Al Sharpton

Why don't you break up the good old white boy network that runs your party.

Oh, just because you got one black guy to be the executive secretary doesn't mean anything.

That's like Ben Bernaeke or Alan Greenspan running the Fed. They run it. That doesn't mean they own it.

Democrats think that 100% of the American citizens own the country. This is our country. And we want it to serve all of us. And we won't let even 1% of our people starve, even if it is their fault. Even if it means we all pay a little higher in taxes to pay for welfare for these slackers, so be it.

Republicans think only they own this country. Them and everyone else who is richer than they are. And if you are broke today and rich tomorrow, you are welcome in the club. If you are broke tomorrow, then fuck you and die, it is your own fault, no matter what, there should be no safety net.

And if you are poor and not voting Republican, you are dumb. Because?????

why would I want to "break up white people'? doyathink?

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

well that's a nice story but it dosen't answer the question..

You are all aware, are you not, that even if this nation was entirely racism free, that the Blacks would continue to be on the bottom of the heap financially.

We live in a capitalist economy.

Hence a lack of capital will keep you poor.

And since Blacks are most deficient of capital, they will continue to be the people who have the hardest time of making it in America.

Obviously if we were racism free it might start to get better, but the pernicious effects of mot having enough money to invest in yourself and your life would continue to disadvantage the Blacks, depite that.

we will never be racism free the Congression Black Caucus, The State of The Black Union, The Democrts, and Al Sharpton will see to that.

If racism didn't exist, there would be no need for them.

You'll know when racism is over. It'll be when 50% of blacks belong to the Republican party.

racism will always exist. just ask the Tutsis.

:lol::lol:
Did you know Tavis Smiley actually had the stupidity to ask Michael Steele how "he felts as a black man challenging the first african american president"

trying to same a black man

it will always be about racism with the Democrats. always

What the hell did you even say here? Boy, this has got your juices flowing. You wish a big mandingo would break in while your husbands at work, huh?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Loser!

yeah right,, that's exactly what I wish for DUmmie!

we will never be racism free the Congression Black Caucus, The State of The Black Union, The Democrts, and Al Sharpton will see to that.

If racism didn't exist, there would be no need for them.

You'll know when racism is over. It'll be when 50% of blacks belong to the Republican party.

racism will always exist. just ask the Tutsis.

are they the dead or the ones who made the hutus dead? I forget.

why would I want to "break up white people'? doyathink?

I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
I remained silent;

I did not speak out;

I remained silent;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,

You're just too stupid to figure out the answer.

Ok, I'll spell it out. You like racism because you are white so it doesn't bother you. You can choose to ignore or maybe you are just too stupid to know it still exists, either way, it's ok with you cause you are safe.

So maybe one day they'll turn on you. Maybe once they get rid of the blacks, then they'll start coming after protestants, or catholics, etc.

Point is, you don't care because you don't think it will ever be you.

Al Sharpton is a race hustler...

the worst thing about the NY Post's racist cartoon was that it made him correct

That said,there is a disparity between black and white... just not what he thinks it is.

I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
I remained silent;

I did not speak out;

I remained silent;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,

Ok, I'll spell it out. You like racism because you are white so it doesn't bother you. You can choose to ignore or maybe you are just too stupid to know it still exists, either way, it's ok with you cause you are safe.

So maybe one day they'll turn on you. Maybe once they get rid of the blacks, then they'll start coming after protestants, or catholics, etc.

you are the DUmbest fuck I have ever seen on the internet.. Who the fuck is "they" ?????? who is coming for me?????

you are the DUmbest fuck I have ever seen on the internet.. Who the fuck is "they" ?????? who is coming for me?????

I know I for one sure as hell won't say anything when "they" come for BooBoo

No scratch that, I will tell "them" where BooBoo is.

Did anyone see Al Sharpton on cable this weekend? It was an all black caucus and it seemed like everyone was there. Even the new head of the RNC, Michael Steele was there.

Al was great. Boy he knows how to make a point. Someone said, in response to the idea that now because they have a black president and a black runs the RNC, that there is no longer a need for an Al Sharpton anymore.

He said,

As for the RNC picking a black or the Dems picking a black president. He said, "We didn't fight to get one or two of us to the mountain top."

He's right. There is still racism. Inner city kids still get an inferior education, etc.
And in response to the idea that the democrats are the racist party and take blacks for granted. Al said, "people think blacks don't know what we are doing when we vote. let me explain something to them. democrat is not in our DNA. When Republicans freed the slaves, we were Republicans. When Democrats started helping us with civil rights and voting rights, we became Democrats"

I think what he was saying is, "what have you done for me lately"

He is right,, there is still racism. and it all displayed proudly by the Democrats and Al Sharpton,, if "The State Of the Black Union." so much for being a united country hey?

Oh, just because you got one black guy to be the executive secretary doesn't mean anything.

That's like Ben Bernaeke or Alan Greenspan running the Fed. They run it. That doesn't mean they own it.

Democrats think that 100% of the American citizens own the country. This is our country. And we want it to serve all of us. And we won't let even 1% of our people starve, even if it is their fault. Even if it means we all pay a little higher in taxes to pay for welfare for these slackers, so be it.

Republicans think only they own this country. Them and everyone else who is richer than they are. And if you are broke today and rich tomorrow, you are welcome in the club. If you are broke tomorrow, then fuck you and die, it is your own fault, no matter what, there should be no safety net.

Lets review shall we? Which party has appointed the MOST blacks and minorities to high positions of power in our Government? It sure as hell isn't the all white Democratic party that let a few token blacks in lesser positions now and then. Both Bush's and Reagan appointed the most minorities into those positions. Who nominated the first black Supreme Court Justice and who replaced him when he left? It sure as hell wasn't those lily white Democratic leaders we hear so much abgout. Which party over the last 150 years has spent the most time shitting on the blacks and ensuring they would not vote for ANY elected office with poll taxes and voting tests of literacy? And which Administration got rid of those systems?

You need to do just a tad bit of history research you hypocrite.

Ohh ya which party was the majority of the Civil Rights supporters from again? In the 50's and the 60's? It sure as hell wasn't the Democratic Party. Do a little research on the percentages of votes for and against BY party, for those measures.

Al Sharpton is a racist through and through, he is an exploiter of race and he makes his fame and money off making shit up and riling people up over fake incidents. Same with Jesse Jackson. Neither of them give one good fuck about other blacks except in how they can enrich their pockets and get them on the evening news for some more fame.

I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
I remained silent;

I did not speak out;

I remained silent;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,

Ya cause there is no black on black racism in any part of the world as well as right HERE in America. You are a fucking joke and a retard.

You are all aware, are you not, that even if this nation was entirely racism free, that the Blacks would continue to be on the bottom of the heap financially.

We live in a capitalist economy.

Hence a lack of capital will keep you poor.

And since Blacks are most deficient of capital, they will continue to be the people who have the hardest time of making it in America.

Obviously if we were racism free it might start to get better, but the pernicious effects of mot having enough money to invest in yourself and your life would continue to disadvantage the Blacks, depite that.

Of course we won't.

There are some blacks who benefit from racism, and the above are good examples of that.

He is right,, there is still racism. and it all displayed proudly by the Democrats and Al Sharpton,, if "The State Of the Black Union." so much for being a united country hey?

Lets review shall we? Which party has appointed the MOST blacks and minorities to high positions of power in our Government? It sure as hell isn't the all white Democratic party that let a few token blacks in lesser positions now and then. Both Bush's and Reagan appointed the most minorities into those positions. Who nominated the first black Supreme Court Justice and who replaced him when he left? It sure as hell wasn't those lily white Democratic leaders we hear so much abgout. Which party over the last 150 years has spent the most time shitting on the blacks and ensuring they would not vote for ANY elected office with poll taxes and voting tests of literacy? And which Administration got rid of those systems?

Ohh ya which party was the majority of the Civil Rights supporters from again? In the 50's and the 60's? It sure as hell wasn't the Democratic Party. Do a little research on the percentages of votes for and against BY party, for those measures.

Al Sharpton is a racist through and through, he is an exploiter of race and he makes his fame and money off making shit up and riling people up over fake incidents. Same with Jesse Jackson. Neither of them give one good fuck about other blacks except in how they can enrich their pockets and get them on the evening news for some more fame.

And, if memory serves President Bush has spent more money fighting aids in Africa than anyone.. He has saved many many lives.. but he's a white guy so who the fuck cares!

And, if memory serves President Bush has spent more money fighting aids in Africa than anyone.. He has saved many many lives.. but he's a white guy so who the fuck cares!

He won't give anyone in Africa $ or help if they wear condoms or have abortions.

That makes him a cock sucker. He must love people getting infected with AIDS.

He won't give anyone in Africa $ or help if they wear condoms or have abortions.

That makes him a cock sucker. He must love people getting infected with AIDS.

you need a recess, are they going to call one soon? :lol:

Forum List

Back