Alan Dershowitz: Mueller Got The Law Of Obstruction All Wrong!

Nothing wrong with getting info from russians ??? Giuliani is a fn retard like most of you republicans here are

Is information from Russians somehow different then information from Brits, or French, or Mexicans?
Yes you dumb bell THEY are our enemies

Really?

Do we usually let our enemies transport our valuable astronauts?
GOD DAMN IT Russia wants the worst for us and if you don't get it you're as bad as the moron in our wh

Nothing wrong with getting info from russians ??? Giuliani is a fn retard like most of you republicans here are

Is information from Russians somehow different then information from Brits, or French, or Mexicans?

Really?

GOD DAMN IT Russia wants the worst for us and if you don't get it you're as bad as the moron in our wh

Yep and you leftards are giving them exactly what they want.

Really?

Yep and you leftards are giving them exactly what they want.
YOU dumb fk WHO TF helped moron win the election Who supported TRUMP? You and the russians can go to hell

I agree 100 % with his legal mindset.

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

“I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all,"

James Comey

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

“I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all,"

James Comey
Especially when he won't give up his russian connection investigation The word you're looking for PC is OBSTRUCTION

Perfect!

Your confusion is about to be resolved, ol' pal!

Guess what I'm writing about today.

Obstruction Education

I think it's obvious. Trump obstructed justice even though there is no proof he colluded with the Russians nor was it illegal if he had. The reason there was obstruction? Comey, the man democrats wanted dead after making a fool of Hillary and the justice system by not holding her to the same standard of others,. was the man who Trump fired.

Meanwhile, Hillary can lie about evidence and openly destroy the evidence once it was shown she did lie and nothing happens except a short investigation by Strzok who was the same man who tweeted to his mistress that he was the insurance policy that would prevent Trump from being President.

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

James Comey
Especially when he won't give up his russian connection investigation The word you're looking for PC is OBSTRUCTION

Perfect!

Obstruction Education
Nothing wrong with getting info from Russia At least Rudy thinks so And you ?

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

James Comey

Perfect!

Obstruction Education

You mean like Hillary paying for the Steele Dossier from Russians?

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

James Comey

Perfect!

Obstruction Education

Did you say 'info from Russia'???

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Did you want to say something????

I think it's obvious. Trump obstructed justice even though there is no proof he colluded with the Russians nor was it illegal if he had. The reason there was obstruction? Comey, the man democrats wanted dead after making a fool of Hillary and the justice system by not holding her to the same standard of others,. was the man who Trump fired.

Meanwhile, Hillary can lie about evidence and openly destroy the evidence once it was shown she did lie and nothing happens except a short investigation by Strzok who was the same man who tweeted to his mistress that he was the insurance policy that would prevent Trump from being President.

The elements required for a conviction on an obstruction of justice charge require prosecutors to prove the following elements:

1. There was a pending federal judicial proceeding
  2. The defendant knew of the proceeding; and
  3. The defendant had corrupt intent to interfere with or attempted to interfere with the proceeding.
Mueller could not do so, and therefore, as much as this disreputable servant of the Left wished, could not indict, and had no expectation of a conviction of obstruction of justice.

Pay special attention to item 3. The word ‘intent’ is key

Trump railed against the proceedings, and did tweet his vehemence…..just as any innocent man would. There is nothing corrupt about complaining.

[Silly links to twittering horse manure erased.]

The president (elect) swears faithfully to execute the law. Corruptly to impede the law and its execution is obviously contrary to the president's constitutional function. Therefore the application of statutes prohibiting obstruction of justice is not an impediment to the president's constitutional authority.

Dershowitz is an idiot.

I do question Mueller's judgement when it comes to selecting his team. There are a lot of fine attorneys in this country. Filling the entire team with Clinton donors, a former Clinton attorney and Clinton supporters does seem to go too far. If nothing else, a more diverse group would seem to be desirable as a check on the heavy Clinton bias.
He works for a law firm full of ex Democratic politicians.

And the worst thing is, Alan is a Democrat! :auiqs.jpg:

The Law is more important to law professor Alan than partisan politics. I'd have him there at the House and Senate committees to testify as a legal expert along with Barr and Mueller. We don't want the dems deliberately "misinterpreting" the Law.
And he has been skewered for not playing politics when it came to this.
The Martha’s Vineyard crowd strikes back at Alan Dershowitz for his defenses of Trump - The Boston Globe

Shifty and Neutered rant and rave about obstruction of justice, impeachment....but is it not ironic that there first has to be a crime to have obstruction?
When you hire attorneys do they not attempt to have the charges dismissed and your reputation upheld? From my laymen’s point of view I see no difference, a person, the Donald went on the immediate offense to discredit a veiled attempt designed, instigated, orchestrated by the prior administration and DNC to overturn the will of the people, in essence launch a coup to thwart the will of the people. So whom is the guilty party in this obstruction of justice? I guess when your cornered it’s time to shit in ones pants which is what Shifty and Neutered appear to have done to protect the very people responsible for this travesty in justice. Just a layman’s observation.

I do question Mueller's judgement when it comes to selecting his team. There are a lot of fine attorneys in this country. Filling the entire team with Clinton donors, a former Clinton attorney and Clinton supporters does seem to go too far. If nothing else, a more diverse group would seem to be desirable as a check on the heavy Clinton bias.

That was the 100 % proof that mueller was trying to scare trump in overlooking the serious democrat crimes

That is 100% proof of high treason by mueller HIMSELF !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back