Alabama GOP Governor to Mitt:

mittens entire campaign is built upon his acumen as a businessman YET he won't release the documentation extolling it? As was said MANY times before, Obama didn't run on his college grades or his birth in Hawaii so those are deflections.

0bama most certainly did run on his "Harvard Grad" credentials....

You choose to ignore that, but you have already demonstrated that you aren't very bright....

"compare & contrast"= deflection son. You aint that bright. There is an OP & it isn't about college grades asswipe.

So whenever a leftist 0bama fluffer like you brings up Booooosh as a response to an 0bama criticism we can just claim "deflection" and leave it at that?

if its on one of your threads? sure

Find someone else's cartoon to post as a reply, Dottie Dumbfuck...:lol:

ummm.....the Governor of Alabama is a Rightie. :eusa_eh: He is the one IN THE OP :banghead: asking for mitt to be forthcoming smart guy. You're welcome.

Like I said, Soro's left wing propaganda network is working overtime to come up with cherry picked comments from (only) republicans. The fact that the cherry picked comments seem so important to the left wing is an indication of the pathetic status of Hussein's campaign.

You consider quoting a governor from one of the reddest states in the Union as "cherry picking"? :eusa_eh:

Should Romney listen and comply with every member of the GOP...

Should 0bama listen and comply with every member of the DNC?

Seriously, you aren't very good at this...

Time for another cartoon thread...:thup:

When the it comes to the contentious topic of Mitt Romney’s tax returns, the Romney campaign has invoked precedent, defending their decision to release just two years worth of returns as the standard set by the campaigns of John McCain and John Kerry. The Romney campaign renewed this argument on Sunday.

In fact. Sen. Kerry (D-MA) had released 20 years of tax returns when he ran for president in 2004.

More: Romney Camp Says Kerry Released 2 Years Of Tax Returns. He Released 20 Years | TPM2012

Team Romney seems like a loose canon.

Last edited:
It would tell us how much money he was paid and when, to start with.

How much he personally profited from some of the dodgier deals like AmPad and GS STeel.

What's he hiding? I can think of a lot of things.

What could Obama be hiding with his college transcripts. That on his way to a 3.7 GPA he might have gotten a C in something? Seriously?

If you are correct and Obama has nothing to hide, then he should gleefully accept the compromise I outlined...right?

So why are you arguing?

Because it's asilly argument. Giving up his birth certificate didn't get the birthers to shut up.

It's a zero sum game for Obama. He gives them up, they'll claim they're fakes. He doesn't, they'll claim he's hiding something. None of which has anything to do with his ability to be president.

Romney, on the other hand, has bet his whole wad on Bain while trying to deny what Bain actually did to real people.

It's a zero sum game for Romney as well.

Romney's tax returns will reveal nothing about Romney's leadership of Bain, or what deals he was involved in, or even what he made on individual deals.

Have you ever filed a tax return?

All that will be listed related to Bain Capital is his total cash compensation on one line. Period.

What this is is a fishing expedition, nothing more.

Just like Obama's college transcripts.

So, if one side wants to go fishing, the quid pro quo is the other side should get to fish too...nothing is more fair than that.

ummm.....the Governor of Alabama is a Rightie. :eusa_eh: He is the one IN THE OP :banghead: asking for mitt to be forthcoming smart guy. You're welcome.

Like I said, Soro's left wing propaganda network is working overtime to come up with cherry picked comments from (only) republicans. The fact that the cherry picked comments seem so important to the left wing is an indication of the pathetic status of Hussein's campaign.

You consider quoting a governor from one of the reddest states in the Union as "cherry picking"? :eusa_eh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Inappropriate laughter is a sign of a failed argument. The fact that radical lefties think it's important to quote a republican governor from the reddest of red states indicates that they are on the defensive. If the left quoted Harry Reid or Van Jones it might indicate a confident attitude but alas they haven't got a clue unless they get one from Soros.

If you are correct and Obama has nothing to hide, then he should gleefully accept the compromise I outlined...right?

So why are you arguing?

Because it's asilly argument. Giving up his birth certificate didn't get the birthers to shut up.

It's a zero sum game for Obama. He gives them up, they'll claim they're fakes. He doesn't, they'll claim he's hiding something. None of which has anything to do with his ability to be president.

Romney, on the other hand, has bet his whole wad on Bain while trying to deny what Bain actually did to real people.

Romney's tax returns will reveal nothing about Romney's leadership of Bain, or what deals he was involved in, or even what he made on individual deals.

All that will be listed related to Bain Capital is his total cash compensation on one line. Period.

So, if one side wants to go fishing, the quid pro quo is the other side should get to fish too...nothing is more fair than that.

:clap2:

They aren't bright enough to see this....

Kudos for explaining it, though...

They'll whine about "deflection" instead....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Inappropriate laughter is a sign of a failed argument. The fact that radical lefties think it's important to quote a republican governor from the reddest of red states indicates that they are on the defensive. If the left quoted Harry Reid or Van Jones it might indicate a confident attitude but alas they haven't got a clue unless they get one from Soros.

link? :eusa_eh:

So why are you arguing?

Damn, it just doesn't get any simpler that that... Great post!!

So why are you arguing?

Well,no, it would tell us the amount of money he made, and how much bain activity he was taking as deductions. You have to imagine that Romney isn't filling a standard 1040 like the rest of us are...

His salary and dividends would be listed separately, as would his salary from each of boards of Bain owned companies he was on the board of.

As opposed to the Transcripters, who are just birthers who really can't admit they made a mistake.

Seriously, what do you expect to find in Obama's transcripts. What deep dark secret do you think is there?

Yes, I have filed tax returns, including schedules A, (personal deductions) B (interest payments) C (outside business) D (Captial gains) and E (Rental property). A few others I don't remember now, over various parts of my life. One could tell quite a lot from my life by what I filed.

And that's the point, isn't it? Romney has finances that are a thousand times more complex than you or I. and he's making a real effort to hide them.

Last edited:

Well,no, it would tell us the amount of money he made, and how much bain activity he was taking as deductions. You have to imagine that Romney isn't filling a standard 1040 like the rest of us are...

His salary and dividends would be listed separately, as would his salary from each of boards of Bain owned companies he was on the board of.

As opposed to the Transcripters, who are just birthers who really can't admit they made a mistake.

Seriously, what do you expect to find in Obama's transcripts. What deep dark secret do you think is there?

Keep defending your Hero Zero....:thup:

Fucking Bainthers...

Fucking Bainthers...

I told you guys last year that the two things that would bring Romney down were his weird religion and the fact that Bain has left a trail of broken bodies behind it.

And none of you listened.

Half of that is happening now. The Mormon stuff is going to hit the fan this fall.

Fucking Bainthers...

I told you guys last year that the two things that would bring Romney down were his weird religion and the fact that Bain has left a trail of broken bodies behind it.

Half of that is happening now. The Mormon stuff is going to hit the fan this fall.

Bainther fail...

Neither topic will have an effect...

The failures of your Hero Zero will be fresh in the minds of voters...

Bank on it...

Fucking Bainthers...

Bainther fail...

Neither topic will have an effect...

The failures of your Hero Zero will be fresh in the minds of voters...

Bank on it...

It's already having an effect.

And most sensible people realize Obama was handed a pretty bad mess by Bush to start with.

Forum List

Back