Al Shabaab Recruitment in US for Somalia Jihad - Death of Jamal Bana + I Out a Former

cwar068

Rookie
Jul 25, 2009
Al Shabaab Recruitment in US for Somalia Jihad - Death of Jamal Bana + I Out a Former(?) Militant

Check out my youtube channel "cwar068"

There is a video on the above mentioned subject and details of the Former(?) militant, including his photo, are on my website.

I converted to Islam in Pakistan in 2001 and joined the "global Jihad"

"Now I am an apostate"

I'm currently a University student in Auckland, NZ

Charles

Last edited:
Al Shabaab Recruitment in US for Somalia Jihad - Death of Jamal Bana + I Out a Former(?) Militant

Check out my youtube channel "cwar068"

There is a video on the above mentioned subject and details of the Former(?) militant, including his photo, are on my website.

I converted to Islam in Pakistan in 2001 and joined the "global Jihad"

"Now I am an apostate"

I'm currently a University student in Auckland, NZ

Charles

One of the comments on your youtube channel refers to "media jihad"

Do you think it is actually working, and do you think that youtube in general is allowing this intentionally?

Meanwhile youtube seems to also shut down any real references to islamic hatred. I have noticed myself that, anytime an anti islamic or anti jihadist video is posted on youtube it is reprted as being "hateful", and many times removed from veiwing and yet they allow this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU95EJfRbAw"]YouTube - Shabaab al Mujahideen: Ambush at Bardal Part 1/3[/ame]

Be safe, watch your back, I am sure you know the dangers of what you do against the jihadists

Last edited:
Nevermind, I watched your other videos, on how you converted

Wow, you were confused, may all your efforts bring many people to understand what is really happening

Last edited:

Do you think it is actually working, and do you think that youtube in general is allowing this intentionally?

Meanwhile youtube seems to also shut down any real references to islamic hatred. I have noticed myself that, anytime an anti islamic or anti jihadist video is posted on youtube it is reprted as being "hateful", and many times removed from veiwing and yet they allow this

YouTube - Shabaab al Mujahideen: Ambush at Bardal Part 1/3

Be safe, watch your back, I am sure you know the dangers of what you do against the jihadists

When I think about the issue of the Jihadi propaganda on youtube some things occur to me:

1. It enables Muslims to access and share the information so much more easily and even Muslims who are isolated from such influences in their community may be exposed to it

2. It provides information about Jihad etc that is of educational and other value allowing for open discussion

3. youtube would probably and practically have to delete all combat videos (or adopt other such broad censorship) in order to be neutral

4. While I am 100% against Islamic militancy I am also aware that many militants are well meaning and are motivated by helping the oppressed. Muslim fighters can also have a role in defending local populations. If we are going to progress as a species, if Americans, along with every one else, are going to have a better and safer quality of life in the future, it is my opinion that it may take a greater understanding of each others plights and an understanding that we are all human, no more or less biologically inclined towards things like Islamic militancy.

Just as the WEST is going to have to learn that not everybody wants to be like us, so too are the Islamic fundmentalists going to have to learn that not everybody wants to be like them.

YouTube - Shabaab al Mujahideen: Ambush at Bardal Part 1/3

When I think about the issue of the Jihadi propaganda on youtube some things occur to me:

1. It enables Muslims to access and share the information so much more easily and even Muslims who are isolated from such influences in their community may be exposed to it

2. It provides information about Jihad etc that is of educational and other value allowing for open discussion

3. youtube would probably and practically have to delete all combat videos (or adopt other such broad censorship) in order to be neutral

4. While I am 100% against Islamic militancy I am also aware that many militants are well meaning and are motivated by helping the oppressed. Muslim fighters can also have a role in defending local populations. If we are going to progress as a species, if Americans, along with every one else, are going to have a better and safer quality of life in the future, it is my opinion that it may take a greater understanding of each others plights and an understanding that we are all human, no more or less biologically inclined towards things like Islamic militancy.

You seem to be a very conflicted and confused human being. Your posts are confusing me. If you left Islam, why are the Jihadist propaganda videos still part of your channel?

On one hand you say that you are 100% against Islamic Militancy, on the other hand you claim they are "well meaning"??? :eusa_eh:

Plights? They are the cause of many plights

Youtube is a hotbed for islamic jihadists hatred toward the west.

Are you with them or against them?

You say you joined the "global jihad", did you kill any infidels or kufrs?

I had to ask

why are the Jihadist propaganda videos still part of your channel?

Because I want to communicate with Islamic militants through youtube and try to educate them, and convince them that their religion is wrong and what they are doing, in many cases, is wrong.

On one hand you say that you are 100% against Islamic Militancy, on the other hand you claim they are "well meaning"??? :eusa_eh:

Claiming they are "well meaning" is a bit too general a statement for me. "Can be" I would prefer. I don't see the contradiction however. When I was a militant I really intended to help oppressed people. I think I was completely misguided and deluded, but that doesn't mean I didn't have empathy for people who were suffering and want to help them.

Plights? They are the cause of many plights

I agree with you totally!

Youtube is a hotbed for islamic jihadists hatred toward the west.

Hotbed is a bit of a funny word :) I'm not in a position to evaluate the effect it is having through youtube but you have my thoughts :)

Are you with them or against them?

I think their religion etc. is very bad for their welfare. I care for all people no matter their behaviour. I hope they are prevented from doing harm. I will do my best with my life to help that.

No I didn't. But I wanted to.

I was in Iraq with Ansar al-Islam but it just so happened that even though I was often in range of our enemies weapons, I never saw an "enemy" in the range of my AK.

Had perhaps a dozen of your guys bombs dropped somewhere near me though :)

The group I was with, when we were in combat on the front line on the side of a hill, had lost our PK when the guy who had it went with another group. We weren't in a position to do a hell of a lot except get shot by snipper fire, mortared and bombed.

I had to ask

I completely understand and if you have any more questions, no matter what they are, feel free to ask :)

When I mentioned "educational and other value" that cuts both ways, both helping their militancy and also educating the public about what's really going on. It also has value in counter "terrorism" I would guess.

If you check my website I have actually provided information about a former(?) militant in the UK who is "not practicing" at the moment.

I also provided info about Willie Brigitte, who is serving 9 years in France and is a former member of LET. He gave false statements to his judge about other militants who were present when we were with LET. I provided details on my website.

These actions of mine perhaps will help clarify my position :)

Last edited:
why are the Jihadist propaganda videos still part of your channel?

Because I want to communicate with Islamic militants through youtube and try to educate them, and convince them that their religion is wrong and what they are doing, in many cases, is wrong.

Claiming they are "well meaning" is a bit too general a statement for me. "Can be" I would prefer. I don't see the contradiction however. When I was a militant I really intended to help oppressed people. I think I was completely misguided and deluded, but that doesn't mean I didn't have empathy for people who were suffering and want to help them.

I agree with you totally!

Hotbed is a bit of a funny word :) I'm not in a position to evaluate the effect it is having through youtube but you have my thoughts :)

I think their religion etc. is very bad for their welfare. I care for all people no matter their behaviour. I hope they are prevented from doing harm. I will do my best with my life to help that.

No I didn't. But I wanted to.

I was in Iraq with Ansar al-Islam but it just so happened that even though I was often in range of our enemies weapons, I never saw an "enemy" in the range of my AK.

Had perhaps a dozen of your guys bombs dropped somewhere near me though :)

The group I was with, when we were in combat on the front line on the side of a hill, had lost our PK when the guy who had it went with another group. We weren't in a position to do a hell of a lot except get shot by snipper fire, mortared and bombed.

I had to ask

I completely understand and if you have any more questions, no matter what they are, feel free to ask :)

When I mentioned "educational and other value" that cuts both ways, both helping their militancy and also educating the public about what's really going on. It also has value in counter "terrorism" I would guess.

If you check my website I have actually provided information about a former(?) militant in the UK who is "not practicing" at the moment.

I also provided info about Willie Brigitte, who is serving 9 years in France and is a former member of LET. He gave false statements to his judge about other militants who were present when we were with LET. I provided details on my website.

These actions of mine perhaps will help clarify my position :)

Thank you for the response to my questions , I am sure I will have more questions as soon as I have time to analyze and take in what you have just said as well as taking a deeper look at your website.

By the way. Why did you decide to post here on this forum? And, what "sect" for lack of a better term; of Islam recruited you? Not the name of the militant group, the actual sect of Islam

Last edited:
I could care less about the murdering Islamic militants, they will find themselves standing before the Lord of Lords one day.

What I do care about is what they do in the name of their religion, they are indeed their own worst enemies as well as the worlds.

I hope that your efforts are true and good, and that you will find peace inside the war you have inside yourself. And you can serve the good instead of the evil

Islam has been a scourge on the world since it's inception, it is breeding atheism, and hatred

Here is some perspective for anyone who happens on this thread, the 5th anniversary of this attack is in September, this was Beslan's 9-11

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0b5YYg9-0"]YouTube - Beslan Tribute[/ame]

Feds Name 8th North Carolina Terror Suspect - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

A 20-year-old U.S. citizen who traveled to Pakistan in 2008 "to engage in violent jihad" has been named as the eighth suspect in a North Carolina terrorism case, according to court documents released Monday.

Daniel Patrick Boyd Also known as Jude Kenan Mohammad, but this can't be Islam :eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536420,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r5:c0.078048:b26931224:z0

Official: Strike targeted militant leader...
:clap2:
Military strike in Somalia targeted Al-Shabaab leader, U.S. officials say
Officials: Strike in Somalia targeted Al-Shabaab leader Ahmed Abdi Godane; The Pentagon has not confirmed whether Godane was killed; An October U.S. raid to capture an Al-Shabaab leader was aborted; A U.S. military strike in southern Somalia Sunday was targeting Ahmed Abdi Godane, the leader of Al-Shabaab, the Somali-based group with ties to al Qaeda, according to three US officials.
A drone operated by the U.S. Defense Department fired a Hellfire missile at a vehicle killing those inside, the officials said. But as of Tuesday, the Pentagon was unable to confirm whether Godane was killed, although he was the intended target. The military was authorized to try to kill Godane because of current intelligence indicating he posed an "imminent threat" against U.S. interests in the region, one official said. "We have to be able to prove he was in the process of planning additional attacks," the official said. The official would not elaborate on what the intelligence might be.

The officials confirmed this information in response to questioning from CNN, but declined to speak on the record because of the sensitivity of the situation. Officially, the Pentagon has only described the target of Sunday's strike as a "senior leader" affiliated with al Qaeda and Al-Shabaab. Godane has been a driving force behind Al-Shabaab declaring its affiliation to al Qaeda and has pressed for the group to launch attacks beyond Somalia.

140126184557-intvw-starr-u-s-strikes-in-somalia-00010724-story-top.jpg

In recent years, U.S. officials had considered Al-Shabaab to be diminished in strength, but after the attack at the Westgate shopping mall in Kenya last year, officials have worried the group has demonstrated a renewed capability. The U.S. still sees the limited Western presence in Somalia as a potential target for Al-Shabaab, but the concerns also focus on U.S. targets throughout the Horn of Africa, the official said.

U.S. officials are waiting for DNA evidence as well as intelligence gathered from local Somalis on the ground before they can confirm Godane was in the vehicle and killed by the drone strike. Somali officials have said the man killed was Sahal Iskudhuq, an Al-Shabaab operative who was close to Godane and involved in planning attacks over the years. The latest strike comes after a failed raid last year by U.S. Navy SEALS aiming to capture a man known as Ikrimah, who U.S. officials said was a senior militant with ties to al Qaeda and Al-Shabaab.

U.S. officials: Military strike in Somalia targeted Al-Shabaab leader - CNN.com

Just as the WEST is going to have to learn that not everybody wants to be like us, so too are the Islamic fundmentalists going to have to learn that not everybody wants to be like them.

They already understand that not everyone wants to be like them.

What the fundyfringies of ANY faith need to understand is that not wanting to be like them is NOT 'Satanic' and that they have no right to attack others for that......

Forum List

Back