Alabama Puts Planned Parenthood Clinic on Probation After Undercover Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on this board for years and have said from day one that Planned Parenthood is a piece of shit organization. They will not release records, they do not observe mandatory reporting laws, they illegally abort babies #1 without parental consent, and #2, in states which have a "cut off" date, well past that date.

They are a slimeball organization that does the work of the fucking devil, and only pieces of shit who place no value upon life, of babies, of young girls, of anyone who doesn't look exactly like themselves, support them.

Yes, we know, anyone that doesn't agree with the way you see the world is naturally "evil".

I'm quite sure you don't know anyone who works for Planned Parenthood, and never will.

Anyone who kills babies and protects baby rapers is a piece of shit. You're right, they're nothing like me. Right again, they are evil.

Is there a statistic on how many babies are killed each day because some stupid ass fucking teenagers were too irresponsible to be safe about their sexual escapades?

13-15 years old? WTF?

How about instead of killing the babies, we kill the teenagers' parents for being piece of shit failures?

You really have no idea, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back