Al Sharpton To Press: "I Got Death Threats After NYPD Cops Were Executed"

I guess he probably wont be hiring any off duty NYPD officers to work as body guards. Just a guess anyway.

Stirs the pot for months and expects people to be happy with him? How many businesses have been destroyed because of you Sharpton? How many innocent people have lost everything because of people like you.

I doubt those cops would be dead right now if you told the fucking truth SHARPTON.

Hmmm, I am tempted to say karma's a bitch here...

But then again, nobody should be issuing death threats to anyone. Doesn't help a thing.
This may have put a damper on the Reverends continuous race baiting. I don't condone death threats but I would like to see someone give him a few backhanded bitch slaps.

really love how the white trash in jesusland write about a place that they wouldn't last two days in if they opened their mouths with those hillbilly hick southern cracker accents

Hmmm, I am tempted to say karma's a bitch here...

But then again, nobody should be issuing death threats to anyone. Doesn't help a thing.
This may have put a damper on the Reverends continuous race baiting. I don't condone death threats but I would like to see someone give him a few backhanded bitch slaps.

He'd better stay away from cops for a while, then.

Another standard tactic of these agitators/progressives in the Democrat party

Just like DeBlasio whining about division.

these people make me ill. If anyone deserves death threats it's those to. And I normally wouldn't wish that on anyone.

really love how the white trash in jesusland write about a place that they wouldn't last two days in if they opened their mouths with those hillbilly hick southern cracker accents
Really love how much of a brain dead racist you are retard.

Forum List

Back