Alabama Young Republicans Tell Moore to Put Up or Get Out

Just saw a republican say that he has a problem with a guy like this (Roy Moore) being in any public capacity. What I want to know is this - Exactly how long has Roy Moore been in public service or was he a judge ?? Now did Roy Moore do anything while in office that would cause the citizens of Alabama to reject Moore's run for another public office job, and this being based upon his public record while serving ??? Isn't the claims of these women a separate issue that would be between Moore's lawyers and these ladies lawyers in a lawsuit to be brought, and is this something that is settled in a civil trial or court ??? Did the media violate Roy Moore's right to due process that is garanteed in all legal matters, and especially those that are outside of his political career or job in public service or career while in offices that he has held or still holds ??

Is it legal to mix civilian and/or civil domestic matters with business or government service matters in which aren't the same in context, and to do this before a lawsuit, charges or a trial has taken place over the matters being brought up or foward ? If these issues aren't directly connected to Roy Moore's political career or job, then how is it that he is being denounced by his colleagues in suggesting that he's not fit or qualified for the job or office being based upon unproven allegations ??

The Senate is not a court of law. Character is important in any candidate so what they do when no one is looking is important. Moore is running on his Christian values. I am a Christian and never had the values of dating teenage girls taught to me. These encounters are not the only reasons I do not support Moore. He is a pro-Christian bigot who has said Muslims should not be allowed to hold office and gays should be jailed. Also I do not believe that 9/11 had anything to do with Trump.

This prominent Democrat said her mother approved of the dating and there was no sexual misconduct.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-10-at-4.58.35-PM.jpg
If Moore had tried to fuck me I'd be a democrat as well. That changes nothing, and neither does the fact he was fine with some and a criminal with others. That's hardly unheard of with men.

He was a Democrat back then.

:lol:
Yes he was but as we know the Democrats are the only ones who believe sexual assault and rape actually happen. The GOP calls it foreplay and courting.

And what was it about you fucking older men as a teenager that makes you defend all of them now? Was it really that great?

I loved older men. What's the problem? And I will defend Roy Moore because I do not believe his three accusers. That simple.

You believe that 40 years ago at least 1 victim told other people close to them what happened. They knew that Moore would run for the Senate 40 years ago. Did they use a Ouija board?

If Moore had tried to fuck me I'd be a democrat as well. That changes nothing, and neither does the fact he was fine with some and a criminal with others. That's hardly unheard of with men.

Yes he was but as we know the Democrats are the only ones who believe sexual assault and rape actually happen. The GOP calls it foreplay and courting.

And what was it about you fucking older men as a teenager that makes you defend all of them now? Was it really that great?

I loved older men. What's the problem? And I will defend Roy Moore because I do not believe his three accusers. That simple.
Stockholm Syndrome. You were groomed by older men to service them and defend them, and you do.

You don't believe these women because you were taught not to. And they were taught no one would believe them. What a shame.

Not at all. It's a matter of taste. And for me it was a no brainer.

High school boy.

3557221071.jpg

Older man.
jim-morrison-1920x1080-music-wallpaper.jpg
Young pussy willing to suck adult cock. They trained you well, Stockholm Syndrome. You wanted to be with men not boys and whatever they asked of you you gladly provided. To this day you have yet to change. That is what you were put on this earth to do - service men and justify it. You became real only when they wanted in your pants. That's true then and true now only that time is long gone but you will can't let go for that would be the end of you. Your only purpose, your meaning in life, was to be the tiny dancer backstage on the rock 'n roll cock.

Last edited:
This prominent Democrat said her mother approved of the dating and there was no sexual misconduct.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-10-at-4.58.35-PM.jpg

You believe that 40 years ago at least 1 victim told other people close to them what happened. They knew that Moore would run for the Senate 40 years ago. Did they use a Ouija board?
A magic 8-ball.
8-ball-header-575x250.jpg

Stockholm Syndrome. You were groomed by older men to service them and defend them, and you do.

You don't believe these women because you were taught not to. And they were taught no one would believe them. What a shame.

High school boy.

3557221071.jpg

Older man.
Young pussy willing to suck adult cock. They trained you well, Stockholm Syndrome. You wanted to be with men not boys and whatever they asked of you you gladly provided. To this day you have yet to change. That is what you were put on this earth to do - service men and justify it. You became real only when they wanted in your pants. That's true then and true now only that time is long gone but you will can't let go for that would be the end of you. Your only purpose, your meaning in life, was to be the tiny dancer backstage on the rock 'n roll cock.

Your analysis alas is in error. Things change as you get older. So does ones taste. My husband is 10 years younger than me.

:lmao:

High school boy.

3557221071.jpg

Older man.

Your analysis alas is in error. Things change as you get older. So does ones taste. My husband is 10 years younger than me.

:lmao:
You aged out. That's nothing at all like a shock. And you still justify any man wanting young pussy. That is your duty they said and you are dedicated.

The cradle-robbed became the cradle-robber, the victim the victimizer.

Last edited:
How many times does he have to "refute" it?
Mostly, he isn't refuting it; he is saying he doesn't remember or recall the incidents or remember the women. Implying it didn't happen. He will stick by his story forever. If he said anything untoward happened, it would give lie to his entire public life.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Jones (D) Moore (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/9 - 11/20 -- -- 46.8 46.0 Jones +0.8
WBRC-TV/Strategy Research 11/20 - 11/20 3000 LV 2.0 45 47 Moore +2
Gravis 11/14 - 11/15 628 LV 3.5 47 42 Jones +5
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 649 LV 3.5 50 42 Jones +8
Emerson 11/9 - 11/11 600 LV 3.9 45 55 Moore +10
JMC Analytics* 11/9 - 11/11 575 LV 4.1 48 44 Jones +4
Opinion Savvy 11/9 - 11/9 515 LV 4.3 46 46 Tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

Again, we shall see.

How many times does he have to "refute" it?
Mostly, he isn't refuting it; he is saying he doesn't remember or recall the incidents or remember the women. Implying it didn't happen. He will stick by his story forever. If he said anything untoward happened, it would give lie to his entire public life.
Perhaps, in your zeal to destroy, he doesn't remember them because it didn't happen?

They are not snowflakes. They are Republicans who like myself are concerned about the direction the party is going. She is a outstanding person and I hope there are more people like her in Alabama that will say no to a pervert like Moore. It is trash like you that we need to get rid of.
You're just another RINO fake who thinks like a democrat. .... :cuckoo:

The Young Republican Federation of Alabama passed a resolution demanding that Moore either refute the statements of women who have made claims of improper advances or leave the race. The vote was 15-1. Usually you wonder about young people in this case it seems that the young people in Alabama are smarter than their elders.

The Chairwoman of the state federation, Jackie Curtiss, said this, ""I've never felt the inner turmoil I feel over this," she said. "At some point, decency comes before politics." And, she added, "Doing what was right was more important than what was politically expedient here."

She is a impressive young woman. I hope she decides to run for public office. We need more people like her rather than more politicians.

Why Alabama Young Republicans deserted Roy Moore
"Jackie Curtiss, said this, ""I've never felt the inner turmoil I feel over this," she said. "At some point, decency comes before politics."

This kid has a future (just not in American politics).

And that "point" is always 40 years down the road?

Forum List

Back