Al Sharpton Is Done.Proposal."The Jesse Jackson Show",With Captions So We Can Understand Him.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: And at least Jesse Jackson will get better ratings than "The Previous Failure". With Jesse Jackson hosting his own cable news show, you know he will get a least a million viewers because no one can understand half of what he is saying, but at least we will all get to read the subtitles/captions at the bottom of the screen, just like when we watch a Godzilla movie all in Japanese. :biggrin::lmao::laugh2:

Sharpton just released a statement on Twitter:
"WE must...and just must we do...what that is must be done...to get just the uh uh uh...must which we may...and do we much...may we such as is much...uh uh...sue MSNBC for racism...which just such must...we will....this we know much that."

Tom Conway (son of comedian Tim Conway) has a radio show in LA. Once a week he has a contest "What did Jesse Jackson say?". He plays a clip and people call in to try to guess what he said.

It's quite amusing.

• Banned
my al sharpton tweet: Diz is what happened, NSPMSBBC had to much fire me last week coz of my shitty ratings. you see, wen I started dis show way back in 1993, at the time i was gettin ova 800 million viewers, but ova da last few months, my ratings sank to 8.42 white people. so NSQMBC had to make this much decision to cancell the show and give it to eetha that Dumbass Craka Howard Dean, or my deer friend Jesse Jackson.

Jackson just released a statement:

"Uuuhhhh....yeeyah...Thhhhhrrrruuummumph is annnodrrrrruh ruvvvv duuuuhhh whwhwhwhwiit pupplless that uuuuhhhhh....you see.....itssssuh verruh complexicasheeowned seeeechuashion witha thissin heeeruh Trrrrrumph okay?"

(+1 like for anyone who can translate!!)

• Banned
I can just picture some guy doing sign language next to Jesse Jackson, kinda like what they did in the early SNL news casts.

my al sharpton tweet: Diz is what happened, NSPMSBBC had to much fire me last week coz of my shitty ratings. you see, wen I started dis show way back in 1993, at the time i was gettin ova 800 million viewers, but ova da last few months, my ratings sank to 8.42 white people. so NSQMBC had to make this much decision to cancell the show and give it to eetha that Dumbass Craka Howard Dean, or my deer friend Jesse Jackson.

2427gvb.jpg

Jackson just released a statement:

"Uuuhhhh....yeeyah...Thhhhhrrrruuummumph is annnodrrrrruh ruvvvv duuuuhhh whwhwhwhwiit pupplless that uuuuhhhhh....you see.....itssssuh verruh complexicasheeowned seeeechuashion witha thissin heeeruh Trrrrrumph okay?"

(+1 like for anyone who can translate!!)

Tom Conway (son of comedian Tim Conway) has a radio show in LA. Once a week he has a contest "What did Jesse Jackson say?". He plays a clip and people call in to try to guess what he said.

It's quite amusing.
till this day, i still can not understand 1/3rd of what Jesse Jackson says as i watch him on TV.

Forum List

Back