Alabama's Hard Right GOP Governor On Willard's Tax Returns "Release Everything"

I don't care if the Pope asks for the tax returns. Romney has already given more than is necessary.

One year is more than is necessary? :lol: He gave 23 years to the McCain campaign during the vetting process when he was vying for the VP slot. Mitt's own father set the precedent.

Here we go with the idiot titles again

the OP's posting are totally dishonest

One year is more than is necessary? :lol: He gave 23 years to the McCain campaign during the vetting process when he was vying for the VP slot. Mitt's own father set the precedent.

No doubt, makes you wonder what he is hiding

I don't care if the Pope asks for the tax returns. Romney has already given more than is necessary.

Maybe by Morman standards but we Americans expect a lot more transparancy from our prospective POTUS hopefuls.

My thoughts are that you will find that non-Mormans aren't so much into the secrecy thing.

I underget that when you freaks get together in your cult and go through your wack rituals...you are not comfortable with outsiders peeking through the window.

If Mittens does not come clean with the information requested he will lose this coming election in a landslide. It's just THAT simple.

Maybe by Morman standards but we Americans expect a lot more transparancy from our prospective POTUS hopefuls.

My thoughts are that you will find that non-Mormans aren't so much into the secrecy thing.

I underget that when you freaks get together in your cult and go through your wack rituals...you are not comfortable with outsiders peeking through the window.

If Mittens does not come clean with the information requested he will lose this coming election in a landslide. It's just THAT simple.

oh boy, more PREDICTIONS..

Romney has released his tax returns

Now they are calling on him to release MORE years..It's all a sham play by the progressives

Romney needs to move on and focus on what the MAJORITY of the people care about, Jobs, the economy, etc

Now they are calling on him to release MORE years..It's all a sham play by the progressives

Romney needs to move on and focus on what the MAJORITY of the people care about, Jobs, the economy, etc

1 year and one incomplete estimate? I think what we are looking for are the 1998,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,and 09 tax returns.

That's the same as his father released and recommended all presidential hopefuls do. Do you think Mitten's father was wrong?

1 year and one incomplete estimate? I think what we are looking for are the 1998,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,and 09 tax returns.

That's the same as his father released and recommended all presidential hopefuls do. Do you think Mitten's father was wrong?

it's also the same that a LOT OF OTHER Presidential candidates released..
you all go ahead and continue to run with this, the rest of the people will keep their eye on WHATS IMPORTANT, the economy, 8.2% unemployment, etc

it's also the same that a LOT OF OTHER Presidential candidates released..
you all go ahead and continue to run with this, the rest of the people will keep their eye on WHATS IMPORTANT, the economy, 8.2% unemployment, etc

The people are focusing on it because it is a very important issue. Those that are brainwashed right wingers are just putting their fingers in their ears and running away.

This is now a loser for Romney no matter his tax returns say. He's waited too long now.

Big time. If Romney keeps hiding them, it shows he's a complete asshat that is untrustworthy and possibly committed federal tax evasion.

If he does release them, it will show how much of a elitist pompous ass he is that has no connection to the middle class or average american. Also likely show how he's been dodging taxes like crazy, hiding assets over seas, and other shady activities to screw over america.

Either way it's a win/win for Obama :up:

If only Black Label could read, he'd see that there were a few threads on this

Too many, yes. And George Will put his two cents worth in also. Though I respect him, this issue is way out of control, of only marginal importance.

Forum List

Back