Alabama or Texas

BAMA or Texas

• BAMA

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Texas

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't feel bad though, Texas fans. I don't see ASU getting to the big game anytime soon, we do good when we reach the Cactus bowl < if there is one. We did get to the Rose Bowl a few times, but National Championship was not something that was ever mentioned and I don't see it being mentioned anytime soon. Both teams, put on a good show, and represented their schools and their states very well, so you all have a lot to be proud of.

Everyone in this thread but Willow Tree is banned indefinitely.:evil:

I knew Texas wouldn't wimp out. They did a good job. And from what I read the team will be together for enough years to get REALLY REALLY good.

Congratulations to the Crimson Tide.

What's the deal with McElroy?

They were making a big deal about the fact that he'd never lost a game.

Did he win the game? It looked to me like his only role in the game was to shuttle the ball from the center to the running back...and occasionally make some bad incomplete passes.

McElroy was playing with cracked ribs which he recieved during the SEC title game against Florida...THAT was his deal.

"It's bad," he said outside the locker room, according to an ESPN.com report. "I got it numbed up before the game and it was killing me at halftime."

McElroy reportedly was playing with cracked ribs | Tide Source - al.com

RTR! I am headed to Tuscaloosa today!

New Topics

Forum List

Back