Al Sharpton To Be A MSNBC News Anchor

MSNBC is a desperate network. Al will increase ratings for about a week- people enjoy fires, train wrecks, and other disasters.......

Speaking of disasters...lol : MSNBC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mtQyEd-zS4&feature=player_embedded]‪Mo Brooks vs. Contessa Brewer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

MSNBC is a desperate network. Al will increase ratings for about a week- people enjoy fires, train wrecks, and other disasters.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mtQyEd-zS4&feature=player_embedded]‪Mo Brooks vs. Contessa Brewer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Mo graduated from Duke University in three years with a double major in political science and economics, with highest honors in economics. In 1978, he graduated from the University of Alabama Law School.

Cenk Uygur was critical of the whitehouse and the ideologues on the right, I liked the open sound off commentary at the end of show, but MSM is corporate owned and operated and Uygur was honest in his commentary on all topics, and honesty is not a business practice. Cenk did what wingnuts say more liberal people do not do, he criticized Obama's kowtowing to big money and republican ideologues. When the majority with all the money want you gone, corporations and their lackeys have no choice. Anyone who works in corporate America knows this.

While I watch so called news sporadically, the Reverend has been pretty good so far.

‪Cenk Leaves MSNBC (Inside Story)‬‏ - YouTube

It's a rwn fest in here, isn't it? I loved Cenk and Rev. Al is wonderful!

He has conservatives on all the time trying to say they're fair and balanced, he lets them know for sure that they are not exactly that.

Yeah like/////// he is? get a grip.. he a race baiting fear mongerer.

Nah, he just hates white people; except for his good friends Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. Hell, Al and Sean share the same agent. Ever wonder why they did those speaking tours together?

Mo graduated from Duke University in three years with a double major in political science and economics, with highest honors in economics. In 1978, he graduated from the University of Alabama Law School.

But I thought educated elites don't know shit?

After his grandstanding Tawana Brawley fiasco, I would never watch him. No matter how much you clean him up
I understand your feelings about Sharpton and for the most part I share them. But if you would break your rule and watch him I'm sure you'd appreciate the way he rips into some of the right-wingers he interviews. They try to bullshit him but he hits them between the eyes with facts and he won't let them wiggle out of a lie.

In the end that will be his undoing because no one of any prominence will come on with him once they know he goes for the throat. But while he's doing it you might as well enjoy watching it.

Maybe if he had a show where he apologized to Steve Pagones I would watch it

They replaced an angry guy.Ed Schultz with another guy who YELLED ALL THROUGH THE SHOW.
Then they replaced that guy with another guy who is loud and angry.....

After his grandstanding Tawana Brawley fiasco, I would never watch him. No matter how much you clean him up
I understand your feelings about Sharpton and for the most part I share them. But if you would break your rule and watch him I'm sure you'd appreciate the way he rips into some of the right-wingers he interviews. They try to bullshit him but he hits them between the eyes with facts and he won't let them wiggle out of a lie.

In the end that will be his undoing because no one of any prominence will come on with him once they know he goes for the throat. But while he's doing it you might as well enjoy watching it.

Maybe if he had a show where he apologized to Steve Pagones I would watch it

It's America, you don't have to watch.

Al Sharpton To Be A MSNBC News Anchor

7598LaughingSmiley.gif

Forum List

Back