Alabama Shooter a Left Wing Wacko Obsessed With Obama

‘Oddball’ portrait of Amy Bishop emerges - BostonHerald.com

No point... just thought it would be interesting to discuss.

A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children - the youngest a third-grade boy - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

Wanna bet that "family source" is a "Republican"?

you just cant buy the FACT that one of your far left buddies can go berserk and kill people.....can ya Dean?....hey Dean guess what?.....the Sun coming up....the Republicans had nothing to do with that....

Maybe we should just turn this thread into a Second Amendment discussion. Her access to guns had more to do with it than her support of Obama

Wrong. Her main liberal attribute...incessant whining and the me me me me me gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme I I I I I I I I I I I Bush did it... over her tenure is what's responsible for her murder rampage.

Maybe we should just turn this thread into a Second Amendment discussion. Her access to guns had more to do with it than her support of Obama

Wrong. Her main liberal attribute...incessant whining and the me me me me me gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme I I I I I I I I I I I Bush did it... over her tenure is what's responsible for her murder rampage.

Isn't it more relevant to discuss her unrestricted access to a gun rather than her support of Obama?

It was the fact that she was a gun nut that she killed those people ...not because she was an Obama nut

Last edited:

Isn't it more relevant to discuss her unrestricted access to a gun rather than her support of Obama?

It was the fact that she was a gun nut that she killed those people ...not because she was an Obama nut

I know tons of "gun nuts" (I'm a dealer) in addition to being one myself. None of us has ever killed another person out of anger, spite or malice.
The fact that she was an Obama nut is less significant than that she is obviously a nut, period. That Obama attracts nuts to his side is the problem.

I know tons of "gun nuts" (I'm a dealer) in addition to being one myself. None of us has ever killed another person out of anger, spite or malice.
The fact that she was an Obama nut is less significant than that she is obviously a nut, period. That Obama attracts nuts to his side is the problem.

Its not my thread...

It just seems more relevant that her obsession with guns lead to the shooting rather than her obsession with Obama

Its not my thread...

It just seems more relevant that her obsession with guns lead to the shooting rather than her obsession with Obama

how about her being pissed off because of the tenure thing that lead her to do what she did....

She is perfectly within her right to have unrestricted access to guns. She was not a convicted felon, she was not a convicted domestic abuser and she was not adjudicated mentally incompetent or have a documented history of mental illness.

Her "gimme gimme gimme I I I I I I I me me me me me me me Bush did it" attitude caused her to go off the deep end....

Just a criminal. She appeared to not be targeting innocent civilians, but particular people. Terrorists are usually part of a larger organization that has a religious belief that they are killing for and target innocent civilians.

Targeting non military in a non combat arena is the same as targeting innocent civilians.
She created terror for those that watched and those that got hit.
A terrorist does not need to be affiliated with a group...it is one that creates terror.
We are at war with terrorists, yes, but not all terroriusts. Only those that are linked to a large group with an agenda.
McVey was a terrorist as was the una-bomber.

Actually, a terrorist is one that creates terror in an effort to push a political or religious agenda. In this case, she wasnt pushing a politcal agenda, she was just looking to punish people that she thought wronged her.

Just a criminal. She appeared to not be targeting innocent civilians, but particular people. Terrorists are usually part of a larger organization that has a religious belief that they are killing for and target innocent civilians.

Targeting non military in a non combat arena is the same as targeting innocent civilians.
A terrorist does not need to be affiliated with a group...it is one that creates terror.
We are at war with terrorists, yes, but not all terroriusts. Only those that are linked to a large group with an agenda.

Actually, a terrorist is one that creates terror in an effort to push a political or religious agenda. In this case, she wasnt pushing a politcal agenda, she was just looking to punish people that she thought wronged her.

In other words, she has some agenda.

She is perfectly within her right to have unrestricted access to guns. She was not a convicted felon, she was not a convicted domestic abuser and she was not adjudicated mentally incompetent or have a documented history of mental illness.

Her "gimme gimme gimme I I I I I I I me me me me me me me Bush did it" attitude caused her to go off the deep end....

Was she blaming Bush and supporting Obama when she apparently killed her brother in the 80s?

the woman's nuts and has been for a long, long time. this has as much to do with obama as the hale-bopp loons.

she grew up and lived around here (mass) for a long time and all kinds of stuff, including killing her brother with a shotgun, and assaulting a woman over a booster seat at an IHOP has come out since this happened. and that's just the stuff they can document. she was also suspected of sending a pipe bomb to one of her profs at harvard.

if the OP is supposed to be a joke, keep your day job.

No whiners!

Ame®icano;2019879 said:

In other words, she has some agenda.

so does Dexter.....an agenda does not have to be political....

Was she blaming Bush and supporting Obama when she apparently killed her brother in the 80s?

Why ask a stupid question like that? It's quite obvious she had a me me me me me me me I I I I I I I I I gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme kill my Harvard professors attitude back then.

Forum List

Back