Al-Quida doesn't exist?

Yeah it does. It's organizational structure seems to be pretty lose, but there are a good number of individuals and groups who rally under the banner of al-Qa'idah and proclaim allegiance to bin Ladin.

No, Al-Quida doesn't exist. But al-Qaeda does.

true and they were funded by the CIA.

What would become al-Qa'idah was funded, yes. Today, they're supported by Russia by way of Ayman az-Zawahiri. Don't talk about it, though, or you'll find polonium in your tea and join this guy as a KGB/FSB kill:

Nyquist/2005/0813

litvinenko_pa500_26381t.jpg

Yeah it does. It's organizational structure seems to be pretty lose, but there are a good number of individuals and groups who rally under the banner of al-Qa'idah and proclaim allegiance to bin Ladin.

And, bin Ladin proclaims his allegiance to the pagan moon god, allah.

Osama bin Laden is my hero. I can't stand Islum, but OBL has it going on! He should be in the hall of fame of hide n' seek.
Great US military can't find the tallest guy in Pakistan, or wherever the fuck he is (he's sooooo good at hiding, not even his mom knows where he is!)

Osama bin Laden is my hero. I can't stand Islum, but OBL has it going on! He should be in the hall of fame of hide n' seek.
Great US military can't find the tallest guy in Pakistan, or wherever the fuck he is (he's sooooo good at hiding, not even his mom knows where he is!)

Eat your greens, shut the fuck up and get on with your homework!

cmon man, the guy takes weapons from the US to fight the Ruskies, then when he kicks their butts, he turns around and uses those same weapons to kick some US butt. What's next, he's going to take out China? :lol:

Bin Laden is really only 6'4" which is not abnormally tall. My white, uber conservative Catholic husband was 6'6".

Bin Laden is really only 6'4" which is not abnormally tall. My white, uber conservative Catholic husband was 6'6".

But your husband isn't my hero. he's just some random catholic douchebag... and he's not in Pakistan.

But your husband isn't my hero. he's just some random catholic douchebag... and he's not in Pakistan.

So, you're not even 12 years old, eh? Time to change your diapers.

cmon man, the guy takes weapons from the US to fight the Ruskies, then when he kicks their butts, he turns around and uses those same weapons to kick some US butt. What's next, he's going to take out China? :lol:

Internet teen trolling, again.

No. China doesn't have bases all over the Arab/Mooselumm world. They just send them cash for goods.

Forum List

Back