Alabama Football Dynasty?

Alabama Football under Nick Saban - Is it a Dynasty?

• Yes - It is undoubtedly a Dynasty

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No - It is just a good run.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I hate Alabama so I will deny that there is a Dynasty

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
It is a widely excepted practice in the SEC. Again, we all understand that.

Oh, so your answer to the question of whether or not Alabama is a dynasty is the old "they only win because they cheat" nonsense?

Has there been cheating while Saban has been at Alabama? (Actually, the Crimson Tide has one of the highest graduation rates among the big names in college football. In fact, we broke a record when the Crimson Tide took the field against MSU. We had 29 players who had already graduated.)

Oh, and the whole "...churches spread the money" thing was about one player. Oh, and does it matter that the player in question didn't play for Bama?

LOL! Please see Jackson's post about haters. It applies here.

I don't particularly think the SEC pays players.....or if they do I doubt it would be any more than any other school in the country. Otherwise I would like to see proof.

As for a dynasty, well, seems so right now...but in general those last only so long.

This coming season will be a pretty good test since we lost Kirby, and lost a good D coach. Should be interesting.

Regardless...win or lose I bleed Crimson!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Passion for your college football team is fun and makes it all interesting. My comments were aimed at the SEC in general. Nationally, people tend to agree with my assessment. I consider it a huge problem, because I dislike pro football and appreciate amateur sports. Anyone caught deserves severe sanctions from the NCAA, including MSU.

Passion for your college football team is fun and makes it all interesting. My comments were aimed at the SEC in general. Nationally, people tend to agree with my assessment. I consider it a huge problem, because I dislike pro football and appreciate amateur sports. Anyone caught deserves severe sanctions from the NCAA, including MSU.

Oh I do agree with that. If they do it, and they are caught, bad news for them!! BTW I always like MSU :D

Oh and I too much prefer amateur to Pro. Totally different atmosphere.

I think the people you are referring to are seeking are seeking a reason why the SEC won so many BCS Championships. Unless you have actual proof, it sounds like complaining more than accurate assessment.

Nick Saban is a very good coach, we were sorry to see him go here at MSU. Unfortunately the lure of easier NCAA rules in the SEC were too big a draw.

What actually brought Saban to the SEC is money. Not only what they pay him, but also what the spend on facilities.

Auburn-Logo.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Watch out for OSU.
Watch out? I am hoping to play them!
I'm looking forward to another knock out for OSU against Alabama!

Good luck with that. I was hoping OSU would make the final 4 last year, but we were happy to destroy their conf champs.
OSU would have made the four if they hadn't had internal problems with assistance coaches.

I have never heard of a champion making excuses and still haven't.

Forum List

Back