Alabama Abortion Law Proponents Are Hypocrites!

As is this.........

Sixteen+Weeks+(4+months).jpg

Make no mistake: right now, in front of our eyes, the Republicans are coming after Roe v. Wade. We won’t stand for this. We will fight back.
Yes. I heard a legislator say that is EXACTLY and solely what they are after.

This bill is an abomination. The choices a woman makes about her body should be between her and her doctor and no one else. We cannot go back to the dark ages of reproductive rights.

Alabama legislators just passed a near-total ban on abortion

Or...one could consider that the current infanticide slaughter IS WORSE than the Dark Ages
(My emphasis)

Infanticide is against the law, always has been and always will be in the US.

Not if you libtards have your way!

Looks like a bunch of politicians are playing to their Jesus Nazi constituents by pressing laws that look really good for them, but have no chance of passing constitutional muster.

Looks like a bunch of politicians are playing to their Jesus Nazi constituents by pressing laws that look really good for them, but have no chance of passing constitutional muster.
“Constitutional muster” is not bulletproof. When you have wildly partisan political groups dictating to a President the Judges he is allowed to nominate, based on their partisan ideology, “constitutional muster” starts to look pretty weak.

“Constitutional muster” is not bulletproof. When you have wildly partisan political groups dictating to a President the Judges he is allowed to nominate, based on their partisan ideology, “constitutional muster” starts to look pretty weak.
Yes, welcome to my hell. That's what has been happening since FDR.

Yes, welcome to my hell. That's what has been happening since FDR.
Well at least it’s looking like pot’s going to eventually get the green light

Forum List

Back