Alabama is a plodding football team

ROLL FUCKING TIDE, BITCHES!!!!!!
multi.gif
multi.gif
multi.gif

roll_tide_roll_moving.gif

ND will be the force that reverts the balance of power away from the SEC. Which Oregon coulnt get done.

People say: ND has "an SEC-type defense" . What an insult. they are better than any SEC defense with the possible exception of Florida.

ND wins when they have exceptional QB play like from in the modern era John Huarte, Joe Theismann, Tom Clements, Joe Montana, Tony Rice, Kevin McDougall and now Everett Golson.

A very QB oriented-team.
You were saying?.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Everett, who?.....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
And THAT is how you dominate another team!!!

Roll TIDE Roll!!!!!

I keep waiting for ginscpy to come back. I think he said ND was kill the Tide? I do recall him saying ND owns Bama. lol I guess this was our version of Django Unchained.

I just read a fun stat on my "plodding" Crimson Tide.

Alabama scored 69 unanswered points in over 107 minutes spanning 3 BCS Championship games. If that is "plodding", I'll take it every day of the week!

I think we should send the cops out to gin's house for a "citizens welfare check"......make sure he isn't hanging or anything.

Where ya' at, gin?

I was kinda wondering the same thing. I wonder how long he will hide in shame before he pops up and blames the refs or the media or something.

Notre Dame was the national media's Cinderella this year. But after 12 (wins) they all turned into pumpkins. :lol:

The Irish had no chance. They were dominated, embarrassed, humiliated and otherwise owned from start to finish. ND tried every trick they knew short of playing the game that put them in the NC game to start with.
Bama took care of business and controlled the line of scrimmage the same way it does to every opponent in every other game it plays.
Maybe Notre Dame should have been satisfied with playing Our Sisters of the Cloth sewing circle. They certainly were no match for Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide.
Roll Tide!

Last edited:
5-2 alltime series.

Bama is catching up.

ND beat bama to deprive them of 2 NCs in the early 70s.

ND has had worse losses than this and recovered.

Like in 1974 - when they lost to USC 55-24 - after leading 24-0 - went on to beat Bama the next game.

And when they go beat by Miami 58-7 in 1985 - won the NC 3 years later.

When they lost to Nebraska 40-6 in the 1973 Orange Bowl (72 season) - won the NC the 1973 season.

Lost to Texas A& M 35-10 in the 1988 Cotton Bowl (87 season) -won the NC the same season.

Irish are back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back