Al-Qaida video predicts Obama’s fall

if you were me, you'd be a lot fucking smarter than you are now. Aren't you the one that relies on what the media tells you instead of reading the actual transcripts and judging for yourself?

I've lived in 8 countries over the course of my life and visited a dozen others and fear never entered my mind. Kuwait, saudi arabia, japan, madagascar and taiwan are just some of the places i resided.

How many countries have you lived in?

Name them

canada, iceland, mexico, england, ireland, scotland, france, japan, taiwan, new zealand, spain, germany, holland, switzerland, belgium, el salvador, colombia, brazil, costa rica, dominican republic, haiti, denmark, finland, portugal, greenland, italy, panama, and the U.S.A.

canada, iceland, mexico, england, ireland, scotland, france, japan, taiwan, new zealand, spain, germany, holland, switzerland, belgium, el salvador, colombia, brazil, costa rica, dominican republic, haiti, denmark, finland, portugal, greenland, italy, panama, and the U.S.A.

You best be careful them are some frightening places!! Unlike Saudi Arabia where on any given weekend you could witness amputations, floggings and/or beheadings. For crimes ranging from murder and robbery to sexual deviance or for just being drunk. Saudi Arabia was a safe place I tell ya!

The video sounded similar themes as past ones, including an attempt to conflate Obama with his predecessor, George W. Bush, who was widely disliked by Muslims for his invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Many analysts believe that al-Qaida has been alarmed by Obama's comparative popularity in the Middle East, especially following his landmark speech to the Muslim world in Cairo in June.

"America has come in a new, hypocritical face. Smiling at us, but stabbing us with the same dagger that Bush used," said Al-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri in the message.

"God willing, your end will be at the hands of the Muslim nation, so that the world and history will be free of your crimes and lies." he said addressing Obama at the end of the two part video.

Al-Qaida video predicts Obama’s fall - Terrorism- msnbc.com

It appears this video was made on or around 9-11. Why is it that we are only hearing about it now?

Man, those terrorists must be scared as hell that they're losing the battle for hearts and minds.

ROFL.

there has been terrorists activity here of late

And why don't you tell us what that activity was...

Would it be the successful capture of members of the latest New York terror plot?

I guess there will be no kudos from you folks on that for Obama though, will there?

Strange that, since you always used to brag about anything Bush did to combat terrorism...

:cuckoo:

if i was you i would be frightened!!!! Being not too bright can make the world seem very dangerous and scary!!!

if you were me, you'd be a lot fucking smarter than you are now. Aren't you the one that relies on what the media tells you instead of reading the actual transcripts and judging for yourself?

I've lived in 8 countries over the course of my life and visited a dozen others and fear never entered my mind. Kuwait, saudi arabia, japan, madagascar and taiwan are just some of the places i resided.

How many countries have you lived in?

You've lived in 28 countires? How old are you? I've moved a lot in my life, but...wow.

there has been terrorists activity here of late

And why don't you tell us what that activity was...

Would it be the successful capture of members of the latest New York terror plot?

I guess there will be no kudos from you folks on that for Obama though, will there?

Strange that, since you always used to brag about anything Bush did to combat terrorism...

:cuckoo:

for the record mr :cuckoo:

Suspect in terror probe, father arrested at Colorado home

[URL="http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/19/fbi-agents-raid-home-of-man-questioned-in-terror-plot/"]link[/URL]

Forum List

Back