Al-Queda planning "spectacular" attack

Someone who believes Israel doesn't own that land is a terrorist?

Someone who believes that Israel stole that land and "they're just trying to get it back" is one. He equates killing innocent civilians by blowing yourself up on a bus with "just trying to get it [the land] back."

And the Romans stole Israel from the Jews long before Islam was even a tinkle in Mohammed's eye.

What gives Israel the right to that land other than the fact that England gave it to them after England conquered it?

they have no where else to go, maybe the u.s. should just give them montana or utah, maybe madagascar.

they have no where else to go, maybe the u.s. should just give them montana or utah, maybe madagascar.

Madagascar was one of Goebbels' ideas. If you didn't know that that's fine, but if you did, we should refrain from creditting him.

i would justify myself but, your really worth my justification. ur ignorance amuses me. :cuckoo: :razz:

My ignorance?

Name 3 things for me:

Show me the Palestinian flag in the year 1000
What was the official language of Palestine in the year 1000?
Who was the King of Palestine in the year 1000?

In fact, can ANYONE name me the King or Queen or give me the names of the rulers of Palestine that wasn't part of another country or another Empire?

You can't. Because there wasn't one.

Arab Muslims had their rule overthrown of Palestine by the Ottoman Empire in the 1500s. Arab-Muslims overthrew the Persian Empire and before that the Byzentine Empire overthrew the Roman Empire which overthrew the Jewish Kingdom of Eretz Yisrael in the 300s before Islam was even invented by that faggot, Mohammed. Please don't presume that either of you know the true history of Israel when you don't. It has belonged to the Hebrews who became the Jews thousands of years before even Christianity was invented.

My ignorance?

Name 3 things for me:

In fact, can ANYONE name me the King or Queen or give me the names of the rulers of Palestine that wasn't part of another country or another Empire?

Arab Muslims had their rule overthrown of Palestine by the Ottoman Empire in the 1500s. Arab-Muslims overthrew the Persian Empire and before that the Byzentine Empire overthrew the Roman Empire which overthrew the Jewish Kingdom of Eretz Yisrael in the 300s before Islam was even invented by that faggot, Mohammed. Please don't presume that either of you know the true history of Israel when you don't. It has belonged to the Hebrews who became the Jews thousands of years before even Christianity was invented.

where were the jews b4 ww2?

Very nice Googling, however; any Muslim would have corrected me on the actual number of number of "Pillars of Islam."

First, all Muslims have the basic 5 pillars of Islam: Faith, Prayer, Zakah (charity), Fasting and Pilgrimage to Mecca. Out of the 1 billion muslims worldwide, 85% are Sunni. Jihad is not part of the pillars of faith in Sunni Islam. If our friend here is truly Muslim, he would've harshly corrected me and told me that he's not Shi'a which have Pillars of Islam beyond these 5. If he is Sunni, he would've corrected me and told me that there are actually 7 pillars of Islam and that Jihad is the sixth pillar.

You do not mistake a Sunni and a Shi'a muslim. You make the mistake once, but they never let you make it again. It is an insult to both of them to mistake the two.

I look at this much as I do the vastdistinction between a Cuban and a Puerto Rican...

If you call a Cuban a Puerto Rican, he will get very offended and likely give a strong piece of his mind...

IF you call a Puerto Rican a Cuban... He 'KILYA!'

I think its fair to understand Muslims for the purposes of discouraging them from attacking us... but for those who are determined to pursue mass murder... kill'em where you find them; without regard to how many that is... IF it turns out to be all one billion of them... fine. But one is lead to hope that this new Marxist Muslim administration will not re-fire the dwindling terrorist will... although my guess is that they will soon bring the war to him so that they can bleed the US military in his power and force him to withdraw them... whereupon they can declare victory and the real recruiting will begin.

My ignorance?

Name 3 things for me:

Shall we return the US to the American Indians, then?

And by the way, I have read and studied Islam. Your rhetoric about Israel? Your Imam would not approve. Any Muslim knows that they cannot be at peace until their neighbor is at peace. Islam is a religion of peace and yet you openly discuss destroying Israel. Intriguing if not scary.
Once again DavidS, I have nothing against the Jewish people.

They are very smart and inovative, plus have a unique sense of humor.

It's just the Zionists who rule Israel that I have a problem with. I do not have a desire to see any harm come to any Israeli citizen. But untill Israel negotiates a "fair and equitable" peace with the Palestanian people. No true Peace will ever be possible.

I believe that someday Europe and maybe America will distance it's self from Israel. Then Israel will be in great peril. That's why Israel needs to seek a settlement NOW not latter.

where were the jews b4 ww2?

Before World War 2?

What a wonderful product of our public education system. Someone who believes the Ottoman Empire fell during World War 2.

After the Ottoman Empire fell in World War 1, the League of Nations carved up the Ottoman Empire's territory and gave the Arab Muslims much of the Middle East.. including Arabia, Iraq, Syria, etc. They also gave the Jews back their homeland, but refused to name it back to Israel. So the Jews had the land that stretches from the farthest Western point of Gaza to the most southern border of Lebanon, to the most Eastern border of Jordan. The Arab Muslims complained so they split Palestine in two and created Trans-Jordan, which covers all of the land that Jordan is today and Palestine. Still the Arabs complained and the United Nations gave them half of the land that Israel has right now and called that Palestine and the other part they called Israel. The Arabs, unhappy with the Jews having any part of land that wasn't theirs to begin with, declared war on Israel and lost all of their land that was known as Palestine. Then, in 1967, Israel captured Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza and the Golan Heights. In 1973, Israel captured all of the Sinai Peninsula.

The only claim the Arab Muslims have to Israel is that they won it through a war with the Persian Empire nearly 1000 years ago. If that's the logic they use, that it's ok to have land once you conquer it via war, then Israel should rightly belong to the Jews because it's the Jews who conquered the Arabs in 1948, 1967 and 1973 and we will do so again and again and again, God willing until either the Arabs are finally destroyed or they come to their senses and make peace with Israel.

Before World War 2?

What a wonderful product of our public education system. Someone who believes the Ottoman Empire fell during World War 2.

After the Ottoman Empire fell in World War 1, the League of Nations carved up the Ottoman Empire's territory and gave the Arab Muslims much of the Middle East.. including Arabia, Iraq, Syria, etc. They also gave the Jews back their homeland, but refused to name it back to Israel. So the Jews had the land that stretches from the farthest Western point of Gaza to the most southern border of Lebanon, to the most Eastern border of Jordan. The Arab Muslims complained so they split Palestine in two and created Trans-Jordan, which covers all of the land that Jordan is today and Palestine. Still the Arabs complained and the United Nations gave them half of the land that Israel has right now and called that Palestine and the other part they called Israel. The Arabs, unhappy with the Jews having any part of land that wasn't theirs to begin with, declared war on Israel and lost all of their land that was known as Palestine. Then, in 1967, Israel captured Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza and the Golan Heights. In 1973, Israel captured all of the Sinai Peninsula.

The only claim the Arab Muslims have to Israel is that they won it through a war with the Persian Empire nearly 1000 years ago. If that's the logic they use, that it's ok to have land once you conquer it via war, then Israel should rightly belong to the Jews because it's the Jews who conquered the Arabs in 1948, 1967 and 1973 and we will do so again and again and again, God willing until either the Arabs are finally destroyed or they come to their senses and make peace with Israel.

let me rephrase the question, where were the jews before world war 1

and did Britain have more right to the land than Turkey?

And did Turkey have more right to the land the Arab Empire? And did the Arab Empire have more right to the land than the Persian Empire? And did the Persian Empire have more right to the land than the Byzantine Empire? And did the Byzantine Empire have more of a right to the land than the Roman Empire? The answer is no. None of those "empires" had any right to the land that has belonged to the Jews since the conquering of the Canaanites nearly 5500 years ago.

let me rephrase the question, where were the jews before world war 1

Living sporadically throughout Israel/Palestine. In fact, in the 1800s and early 1900s, there was almost no population in the land whatsoever. In fact, Mark Twain described Palestine as deserted and a barren desert land.

And did Turkey have more right to the land the Arab Empire? And did the Arab Empire have more right to the land than the Persian Empire? And did the Persian Empire have more right to the land than the Byzantine Empire? And did the Byzantine Empire have more of a right to the land than the Roman Empire? The answer is no. None of those "empires" had any right to the land that has belonged to the Jews since the conquering of the Canaanites nearly 5500 years ago.

if that were the case, lets give native americans back thier lands. lets give back hawaii. lets give back guam. the list continues.

New Topics

Forum List

Back