social Security, will more than balance the budget. Amortize the debt and pay it according to that schedule. Renegotiate with significant bondholders (if GM's bondholders are fair game China should be also).

I said politically viable. The GOP will block any attempts to cut defense, and the Fair tax has no political support that even comes close to getting it passed.

And that's before we even talk about fucking the Chinese over.

And every single clown in this thread bashing Grayson also claims to want to balance the budget.

Not one of you can present a politically viable plan to do so while also cutting taxes.

False. I want the FairTax. That and cutting federal spending (starting with Defense), means testing Social Security, will more than balance the budget. Amortize the debt and pay it according to that schedule. Renegotiate with significant bondholders (if GM's bondholders are fair game China should be also).

I said politically viable. The GOP will block any attempts to cut defense, and the Fair tax has no political support that even comes close to getting it passed.

Mistake. There it is folks...fuck the nation...politics is of more import in Carbonated's eyes.

And of course they will block any decreas in military spending. Of the many endevours the Gubmint is involved? Military spending is one of the FEW that is mandated by the Constitution.

You know, when THESE PEOPLE petition for tax cuts for billionaires, I can't fault them for doing so.

AFter all, they, unlike so many of you dopes, actually will benefit from the tax cuts if they're extended.

The following numbers are based on their last years incomes, and how much they'll have KEPT (note that I understand that they'd made the money and that is is theirs until it is taxed, right?) if the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires is extended

Rush Limbaugh - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $2.7 million.
Glenn Beck - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $1.5 million
Sean Hannity - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $1 million
Bill O'Reilly - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $914,000
Sarah Palin -the tax cuts means she'll keep another $638,000
Newt Gingrich - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $250,000
George W. Bush - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $187,000

FYI,

If any of our fellow posters are likely to enjoy the same kind of benefits from the extention of the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires, know that I do NOT THINK YOU ARE DUPES for seeking to keep that advantage.

If OTOH, you are not of that ilk?

Then, by God, I think that you working stiffs are just a damned fools for supporting this proposed extention.

And you have a problem with people keeping the money they earn? Hey, what was your tax bill last year? And how many checks do you cut to the feds just because... ???

You know, when THESE PEOPLE petition for tax cuts for billionaires, I can't fault them for doing so.

AFter all, they, unlike so many of you dopes, actually will benefit from the tax cuts if they're extended.

The following numbers are based on their last years incomes, and how much they'll have KEPT (note that I understand that they'd made the money and that is is theirs until it is taxed, right?) if the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires is extended

FYI,

If any of our fellow posters are likely to enjoy the same kind of benefits from the extention of the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires, know that I do NOT THINK YOU ARE DUPES for seeking to keep that advantage.

Then, by God, I think that you working stiffs are just a damned fools for supporting this proposed extention.

And you have a problem with people keeping the money they earn? Hey, what was your tax bill last year? And how many checks do you cut to the feds just because... ???

Indeed. These people would have squat to bitch about if it wasn't for wealth envy they practice. It is no one's business.

Mistake. There it is folks...fuck the nation...politics is of more import in Carbonated's eyes.

And of course they will block any decreas in military spending. Of the many endevours the Gubmint is involved? Military spending is one of the FEW that is mandated by the Constitution.

You are too funny. You attack me for pointing out the importance of politics in these things and then you turn around and confirm that I'm absolutely right about the politics.

You are too funny. You attack me for pointing out the importance of politics in these things and then you turn around and confirm that I'm absolutely right about the politics.

This is where you are wrong. YOU put politics ahead of Country. You would do well to read The Federalist papers...Anti-Federalists, and even Washington's farewell address where it pertains to parties and politics.

Glad though that you find me amusing. Perhaps I'll come up with one in the future that will leave you a congealed ball of useless jelly and you'll have to dawn a white jacket as they cart your ass away.

:lol:

FYI,

WOW

How many people will lose income when they can't right big checks to thier employees?

Understand?

Of course not, that would take common sense for you to understand.

FYI,

Son? Fat, Stupid and drunk where it leaves you with blaming wealth envy gets you nowhere in life...only bitter.

Prescription is to look at a mirror and give yourself a stern chewing out.

Got it ACE?

And besides Edibub? You wanna attain those heights? Go and do what they did. And what's stopping you other than your gnarled sense of envy?

This is AMERICA last time I checked. This Republic allows you to make those kinda figures...that is until Obama and the Statists wreck it for everybody. Then guess what?

You are totally SHIT OUTTA LUCK.

Nice dodge.

Nice dodge.

It's exactly what it was. Better known as obfuscating.