Alabama: Doug Jones for U.S. Senate

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

I believe the United States of America is a land of laws, justice, freedom, equality, and opportunity.

I’ll take those values to the U.S. Senate and work hard for all the people of Alabama:
  • Everyone has the right to quality, affordable health care.
  • We must restore Alabama’s trust for its elected leaders.
  • I will defend a woman’s right to choose and stand with Planned Parenthood.
  • All children deserve a first-class education regardless of where they live.
  • College must be affordable without burdening a student with overwhelming debt.
  • I believe in science and will work to slow or reverse the impact of climate change.
  • It is past time we raise the minimum wage to a livable wage.
  • Women must be paid an equal wage for equal work at all levels.
  • Voter suppression is unAmerican – we must protect voting rights.
  • Discrimination cannot be tolerated or protected. America is best when it builds on diversity and is welcoming of the contributions of all.
Doug Jones for U.S. Senate

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

Doug Jones is an honorable man - and he has history to prove it.

Last edited:
Evangelicals in Alabama have a totally different version of Christianity than the bible preaches. Fact.

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

I believe the United States of America is a land of laws, justice, freedom, equality, and opportunity.

I’ll take those values to the U.S. Senate and work hard for all the people of Alabama:
  • College must be affordable without burdening a student with overwhelming debt.
  • I believe in science and will work to slow or reverse the impact of climate change.
  • Discrimination cannot be tolerated or protected. America is best when it builds on diversity and is welcoming of the contributions of all.

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

A woman who sued her university in 2001 over sexual abuse she allegedly suffered as a 15-year-old said Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Doug Jones questioned the timing and motivation of her accusations while defending employees of the University of Alabama at Birmingham in a $40 million lawsuit.

Brittany Benefield said she has been thinking about the case a lot in recent days as allegations surfaced that Jones' opponent, Roy Moore, engaged in inappropriate relationships with teen girls during his early 30s. Jones has said he finds Moore's accusers credible.

"I find it to be the height of hypocrisy that he sets his campaign to be on the moral high ground against Roy Moore," said Benefield.

In public statements about the case, in his role defending university officials, Jones cast doubt on her claim that the university officials were responsible.

"The charges against UAB administrators and coaches are entirely without merit and represent nothing more than a cynical attempt to extort money by slandering this institution and its employees," Jones said at the time. Accuser in UAB sex abuse case calls out Jones for 'hypocrisy' for position on Moore accusers

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

You'd have supported Jones regardless of who the Republican candidate was, so your endorsement isn't exactly ringing. Oh, and you don't live in Alabama.

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

You'd have supported Jones regardless of who the Republican candidate was, so your endorsement isn't exactly ringing. Oh, and you don't live in Alabama.

I don't think any of the Moore supporters do either. Fact is, this guy didn't try to fuck a fourteen year old, who with even an ounce of sanity wouldn't endorse this guy?

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

I don't think any of the Moore supporters do either. Fact is, this guy didn't try to fuck a fourteen year old, who with even an ounce of sanity wouldn't endorse this guy?

To clarify, I think it's a travesty if Jones loses. I opposed Moore the moment he ran for the seat before any of this shit even came out because he's an extremist. I'm just pointing out the OP is very much a partisan and his opinion carries little weight on this matter.

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

I'll bet that this will prove that if she had worked there..

Employers who wish to employ person under 18 years of age must obtain the appropriate Child Labor Certificate(s) for each location where persons under 18 years of age are employed. A Class I Child Labor Certificate is required for the employment of 14 and 15 year old minors. A Class II Child Labor Certificate is required for the employment of 16 and 17 year old minors. Alabama Department of Labor | Child Labor

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

To clarify, I think it's a travesty if Jones loses. I opposed Moore the moment he ran for the seat before any of this shit even came out because he's an extremist. I'm just pointing out the OP is very much a partisan and his opinion carries little weight on this matter.

You could say the same about almost everyone on this board and just about any election, I'm not sure why Lakhota is any different.

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

That’s nice. I’m sure he will find a nice job after Christmas.

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

This is why he will lose.

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

Why? Because he's an honorable man - and not a child-molesting pervert?

Doug-Jones-headshot.jpeg

Doug Jones - Wikipedia

Why? Because he's an honorable man - and not a child-molesting pervert?
Moore is neither a child molester nor a pervert. He's not gay, is He?

Aside from that, Jones does not stand for what a majority of Alabamans stand for.

There is not a single thing on Jones' platform that I in good conscience could support. I'm certainly not alone.

Moore is neither a child molester nor a pervert. He's not gay, is He?

Aside from that, Jones does not stand for what a majority of Alabamans stand for.

There is not a single thing on Jones' platform that I in good conscience could support. I'm certainly not alone.

A normal person who felt as you do, would just not vote at all, as Moore is contrary to decent society, he is vomit, he doesn't even respect the U.S. federal court system -- our system of government.

Forum List

Back