Alabama teacher salaries worth less than a decade ago

We also do not send jobs to other countries, you can thank labor unions for that.

Yeah, because the last thing workers need is decent wages.

The average teacher earns double what I have per year, for the last 10 years.

But unlike teachers, I don't demand other people give me money, stolen from their checks.

Remember, every single time you say teachers should earn more... you are also saying that all the poor and working people of that state should earn less. It's the poor and working people, that pay the taxes for those teachers.

Do you also pay the salary of the guys down the street? Do you buy their tools? Their lunch?

Why should you, right?

Same with teachers. They should not be forced to pay for supplies for kids, for their classrooms and even (I've seen this) pay for lunches for kids.

Get a clue.

Sounds like another case of a teacher having sex with her students...

We also do not send jobs to other countries, you can thank labor unions for that.

Yeah, because the last thing workers need is decent wages.

The average teacher earns double what I have per year, for the last 10 years.

But unlike teachers, I don't demand other people give me money, stolen from their checks.

Remember, every single time you say teachers should earn more... you are also saying that all the poor and working people of that state should earn less. It's the poor and working people, that pay the taxes for those teachers.
Sounds like you believe teachers have a sweet deal...Why aren't you a teacher to get that sweet deal then?

I think they do have a sweet deal. Teachers have an amazing deal. Are you suggesting they don't? My parent are millionaires. They were both teachers.

As for why I'm not a teacher.... it's really simple.... I hate people, and I hate kids the most. My father has told me numerous stories of dealing with out of control kids, and I can safely and conclusively say, that if I had been there, that kid would have end up in a hospital, and I would have ended up fired, and in jail.

Whatever gift from G-d is, that allows people to put up with other worthless human beings, I must have missed it. I simply don't have that much patience.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back