Alabama Democrat proposes bill mandating all men have vasectomy at age 50 or after third child

If you think spousal abuse is wrong... Don’t abuse your spouse.
If you think rape is wrong; don’t rape anyone...
You’re embarrassing yourself...

No, I'm not. You are. We charge people with crimes against other people. Not crimes against human DNA. So are you marching on fertility clinics which purge your embryos if you don't pay your freezer bill?
And that DNA handily shows them to be humans. Not zebras, not toasters; Humans. While it is standard procedure to dehumanize ones victims; doing so betrays that you know exactly what your doing. Killing people for your own selfish desires. No amount of verbal ballet is ever going to change that...
Verbal ballet?

There's magnitudes more human DNA in my morning dump than an embryo.

Dance on, fool.
And none of that DNA, if not interfered with, will continue to multiply, develop, and mature. You can collect your fail at the door...

When it is interfered with, it will never be or have been a person.
Thanks... Now you’re getting it...

No, I'm not. You are. We charge people with crimes against other people. Not crimes against human DNA. So are you marching on fertility clinics which purge your embryos if you don't pay your freezer bill?
And that DNA handily shows them to be humans. Not zebras, not toasters; Humans. While it is standard procedure to dehumanize ones victims; doing so betrays that you know exactly what your doing. Killing people for your own selfish desires. No amount of verbal ballet is ever going to change that...
Verbal ballet?

Dance on, fool.
And none of that DNA, if not interfered with, will continue to multiply, develop, and mature. You can collect your fail at the door...

LOL...
You're not.
It was never a person.

Verbal ballet?

Dance on, fool.

LOL...
You're not.
It was never a person.
Your shit? No. It wasn’t. It was shed genetic material of your own body. Disposed of by natural means and when tested, will be a genetic match to you. Can’t say that for babies who have their own genetic sequence.
Not that we needed it, “Thanks” for helping flesh out the obvious. Now that we’ve dispensed with that nonsensical Segway, we can resume intelligent discussion...

It always come down to: If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. No one is forcing women to have abortions.

You horror of government imposed forced sterilization is nothing compared to our horror of forced pregnancy. Having a baby changes your life forever. Getting snipped does not. How is forcing you to get snipped "Naziism", but forcing me to have a baby not?
Then you'd see nothing wrong with requiring all women of a certain age or after having a specified number of children having their tubes tied, right?

Women should not have to be sterilized at all. Men can impregnate hundreds of women. An unlimited number. A woman can only have one baby a year.

If men only had sex with their wives, but men have been irresponsibly impregnating women with impunity. I think any man on welfare should be sterilized until he proves himself able to support a family. We don't want that seed making the rounds until he's on his feet.

Furthermore, its easier, and cheaper to reverse a vasectomy than a tubal ligation. I was off for 6 weeks when I had mine reversed, and I have a scar from navel to public bone from the surgery.

If you don't like the idea of men being held resonsible for abortions, welcome to the club. We didn't do this by ourselves. Stop trying to intrude on our personal and family decisions. Otherwise,we will start demanding you be chemically or surgically castrated too.
Bullshit. Men can only impregnate women who are too stupid of careless to use contraception, so having all women get their tubes tied makes it impossible for men to impregnate any of them. Here you are the champion of stupid, careless women who want to kill their babies.

Here you are saying that only women who are stupid get pregnant, when the bald fact is that if men behaved in a moral manner, and used birth control, women couldn't get pregnant. If a man is stupid enough to have sex with a woman he doesn't want to get pregnant and he doesn't use birth control, he's even dumber than she is.

What you're saying is that a man is never smart enough to take care of his own business. Then why is he having sex at all. This notion that men should get all they can with impunity, and no responsibility is the height of ignorance and immorality.

What a stupid tool you are.
Once again forfeiting you’re own agency... Lol What happened to all these strong, independent, responsible women. Lol! They scatter like cockroaches when accountability comes due...

It's the men who scatter like coachroaches when they're told their partner is pregnant. First question is "How did that happen?" Well DUH!!!

The equivalency lies in each having equal individual rights over their bodies .....

Wrong. It is a stupid, failed attempt at equivalency, as any child could see at a glance. That is, if you soulless democrats didn't kill the child first.

Then you'd see nothing wrong with requiring all women of a certain age or after having a specified number of children having their tubes tied, right?

Women should not have to be sterilized at all. Men can impregnate hundreds of women. An unlimited number. A woman can only have one baby a year.

If men only had sex with their wives, but men have been irresponsibly impregnating women with impunity. I think any man on welfare should be sterilized until he proves himself able to support a family. We don't want that seed making the rounds until he's on his feet.

Furthermore, its easier, and cheaper to reverse a vasectomy than a tubal ligation. I was off for 6 weeks when I had mine reversed, and I have a scar from navel to public bone from the surgery.

If you don't like the idea of men being held resonsible for abortions, welcome to the club. We didn't do this by ourselves. Stop trying to intrude on our personal and family decisions. Otherwise,we will start demanding you be chemically or surgically castrated too.
Bullshit. Men can only impregnate women who are too stupid of careless to use contraception, so having all women get their tubes tied makes it impossible for men to impregnate any of them. Here you are the champion of stupid, careless women who want to kill their babies.

Here you are saying that only women who are stupid get pregnant, when the bald fact is that if men behaved in a moral manner, and used birth control, women couldn't get pregnant. If a man is stupid enough to have sex with a woman he doesn't want to get pregnant and he doesn't use birth control, he's even dumber than she is.

What you're saying is that a man is never smart enough to take care of his own business. Then why is he having sex at all. This notion that men should get all they can with impunity, and no responsibility is the height of ignorance and immorality.

You really don't like men, do you? Unless, of course, you've snipped their balls.

I love men, I married two of them, not at the same time of course. But I expect men to show respect for their partners, daughters, sisters and mothers. And vice versa, I have little regard for men or women who screw around, and disrespect their families, bring home diseases, or otherwise behave like a scumbag.

Why anyone dates a person who is married is beyond me. Right up front you know the person is a liar and a cheat. That's so attractive. My mother used to say that when you marry a man who cheats on his wife, what you get is a husband who cheats on his wife. Or as one guy said to me when I asked why he didn't marry his girlfriend after she left her husband for him "Why would I marry her. If she cheated on him, she'll cheat on me".

There's an old expression that goes "It takes a very good husband (or wife), to be better than none at all". I would agree with that statement. Life is too short to be with someone who doesn't want to be there.
So you are saying you screwed up two marriages and that's why you are so bitter and hate men.

It always come down to: If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. No one is forcing women to have abortions.

You horror of government imposed forced sterilization is nothing compared to our horror of forced pregnancy. Having a baby changes your life forever. Getting snipped does not. How is forcing you to get snipped "Naziism", but forcing me to have a baby not?
If you think spousal abuse is wrong... Don’t abuse your spouse.
If you think rape is wrong; don’t rape anyone...
You’re embarrassing yourself...

Verbal ballet?

Dance on, fool.

You post that stupidity and then call someone else a fool? Ironic.

You really don't like men, do you? Unless, of course, you've snipped their balls.

I love men, I married two of them, not at the same time of course. But I expect men to show respect for their partners, daughters, sisters and mothers. And vice versa, I have little regard for men or women who screw around, and disrespect their families, bring home diseases, or otherwise behave like a scumbag.

Why anyone dates a person who is married is beyond me. Right up front you know the person is a liar and a cheat. That's so attractive. My mother used to say that when you marry a man who cheats on his wife, what you get is a husband who cheats on his wife. Or as one guy said to me when I asked why he didn't marry his girlfriend after she left her husband for him "Why would I marry her. If she cheated on him, she'll cheat on me".

There's an old expression that goes "It takes a very good husband (or wife), to be better than none at all". I would agree with that statement. Life is too short to be with someone who doesn't want to be there.
So you are saying you screwed up two marriages and that's why you are so bitter and hate men.

Your assumption that I screwed up the marriages is just plain laughable. The male marriage counsellor in my first marriage, said to me on our last meeting: "You're fine. You always were. Your husband is going to need years of intense psychotherapy to overcome the abuse and dysfunction in his family". I think that's pretty succinct.

I made bad choices. I had the good sense to admit my mistakes, cut my losses and move on. My daughter from my second marriage said that as I child, she hoped that I would leave her father. She would have. That makes me sad.

But by all means continue to blather on stuff you don't know the first thing about and continue to make yourself look foolish. I'm about to put an end to being housebound for three weeks, and go to my volunteer job leading a community program at the local library. Three weeks of being sick and housebound is more than I can take.

Your assumption that I screwed up the marriages is just plain laughable. The male marriage counsellor in my first marriage, said to me on our last meeting: "You're fine. You always were. Your husband is going to need years of intense psychotherapy to overcome the abuse and dysfunction in his family". I think that's pretty succinct.

I made bad choices. I had the good sense to admit my mistakes, cut my losses and move on. My daughter from my second marriage said that as I child, she hoped that I would leave her father. She would have. That makes me sad.

But by all means continue to blather on stuff you don't know the first thing about and continue to make yourself look foolish. I'm about to put an end to being housebound for three weeks, and go to my volunteer job leading a community program at the local library. Three weeks of being sick and housebound is more than I can take.
So your counselor tried to make you feel better about screwing up your marriage and you turned your daughter against her father; still more evidence of how bitter you are about men. Hopefully you are seeing a therapist now who told you you will never be free from all of this hate and bitterness until you begin to accept responsibility for your own actions.

How super ethical of you to share someone else’s personal information on the internet like that. But then you clearly abandoned morality long since.

....... The right to live his own best life.

What about the right to live a life at all, you heartless, soulless fucking ghoul?
Keep spooling out rope... They can’t help themselves...
These things that call themselves liberals, have no clue what Classical Liberalism is really about.

What Is Classical Liberalism? | Ralph Raico
"Classical liberalism" is the term used to designate the ideology advocating private property, an unhampered market economy, the rule of law, constitutional guarantees of freedom of religion and of the press, and international peace based on free trade. Up until around 1900, this ideology was generally known simply as liberalism.
The liberals of today are more like this .

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
Gay, Lesbian and now men with tits and women with beards are treated as normal.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Why they dont give a shit about diseased illegal aliens coming across our border raping our women and children, killing born and unborn babies, they just dont care, they want Demoncraps to be in power.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
You give the liberals the truth, they will first rant and rail against you, then call you names, then they will run away like a petulant little girl.
#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.
Which is why this fucking OP was created because liberals dont love they fuck anything that moves and expect the rest of US to pay for the killing of the baby...
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
I have yet to hear any worthless(because the're not worthy) liberals ever apologize for being wrong, I guess that would mean they would always be apologizing.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Fetus, Fetus, Fetus, Fetus, Fetus....they say it over and over hoping the rest of the "moral" people will believe them. The citizens of the US hate liberals for how EVIL they are...
\
You do realize that the person you are describing in your sociopath list is Donald J. Trump, especially #3, I did nothing wrong. It was a perfect call. I did it - so what. #5. Nobody talking about "winning" like Trump and his cult. As for #10, Trumpy Bear literally tells people that the Mueller Report says "No collusion, no obstruction", which is a flat out lie, and you're trying to make it the truth.
Nobody talking about "winning" like Trump and his cult.
When President Trump wins then the whole country wins, when the Demoncraps win the country loses and becomes like a 3rd world shithole. Yes, you are a Serf.

What about the right to live a life at all, you heartless, soulless fucking ghoul?
These things that call themselves liberals, have no clue what Classical Liberalism is really about.

"Classical liberalism" is the term used to designate the ideology advocating private property, an unhampered market economy, the rule of law, constitutional guarantees of freedom of religion and of the press, and international peace based on free trade. Up until around 1900, this ideology was generally known simply as liberalism.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Why they dont give a shit about diseased illegal aliens coming across our border raping our women and children, killing born and unborn babies, they just dont care, they want Demoncraps to be in power.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
You give the liberals the truth, they will first rant and rail against you, then call you names, then they will run away like a petulant little girl.
#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.
Which is why this fucking OP was created because liberals dont love they fuck anything that moves and expect the rest of US to pay for the killing of the baby...
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
I have yet to hear any worthless(because the're not worthy) liberals ever apologize for being wrong, I guess that would mean they would always be apologizing.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Fetus, Fetus, Fetus, Fetus, Fetus....they say it over and over hoping the rest of the "moral" people will believe them. The citizens of the US hate liberals for how EVIL they are...
\
You do realize that the person you are describing in your sociopath list is Donald J. Trump, especially #3, I did nothing wrong. It was a perfect call. I did it - so what. #5. Nobody talking about "winning" like Trump and his cult. As for #10, Trumpy Bear literally tells people that the Mueller Report says "No collusion, no obstruction", which is a flat out lie, and you're trying to make it the truth.
If what President Trump is lying about Herr Mueller's report why didnt Congress impeach him on that? Because see Sociopath # 5 and #10.

\
When President Trump wins then the whole country wins, when the Demoncraps win the country loses and becomes like a 3rd world shithole. Yes, you are a Serf.

Tell that to the Farmers in the midwest, who are going bankrupt in record numbers.

\

Tell that to the Farmers in the midwest, who are going bankrupt in record numbers.
Farmers cant grow anything right now in the Midwest, you Serf, because of the Winter.. But with the 40 billion dollars that China is going to spend, the farmers are going to do quite well this year. Shame to be you, such a dolt.
China can fulfill $40 billion of its US farm purchase pledge: Consultancy

Forum List

Back