Al Sharpton’s Rally Attracts....???

Shut the fuck up. Really you should learn when not to say something.

It wasn't a competition, but to please you, you win. Does that make you feel better? The white christian rally won. :woohoo: Now go spread the hate somewhere else. :cuckoo:

:lol:
me spread my hate..did I tell you to "SHUT THE FUCK UP"..and I'll speak whenvever the HELL I feel like it...
oh my sides ache from laughting.
now don't go away mad my dear, just go away.:lol:

Corrected: The quotes denote that you remain on a higher plain.

I'll try harder next time.

I've read some blogs that claim 2-3000 attended the Sharpton rally. Hmmmmm. Something tells me there were more black people at Beck's rally. Any mention of that from the AP?

So? Why does it have to be a competition?

Well, doesn't it seem strange to you that in a city inhabited predominately by Blacks, on a day, 8/28, that commorated MLK's speech, that only 3,000 would respond to Sharpton's invitation to demonstrate?

NEW YORK (NNPA) – Black Civil Rights leaders are furious that they will not be able to organize a march to commemorate the 47th anniversary of the historic March on Washington and Dr. Martin Luther King’s famed “I Have A Dream” speech at the location where it happened this year because infamous right wing Fox News personality and radio host Glenn Beck already booked the Lincoln Memorial on Aug. 28th to hold his own rally.
Black Leaders Are Furious Over Glenn Beck’s MLK Rally | News One

It sounds more like the Black Civil Rights Leaders were "Furious," but the average black citizen of DC couldn't give a crap.

So? Your point?
Please show me where this was a competition?

:lol:
me spread my hate..did I tell you to "SHUT THE FUCK UP"..and I'll speak whenvever the HELL I feel like it...
oh my sides ache from laughting.
now don't go away mad my dear, just go away.:lol:

Corrected: The quotes denote that you remain on a higher plain.

I'll try harder next time.

To be a hateful bitch? I love how all of you act like you have won. What exactly did you win? And how did you win?

Well, doesn't it seem strange to you that in a city inhabited predominately by Blacks, on a day, 8/28, that commorated MLK's speech, that only 3,000 would respond to Sharpton's invitation to demonstrate?

NEW YORK (NNPA) – Black Civil Rights leaders are furious that they will not be able to organize a march to commemorate the 47th anniversary of the historic March on Washington and Dr. Martin Luther King’s famed “I Have A Dream” speech at the location where it happened this year because infamous right wing Fox News personality and radio host Glenn Beck already booked the Lincoln Memorial on Aug. 28th to hold his own rally.

It sounds more like the Black Civil Rights Leaders were "Furious," but the average black citizen of DC couldn't give a crap.

So? Your point?

I never used the word "competition." You did.

I will reiterate:

The whole point of this thread is to prove Beck had a bigger rally. That shows how much class Samson has. Bravo, way to prove what really matters to ya guys.

So? Your point?

I never used the word "competition." You did.

I will reiterate:

This whole thread is about showing how Beck got more people. I am not stupid. And last time I checked Sharpton didn't have the money Beck did, nor the media power. Go pedal your bullshit somewhere else.
Making this out to be a competition, proves what kind of people you are.

The whole point of this thread is to prove Beck had a bigger rally. That shows how much class Samson has. Bravo, way to prove what really matters to ya guys.

No, its obvious the Beck rally was much bigger.

The question is why?

You however, have descided the question is to complicated, and instead have chosen to fabricate artificial issues: Competition, winning, and losing.

So you can't answer his question, huh?

I don't give a shit about the question, nor am I black, and I don't live in DC. So it would be safe to say I cannot speak for them.

I don't give a shit about the question, nor am I black, and I don't live in DC. So it would be safe to say I cannot speak for them.

No problem. Plenty of other white liberals feel qualified to speak for blacks.

What is sad is that the left attacked Glen Beck for having a rally. You would think that anyone celebrating the spirit of MLK, our soldiers and our country could expect to be joined not attacked. That's what's sad.

Willow, while I appreciate any reply to this thread.....I feel a little sorry for all the USMB Al Sharpton Fan Club.

This is the only thread about the Sharpton Rally.....can't we just stay on that topic?

I know, I know......It probably didn't even happen, but lets not burst their bubble, m'k? :eusa_angel:

Al Sharpton's bitterness is from his realization that he is not a black leader. The media has not caught on to that yet, but perhaps if he has another rally or two they will pick up on it also.

No, dear, see, this is a discussion board, I would just appreciate your opinion as to why in a city inhabited by hundreds of thousands of blacks, only 3000 seem to have made an appearance to demonstrate during 8/28.

Just think about it a few minutes, or an hour, or a day......an inkling may materialize.:eusa_pray:

No, its obvious the Beck rally was much bigger.

The question is why?

You however, have descided the question is to complicated, and instead have chosen to fabricate artificial issues: Competition, winning, and losing.

You started a thread to show how Beck won, why point it out?
Otherwise, why did you have to point out the size of Sharpton's rally? ANd I have answered your question.

And by your thinking, why is 3,000 people showing up bad? How many people showed up last year? I will also remind you that every year most cities, including DC have large rallies and events.

No, dear, see, this is a discussion board, I would just appreciate your opinion as to why in a city inhabited by hundreds of thousands of blacks, only 3000 seem to have made an appearance to demonstrate during 8/28.

Just think about it a few minutes, or an hour, or a day......an inkling may materialize.:eusa_pray:

How many people show up on MLK day? And like I said, I cannot speak for someone else.

No problem. Plenty of other white liberals feel qualified to speak for blacks.

But give credit to Luissa: No other's have been brave enough to even attempt to throw a red herring into the thread.

I've read some blogs that claim 2-3000 attended the Sharpton rally. Hmmmmm. Something tells me there were more black people at Beck's rally. Any mention of that from the AP?

i saw reports yesterday that said "several hundred" were at the Sharpton rally

now today its suddenly 3000

btw, Becks rally was est at between 300k and 500k yesterday

How many people show up on MLK day? And like I said, I cannot speak for someone else.

Can you Guess if my theory is correct?

i saw reports yesterday that said "several hundred" were at the Sharpton rally

now today its suddenly 3000

btw, Becks rally was est at between 300k and 500k yesterday

Well, with the millions of black residents in the DC area, the difference between 3000 and "hundreds" becomes insignificant: The fact is that very few blacks gave a shit about 8/28, Beck, or Sharpton.

Forum List

Back