Alabama student murdered by cop had hands open and palms faced forward

No one cares but you.

You still look dumb posting all this murdering cop shit, only to have it pointed out that you dont even read the shit you link to. Had this guy been running around your front yard you would be licking that cops ass after he shot that guy dead.

cops can go to hell...thugs on a power trip most likely picked on in school decided to become cops and have the power to pick on others...makes them feel macho and powerful...

Cops are just people - they come from one extreme to the other. No uniform or title represents the person. Was the cops life in eminent danger or anyone elses?

CaféAuLait;6150581 said:
Yup. And had that punk been in your front yard you would be licking the boots on that cop after you called them begging them to take care of the nut in your front yard. So yup, they can go to hell till you need them, then you and your type are law and order all the way.

I don't call cops. Here in Ga we have this neat thing called castle doctrine we get to defend our own property if someone is threatening us or trying to break in.

Sooo, if you shot this 'innocent' man while he was pounding violently on your doors and windows in a drug induced rage, would you be a murderer--exactly what you call the cop?
He would have been trespassing and on private property if my life was in jeopardy I would have used violence yes....I also would not have opened the door and would have tried to defuse the situation if possible.

cops can go to hell...thugs on a power trip most likely picked on in school decided to become cops and have the power to pick on others...makes them feel macho and powerful...

Yup. And had that punk been in your front yard you would be licking the boots on that cop after you called them begging them to take care of the nut in your front yard. So yup, they can go to hell till you need them, then you and your type are law and order all the way.

I don't call cops. Here in Ga we have this neat thing called castle doctrine we get to defend our own property if someone is threatening us or trying to break in.

Yup.

CaféAuLait;6150581 said:

Sooo, if you shot this 'innocent' man while he was pounding violently on your doors and windows in a drug induced rage, would you be a murderer--exactly what you call the cop?
He would have been trespassing and on private property if my life was in jeopardy I would have used violence yes....I also would not have opened the door and would have tried to defuse the situation if possible.

Bull shit.

We need to de-pussify a good bit of our police force. Unfortunately, we're seeing too much use of lethal force, having turned too many of our cops into cowards. That boy was 5'4" and 140 pounds. Hand your gun to another officer and go put some fucking cuffs on him. If you don't think you can take him... call for back up and get more guys. Damn. That was just a kid... a NAKED kid who was obviously unarmed. Being a cop is a tough job. It's sometimes dangerous, but that goes with the territory. Pussies need not apply. Nor should they be tolerated.

Cop needs to be fired and charged.

Forum List

Back