Alabama Latinos Stage Work Stoppage to Protest Immigration Law

Alot of the Mexican kids are staying home from school too to protest, and I am not kidding.

I'm sure the kids who went to school appreciated that, and I am not kidding either.

Probably not, if I were Hispanic I'd have my kid in school, them staying home helps them how exactly?

I'm sure the NON hispanic kids who stayed in school appreciated having a less crowded classroom.

I don't care what the kids illegally here do. They shouldn't be here sucking up benefits they aren't entitled to.

It would be nice to see some of the employers hand out indefinite suspension’s to all the people who admit to not coming to work in order to protest for illegal aliens criminal’s rights.

By not being at work they harmed the business profits for a treasonous cause. I think suspensions are in order. Then they should put a big add in the state newspaper and online for Job Openings with a sign on bonus!. Those jobs will be filled in seconds!

I'm sure the kids who went to school appreciated that, and I am not kidding either.

Probably not, if I were Hispanic I'd have my kid in school, them staying home helps them how exactly?

I'm sure the NON hispanic kids who stayed in school appreciated having a less crowded classroom.

I don't care what the kids illegally here do. They shouldn't be here sucking up benefits they aren't entitled to.

I was bullied in Middle School for being white. :|

It was a mix of Hispanic and Black kids. But one day, I ended up having enough. I knocked the daylights out of one of them and made him eat my spray deoderant.

Too bad he was asthmatic because he had an asthma attack.

But yeah, it is a nice thing when you don't have to worry about racist aggression from others when you aren't the bad kid.

Let them protest. Don't change your stance.
They don't understand that this law targets ILLEGAL immigrants.

Being a citizen is a privilege when born outside of this country and you come in LEGALLY. Not a right.

Thats the part I don't get. The people criminally broke our immigration laws then want to protest when people try to uphold the law? It makes no sense.

Its like me breaking into your house and when you get home from work you call the cops and I say "But i'm already here sitting on the couch, I should get to stay and watch TV and eat some food"

Slaves in the early America and illegal aliens are two totally different issues.

I agree completely, the sympathy legal Mexicans feel towards the illegals is similar to the sympathy free'd blacks used to have for runaway slaves, thats all I'm saying.

I doubt its really that bad. All the chicken farms have to do is call Manpower or Kelly temporary service and get some folks in there. As for the sympathy thing, I know of illegals who hate the other illegals, but I see your point.

Slaves in the early America and illegal aliens are two totally different issues.

I agree completely, the sympathy legal Mexicans feel towards the illegals is similar to the sympathy free'd blacks used to have for runaway slaves, thats all I'm saying.

I doubt its really that bad. All the chicken farms have to do is call Manpower or Kelly temporary service and get some folks in there. As for the sympathy thing, I know of illegals who hate the other illegals, but I see your point.

Well alot of the Hispanics protesting and sitting their kids out of school this week are legal Hispanics.

Well alot of the Hispanics protesting and sitting their kids out of school this week are legal Hispanics.

Tough Tushy!

That's their choice, likely the kids will look for any excuse to ditch.

Back in the day they would have handled this with fire hoses and attack dogs

Latinos aren't the problem. Illegal aliens are. Can we tell the difference anymore? More importantly: Can LATINOS?

Last edited:

I know, but it wont last. It never does. The workers are replaceable, but the students are not. The school districts will compel the parents to send the kids back.

Forum List

Back