Alan Dershowitz on chicago torture - "White thugs have done it to people of color"

I don't think race should even be an aspect of it. It was a brutal cruel crime by thugs taking advantage of a vulnerable person. That's all that really matters in this case. Not race. The fact that the victim was handicapped and that the perpetrators acted like thugs - a behavior that all thugs have in common, regardless of race, ethnicity or religion. Animals.

"I don't think race should even be an aspect of it."

No race shouldn't be an aspect, but Leftists make everything about race EXCEPT when it's black people who do it, then they make excuses for the perpetrators.
And certain rightists such as the OP make it all about race only when it's black people who do it. Then they try to slime the entire race while ignoring similar instances where other groups are responsible.

Why do liberals constantly call every crime committed against blacks a hate crime?
I don't think you should so casually and generally condemn all Liberals because there are many Liberals who are not predisposed to the attitude you've suggested. To take that a step further, there are many individuals who embrace some Liberal and some Conservative attitudes.

The type of individual you are referring to is a type of deceitful, hypocritical, White who pretends to have racially liberal views but who would rather die than live in an integrated neighborhood.

Why do liberals constantly call every crime committed against blacks a hate crime?
I don't think you should so casually and generally condemn all Liberals because there are many Liberals who are not predisposed to the attitude you've suggested. To take that a step further, there are many individuals who embrace some Liberal and some Conservative attitudes.

The type of individual you are referring to is a type of deceitful, hypocritical, White who pretends to have racially liberal views but who would rather die than live in an integrated neighborhood.

True enough.

And, frankly, some times it really is a hate crime.

Wow, that is pretty fucked up for Alan to say...It doesn't matter if other people did it before it is just plain wrong.
Vikings used to rape pillage and sack villages. Gun slingers used to ride into towns and take them over. Germans used to put Jews in ovens. The Turks once enslaved the Greeks for longer than the blacks were slaves in America.

I am so glad trump put Ben carson in charge of urban. He will be able to tell blacks what us whites can't say

I don't think race should even be an aspect of it. It was a brutal cruel crime by thugs taking advantage of a vulnerable person. That's all that really matters in this case. Not race.

Oh shut up, you hypocrite. Reverse the races and you'd be screaming for white genocide like that Drexel U Prof.

Are you claiming he's lying? The facts are that white men have indeed done despicable things like this. .

You're a liar. Of course there are some but black on white crime is FAR more common that white on black.

And, frankly, some times it really is a hate crime.

Would you agree that the Chicago 4 committed a hate crime?

Forum List

Back