Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

My dear Templar, Sil, Keys, Sassy, etc,
In a moment of ridiculous retrospect this morning, I regretted and practically apologized in a reply to Templar for the temper and tone of my posts yesterday.
After consideration, I retract all regret.
I owe no respect, or consideration to anyone who has publicly stated that they consider me, my partnership of 25 years, and my very existence to be perversions and abominations.
!

You're gay?

In a moment of ridiculous retrospect this morning, I regretted and practically apologized in a reply to Templar for the temper and tone of my posts yesterday.
I owe no respect, or consideration to anyone who has publicly stated that they consider me, my partnership of 25 years, and my very existence to be perversions and abominations.
!

You're gay?
Sure looks like his post says that to me.

!

You're gay?
Very perceptive.

!

You're gay?
Very perceptive.

It wasn't rocket science

!

You're gay?
Very perceptive.

It wasn't rocket science
Fortunately for you.

Forum List

Back