Al Sharpton: "We Aren't Telling Rush Don't Say What He Wants To Say--Say It At Home!"

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
wow, what a good little commie...
watch out for YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOLKS. they are COMING after it.

Sharpton still pushing the FCC to deny Rush Limbaugh broadcast license,"Rush Limbaugh has the right to say what he wants to say, he does not have the right to say it on publicly regulated airwaves...The government ought not to give license for this kind of indecency"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0dFB8ZmN2U&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

from..
HotAirPundit

Al Sharpton is a race pimping POS. But he is good theater at times. Other than that.. he's a demonstrable liar, a con artist and a racist. And accordingly, a darling of the modern day left!

I love Al!!

I check his opinion on many things. Assume he's wrong, and take the opposite opinion.

It has worked wonders for 20 years. It will be a sad day for me when he dies, b/c I will have to do more of my own thinking instead of relying on that kneejerking moron to make shit up.

oh Al, I haven't listened to Rush in years, but now I'm gonna be tuning in you commie fuck.

I now know that any form of censorship is wrong b/c good ol' Al supports it.

ahh, you have to love the intolerant left when they get a mic put in front of them.

Mark Lloyd, one of Obama's boys at the FCC, is one dangerous little bastard.

The FCC should have their budget cut by 80% and put back in the business of allocating call letters and frequencies. That should keep, I dunno, 4 or 5 people busy for a week. Just another bloated bureaucracy with too much money, personnel and time on their hands to fuck with everything.

The FCC should have their budget cut by 80% and put back in the business of allocating call letters and frequencies. That should keep, I dunno, 4 or 5 people busy for a week. Just another bloated bureaucracy with too much money, personnel and time on their hands to fuck with everything.

What government agency does not seek to have more power, money, and increase it size?

wantedcopy.jpg

Al Sharpton is a race pimping POS. But he is good theater at times. Other than that.. he's a demonstrable liar, a con artist and a racist. And accordingly, a darling of the modern day left!

You are a liar, a cheat, a fornicator, a racist, a child molester, and felon.

Now do you feel like addressing the thread with some sign of logical intelligence, for Christos sake!!!

Sharpton is wrong to use government power to censor anybody, even Limbaugh. This isn't an isolated case by one representative, and it is leading this nation down a fascist black hole.

It is clear, we need to remove all laws and restrictions on the 1st Amendment, or find ourselves mugged and locked behind closed doors.

"Anytime you limit the rights of another American, you have just limited your own." Shintao

Last edited:

Those who have been paying attention know that Mark Lloyd is one of numerous 'dangerous bastards' Obama has brought into this administration. Most never had to undergo Senate scrutiny or approval. And they aren't required to talk to the press or otherwise publicize anything they are doing in virtual secrecy.

I wonder what Sharpton's response would be if we should politely inform him that he doesn't have any right to say any damn thing he wants to say on the federally regulated airways?

Now why didn't you say that to begin with? I agree.

Those who have been paying attention know that Mark Lloyd is one of numerous 'dangerous bastards' Obama has brought into this administration. Most never had to undergo Senate scrutiny or approval. And they aren't required to talk to the press or otherwise publicize anything they are doing in virtual secrecy.

I wonder what Sharpton's response would be if we should politely inform him that he doesn't have any right to say any damn thing he wants to say on the federally regulated airways?

These government representatives do not think in terms of what it should do to them, because they live in the "Othe World" of the Elite and powerful where murder, torture and rape are a daily event and destroying the Constitution when necessary is a required duty. So Sharpton would laugh and just ask for your name and address for the :heart Attack" list in your future, you "Trouble Maker."

Forum List

Back