Al-Queda planning "spectacular" attack

Sith, I've studied Islam.

Can you enlighten us on one of the twelve Pillars of Truth, "Jihad?"
DavisS you havn't studied Islam. Quit lying!!

Every one knows there are only 5 Pillars of Islam. And Jihad is NOT listed.

They are as follows:

1. To bear witness that there is none worthy of worship save Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the Messenger of Allah.

2. To observe the 5 times per day Prayer (Salat).

3. To Pay Zakat (Alms giving to the poor)

4. To perform the Pilgrimage to the House of Allah located in Mecca (Hajj).

5. To Observe fasting during the month of Ramadhan.

They are as follows:

1. To bear witness that there is none worthy of worship save Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the Messenger of Allah.

In DavidS's world jihad its is own religion and has 12 pillars.

under his logic all the muslims in the world would be dead right now.

"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors." Qur'an, Chapter 2, verse 190.
What the Quranic verse is saying. Is that Muslims are to only fight defencive wars against invaders.

That they are NOT to go on the offencive and invade other nations.

"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors." Qur'an, Chapter 2, verse 190.

Very nice Googling, however; any Muslim would have corrected me on the actual number of number of "Pillars of Islam."

First, all Muslims have the basic 5 pillars of Islam: Faith, Prayer, Zakah (charity), Fasting and Pilgrimage to Mecca. Out of the 1 billion muslims worldwide, 85% are Sunni. Jihad is not part of the pillars of faith in Sunni Islam. If our friend here is truly Muslim, he would've harshly corrected me and told me that he's not Shi'a which have Pillars of Islam beyond these 5. If he is Sunni, he would've corrected me and told me that there are actually 7 pillars of Islam and that Jihad is the sixth pillar.

You do not mistake a Sunni and a Shi'a muslim. You make the mistake once, but they never let you make it again. It is an insult to both of them to mistake the two.

What the Quranic verse is saying. Is that Muslims are to only fight defencive wars against invaders.

That they are NOT to go on the offencive and invade other nations.

islam countries are not responsible for any attacks, itsoutlawed terrorist groups.

I just researched it and there are indeed five pillars, not twelve.

They are as follows:

Very good. And now we know who here actually IS a muslim and who is not. Sunni Man is actually a Sunni Muslim - which I find interesting because your rhetoric about Israel says otherwise.

Very nice Googling, however; any Muslim would have corrected me on the actual number of number of "Pillars of Islam."

First, all Muslims have the basic 5 pillars of Islam: Faith, Prayer, Zakah (charity), Fasting and Pilgrimage to Mecca. Out of the 1 billion muslims worldwide, 85% are Sunni. Jihad is not part of the pillars of faith in Sunni Islam. If our friend here is truly Muslim, he would've harshly corrected me and told me that he's not Shi'a which have Pillars of Islam beyond these 5. If he is Sunni, he would've corrected me and told me that there are actually 7 pillars of Islam and that Jihad is the sixth pillar.

You do not mistake a Sunni and a Shi'a muslim. You make the mistake once, but they never let you make it again. It is an insult to both of them to mistake the two.

u learn about the 5 pillars of islam in middle school my friend, u dont have to be muslim to know it.

There is some truth to the last statement. If we are ever told that al qaeda is supported by Iran, we should know they are more than likely lying. Bin laden's "sect" of the Sunni religion believes the Shia are "infidels" and should be killed on sight.

Your so called test was idiotic.

Idiotic to you because you know this as second nature. The other guy here does not. It was a test. Thank you for passing it, I had my doubts about you.

And by the way, I have read and studied Islam. Your rhetoric about Israel? Your Imam would not approve. Any Muslim knows that they cannot be at peace until their neighbor is at peace. Islam is a religion of peace and yet you openly discuss destroying Israel. Intriguing if not scary.

u learn about the 5 pillars of islam in middle school my friend, u dont have to be muslim to know it.

Yeah, they really teach a lot Islam in middle school these days.............. :cuckoo:

Believe me, FoxNews would be all over that in a heartbeat. We wouldn't be able to sleep at night until they stopped teaching it. No public school under Dubyah would teach us about Islam. In fact, no public school is allowed to teach us about religion at all, except in Kansas...and that's where they teach you about Christ being your savior and all.

Idiotic to you because you know this as second nature. The other guy here does not. It was a test. Thank you for passing it, I had my doubts about you.

And by the way, I have read and studied Islam. Your rhetoric about Israel? Your Imam would not approve. Any Muslim knows that they cannot be at peace until their neighbor is at peace. Islam is a religion of peace and yet you openly discuss destroying Israel. Intriguing if not scary.

i taught ur 12 pillar ideology was a joke my friend.

2nd of all the state of isreal does not belong to the jews. it is Palestinian land, so they are just trying to take back what is thiers.

i taught ur 12 pillar ideology was a joke my friend.

2nd of all the state of isreal does not belong to the jews. it is Palestinian land, so they are just trying to take back what is thiers.

Awww how cute. A wanna-be terrorist who's pretending to be a Muslim.

Yeah, they really teach a lot Islam in middle school these days.............. :cuckoo:

Believe me, FoxNews would be all over that in a heartbeat. We wouldn't be able to sleep at night until they stopped teaching it. No public school under Dubyah would teach us about Islam. In fact, no public school is allowed to teach us about religion at all, except in Kansas...and that's where they teach you about Christ being your savior and all.

i am still in highschool and i can tell u we went over islam in history class for the last 5 years. good job :clap2:

To be fair, there is one very small Shia break off cult group called the Ismailis.

They have 7 Pillars of Islam. Their 7th is Jihad. But they are pacificsts and the Jihad for them is the personal Jihad of inner struggle, not warfare.

What gives Israel the right to that land other than the fact that England gave it to them after England conquered it?

Forum List

Back