Al-Queda are not human beings & which religion they follow

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to question all AL-QUEDA no matter what their age is and what sort of responsibility one is performing but my simple question who gave power or authority to kill innocents?

As I heard news regarding 111 people were killed in Iraq the deadliest day in 2 years and at least 235 people wounded which proof they are not human being, no religion they follow and consider worst than pigs. I totally condemn the attack which is devil work performed by Al-Queda shame on you, all are brainless, un-educated and brain wash people appointed in AL-QUEDA.

I asked which heaven they people dream after their people did due to suicide attack, but our Islam teaches us if any one killed any innocent than he killed entire nation.

More interesting to share our last Prophet Mohd (PBUH ) quote for Muslims " from his hands and tongue another people safe" Al-Queda if believe last Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) than check what is your performance and why killing innocent specially shia to that you are so powerful and have no fear of God punishment.

I pray to God all elements workings for Al-Queda, including all followers, supports should be destroy and place in HELL for killing innocents and pray to God do not give extra spare time so they make plan for more and more killings. Those who supported or satisfied with their performance consider them all in the same place.

Why UNO silence OVER killing of 111 human valuable life in Iraq which lost and do not raise voice or take any action to teach lesson or only active / work where United States interest otherwise remain DEAF, DUMP & BLIND. Only American have authority to live and his life more important than other human beings?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif

• Banned
al-queda are black sheep n wahabi muslims followers have no relation with real Islam? why you brainless and over educated act like DEAF, DUMP OR BLIND? why not take notice of injustice and torture by Isarel

al-queda are black sheep n wahabi muslims followers have no relation with real Islam? why you brainless and over educated act like DEAF, DUMP OR BLIND? why not take notice of injustice and torture by Isarel

Oh here we go with the evil Jew card, took you 2 posts to play it.

I want to question all AL-QUEDA no matter what their age is and what sort of responsibility one is performing but my simple question who gave power or authority to kill innocents?

As I heard news regarding 111 people were killed in Iraq the deadliest day in 2 years and at least 235 people wounded which proof they are not human being, no religion they follow and consider worst than pigs. I totally condemn the attack which is devil work performed by Al-Queda shame on you, all are brainless, un-educated and brain wash people appointed in AL-QUEDA.

I asked which heaven they people dream after their people did due to suicide attack, but our Islam teaches us if any one killed any innocent than he killed entire nation.

More interesting to share our last Prophet Mohd (PBUH ) quote for Muslims " from his hands and tongue another people safe" Al-Queda if believe last Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) than check what is your performance and why killing innocent specially shia to that you are so powerful and have no fear of God punishment.

I pray to God all elements workings for Al-Queda, including all followers, supports should be destroy and place in HELL for killing innocents and pray to God do not give extra spare time so they make plan for more and more killings. Those who supported or satisfied with their performance consider them all in the same place.

Why UNO silence OVER killing of 111 human valuable life in Iraq which lost and do not raise voice or take any action to teach lesson or only active / work where United States interest otherwise remain DEAF, DUMP & BLIND. Only American have authority to live and his life more important than other human beings?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif

They are human beings and they are extremist adherents of Islam.

Forum List

Back