Alan Dershowitz: Mueller Got The Law Of Obstruction All Wrong!

I agree 100 % with his legal mindset.

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

“I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all,"

James Comey
Especially when he won't give up his russian connection investigation The word you're looking for PC is OBSTRUCTION

Perfect!

Your confusion is about to be resolved, ol' pal!

Guess what I'm writing about today.

Obstruction Education
Nothing wrong with getting info from Russia At least Rudy thinks so And you ?

Did you say 'info from Russia'???

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Did you want to say something????
Wrong. Nothing emanates from the Russian GOVERNMENT with out Putin having a hand in it. That doesn’t mean that “nothing” comes from Russians without approval from Putin.

When a Mafia investigation gets a mob associate to inform on the boss, do we assume that what he says comes from the mob boss himself... especially if it implicates the mob boss? Of course not. That’s stupid

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

“I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all,"

James Comey
Especially when he won't give up his russian connection investigation The word you're looking for PC is OBSTRUCTION

Perfect!

Obstruction Education
Your comment is simply priceless! Simply priceless.
First, the Dems were meeting with both Russian and Chinese-

upload_2019-4-22_10-32-50.jpeg

upload_2019-4-22_10-36-25.jpeg

Sergey Kislyak and Claire McCaskill at a private dinner at his house inNov. 2015.
A simple look at her old tweets showed almost immediately that was a lie.

"No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever," McCaskill tweeted. "Ambassadors call members of Foreign [Relations Committee]."
Hillary Clinton's team met with Russian ambassador, says Kremlin spokesman, as he warns against 'hysteria'
upload_2019-4-22_10-44-1.jpeg

Russian Lawyer Who Met With Donald Trump Jr. Worked With Democrats For Years - Blunt Force Truth
For example, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group revealed on Wednesday that California Rep. Ron Dellums was a hired lobbyist for Veselnitskaya.

According to a Washington Post story, she worked for years on a case with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, a firm that produced a widely discredited dossier against Trump.

She also worked with Christopher Cooper, the founder and CEO of Potomac Square Group, which has had Democratic clients including California Government Jerry Brown, Democratic presidential nominee Howard Dean, and Joe Trippi, according to the Daily Caller.

Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. Cui Tiankai requested a meeting with Hillary Clinton’s top aides in January 2016, according to an internal email circulated among the former Secretary of State’s senior presidential campaign officials.

“Chinese Ambassador Cui invited me over to the residence Tuesday for a coffee and to make a request. He wants to have an informal, private, off the record get together with a few of us to discuss the next year and the current state of US-China affairs,” wrote Clinton campaign aide Kurt Campbell in the Jan. 7, 2016, email.
‘Insistent’ Chinese Ambassador Requested ‘Private’ Talk With Clinton Campaign Aides

The dems don't want to know what the Laws really mean, they want to twist the laws to fit their twisted ideology.
Only for themselves, not all others. They do not twist equally.

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

Of course you and he would say that. We know that Dershowitz is a Trump toady. Trump cannot use his official powers to obstruct a investigation. Trump firing Comey for the reasons Rosenstein outlined might not be obstruction. However when you have Trump admitting he fired Comey for the Russia investigation can constitute obstruction.

And the worst thing is, Alan is a Democrat! Trump.

The Law is more important to law professor Alan than partisan politics. I'd have him there at the House and Senate committees to testify as a legal expert along with Barr and Mueller. We don't want the dems deliberately "misinterpreting" the Law.
Bull shit

Right, Eddie. I've seen Alan state that he was a full-blooded democrat through and through all his life but the law is the law and it does not change because of party affiliation and that he is a law scholar first and a democrat second.

TDS can strike anyone. He is totally in for Trump. That means he is biased. He uses that to protect

I think it's obvious. Trump obstructed justice even though there is no proof he colluded with the Russians nor was it illegal if he had. The reason there was obstruction? Comey, the man democrats wanted dead after making a fool of Hillary and the justice system by not holding her to the same standard of others,. was the man who Trump fired.

Meanwhile, Hillary can lie about evidence and openly destroy the evidence once it was shown she did lie and nothing happens except a short investigation by Strzok who was the same man who tweeted to his mistress that he was the insurance policy that would prevent Trump from being President.

Strzok was the same one who recommended that the investigation be re-opened just before the election. There is no evidence that Clinton was not held to the same standard. There is no evidence she was passing on secret information to a foreign power. That is why the word "Espionage" is in it.

She had every right to remove her personal e-mails and her attorney did the actual removal. If she hadn't destroyed her hard drive, you would accuse her of committing a crime.

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

James Comey

Perfect!

Obstruction Education

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

You think we don't have informants in Russia. Comey did confirm that that parts of it were verified.

The Russians did want Trump to win. They hacked the DNC servers. They bought pro-Trump social media ads. They bought those ads using the same strategy that Manafort outlined to a business associate with connections to Russian intelligence.

James Comey

Perfect!

Obstruction Education

You think we don't have informants in Russia. Comey did confirm that that parts of it were verified.

The Russians did want Trump to win. They hacked the DNC servers. They bought pro-Trump social media ads. They bought those ads using the same strategy that Manafort outlined to a business associate with connections to Russian intelligence.

No kidding, which parts did Comey verify?
https://nypost.com/2018/12/08/comey-claimed-ignorance-about-warrant-at-house-hearing/

James Comey

Perfect!

Obstruction Education

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

“Not one claim concerning Trump in the Steele Dossier has ever been verified by the FBI, according to Andrew McCabe himself in recent testimony to the House Intelligence Committee. The only confirmed fact is unsurprising: former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page traveled to Moscow on his own dime and met with various Russians—all perfectly legal.

Comey and then-CIA Director John Brennan laundered the Steele Dossier through the U.S. intelligence community to give it an aura of credibility and get it to the press. It was also used by the FBI and senior DOJ officials to secure wiretap warrants from a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Then its contents, via court-authorized FISA warrants, were used to justify the illegal unmasking of the identities of wiretapped Trump officials.” The Politicization of the FBI

“Agents did not believe that either the source or Mr. Steele was deliberately inventing things, according to the former official. How the dossier ended up loaded with dubious or exaggerated details remains uncertain, but the document may be the result of a high-stakes game of telephone, in which rumors and hearsay were passed from source to source.” Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Can we agree that you are no more than a trained seal????
And the Democrats don't even have to toss you a fish.

I think it's obvious. Trump obstructed justice even though there is no proof he colluded with the Russians nor was it illegal if he had. The reason there was obstruction? Comey, the man democrats wanted dead after making a fool of Hillary and the justice system by not holding her to the same standard of others,. was the man who Trump fired.

Meanwhile, Hillary can lie about evidence and openly destroy the evidence once it was shown she did lie and nothing happens except a short investigation by Strzok who was the same man who tweeted to his mistress that he was the insurance policy that would prevent Trump from being President.

Strzok was the same one who recommended that the investigation be re-opened just before the election. There is no evidence that Clinton was not held to the same standard. There is no evidence she was passing on secret information to a foreign power. That is why the word "Espionage" is in it.

She had every right to remove her personal e-mails and her attorney did the actual removal. If she hadn't destroyed her hard drive, you would accuse her of committing a crime.

Comical.

1. The lies Hillary told were for all to see

2. Strzok oversaw both the Clinton and Trump investigations.

3. Hillary broke laws by allowing confidential information to be exposed, ironically, Russian collusion is not even considered a crime. The subjective interpretation by Comey that she had no intent is no where to be seen in the law of Gross Negligence that she was guilty of. As Comey so eloquently stated, Hillary walks but don't let anyone else think that they can do the same with similar impunity.

4. Trump has put up with an investigation spanning 3 years at the cost of $30 million that went from Russian collusion to dirt they could find. Hillary was treated with kid gloves and would have perjured herself if forced to testify under oath. She was not.

5. She did not have every right to destroy those devices once it was made known to her that the FBI was after them.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements

The main POINT of the Steele Dossier was confirmed...that the Russians were attacking our election process.

And guess what...they are doing it again...now...as we speak

What would you suggest?

Going public in the middle of the election?

McConnell made it clear that if he made too much noise about it that the GOP would use it politically against Dems

WHat does that leave?

War?

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements

The main POINT of the Steele Dossier was confirmed...that the Russians were attacking our election process.
So why didn't Obama stop them?

In no way was the fabrication, the dossier, ever confirmed.

It remains as proof of Rule #1

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And guess what...they are doing it again...now...as we speak
And scump is doing nothing He's in Putins pocket

Forum List

Back