Alabama: Doug Jones for U.S. Senate

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

I believe the United States of America is a land of laws, justice, freedom, equality, and opportunity.

I’ll take those values to the U.S. Senate and work hard for all the people of Alabama:
  • Everyone has the right to quality, affordable health care.
  • We must restore Alabama’s trust for its elected leaders.
  • I will defend a woman’s right to choose and stand with Planned Parenthood.
  • All children deserve a first-class education regardless of where they live.
  • College must be affordable without burdening a student with overwhelming debt.
  • I believe in science and will work to slow or reverse the impact of climate change.
  • It is past time we raise the minimum wage to a livable wage.
  • Women must be paid an equal wage for equal work at all levels.
  • Voter suppression is unAmerican – we must protect voting rights.
  • Discrimination cannot be tolerated or protected. America is best when it builds on diversity and is welcoming of the contributions of all.
Doug Jones for U.S. Senate

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

Doug Jones is an honorable man - and he has history to prove it.

You'd have supported Jones regardless of who the Republican candidate was, so your endorsement isn't exactly ringing. Oh, and you don't live in Alabama.

I don't think any of the Moore supporters do either. Fact is, this guy didn't try to fuck a fourteen year old, who with even an ounce of sanity wouldn't endorse this guy?

To clarify, I think it's a travesty if Jones loses. I opposed Moore the moment he ran for the seat before any of this shit even came out because he's an extremist. I'm just pointing out the OP is very much a partisan and his opinion carries little weight on this matter.

You could say the same about almost everyone on this board and just about any election, I'm not sure why Lakhota is any different.

He created the thread

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

I believe the United States of America is a land of laws, justice, freedom, equality, and opportunity.

I’ll take those values to the U.S. Senate and work hard for all the people of Alabama:
  • College must be affordable without burdening a student with overwhelming debt.
  • I believe in science and will work to slow or reverse the impact of climate change.
  • Discrimination cannot be tolerated or protected. America is best when it builds on diversity and is welcoming of the contributions of all.

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

You'd have supported Jones regardless of who the Republican candidate was, so your endorsement isn't exactly ringing. Oh, and you don't live in Alabama.

How would you know where I live or don't live - and why would you be stating that on the open board? Aren't there mod rules about personal data - confidentiality?

DanK

Last edited:
Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

I don't think any of the Moore supporters do either. Fact is, this guy didn't try to fuck a fourteen year old, who with even an ounce of sanity wouldn't endorse this guy?

To clarify, I think it's a travesty if Jones loses. I opposed Moore the moment he ran for the seat before any of this shit even came out because he's an extremist. I'm just pointing out the OP is very much a partisan and his opinion carries little weight on this matter.

You could say the same about almost everyone on this board and just about any election, I'm not sure why Lakhota is any different.

He created the thread

How many threads/posts have been created defending Moore simply because he's a Republican?

Well that is against the law to harassed someone for something that they have not done. But you noticed that they cannot determined who gave out that order. Because they know that they can get arrested, fired and sued, and or impeach. But once they has tracked down the culprit. Then Senator Moore can sue them. But once he becomes Senator, that it becomes a federal crime for stalking for political reasons.

Criminal harassment should not be confused with how "harassment" is often used in contexts such as workplace discrimination lawsuits. Federal and state laws ban discrimination against certain types of people in certain situations, such as at work or in housing decisions. In these non-criminal contexts, the victim can sue the harasser in a private civil lawsuit, alleging that the harassment constitutes discrimination. Harassment - FindLaw

Forum List

Back