Al-Qaida video predicts Obama’s fall

You didn't read the transcript did you?

But hey, I really don't give a fuck, you can stay stupid the rest of your life for all I care.

Using your retarded logic the majority of Americans side with Al Quaeda. :cuckoo:

and the idiot who sides with rush and al quaeda chimes in again.

Everytime you post you make yourself look that much more foolish.

coming from the voice of experience i will take that under consideration.

Everytime you post you make yourself look that much more foolish.

Yes I've experienced idiots like you before, and you're all pretty much the same.

Why don't you answer my question? Which is, did you read the transcript?

i dont read that America hating rush limbaugh crap!!!

i bet you experienced a lot of idiots, you are their king.

Actually, it was Bush, the Republicans and the Muslims who worked together to destroy the Iraqi Christians. Hope it was worth it.

Yes I've experienced idiots like you before, and you're all pretty much the same.

I see so you just believe what others tell you to believe instead of listening or reading the man's words for yourself. You once again prove how much of an idiot you are. But I suppose it's not all your fault. I would imagine Bush is somehow responsible for your lack of intelligence.

I see so you just believe what others tell you to believe instead of listening or reading the man's words for yourself. You once again prove how much of an idiot you are. But I suppose it's not all your fault. I would imagine Bush is somehow responsible for your lack of intelligence.

the king of idiots speaks!!!!! you are on very thin ice calling people idiots when you listen to the America hating rush limbaugh in the first place sparky.:lol::lol:

the king of idiots speaks!!!!!

Does that make tha malcontent the Queen of Idiots?

so you think hussein had nothing to do with terrorism?

answer my question first.

I did. You're the one fixated on Al quaeda.

yes because they killed 3000 Americans on American soil while Saddam was merely an annoying fly hardly worth the cost in time, money, and most of all lives it has cost to take him out of power, all the while putting al quaeda on the backburner.

the king of idiots speaks!!!!! you are on very thin ice calling people idiots when you listen to the America hating rush limbaugh in the first place sparky.:lol::lol:

I don't listen to Rush, I have read his transcripts to see if his comments were put in proper context and most times they don't. Unlike you, I don't go by what the leftwing media aka MSM tells me.

Oooh I'm on thin ice!!!! Is that supposed to frighten me?

Republicans like to pretend the Democrats didn't suipport Bush after 9/11. They are good at rewriting history. They even like Reagan now.

Think back. The entire world supported Bush after 9/11. The majority of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq because, somehow, we believed Saddam was behind 9/11. Wonder where THAT come from. Bush said it wasn't him. Then there were the WMDs, then yellowcake, then...

Finally, the only people supporting Bush were the right wing wackos who believe anything as long as it's a lie. That's who we have left.

answer my question first.

yes because they killed 3000 Americans on American soil while Saddam was merely an annoying fly hardly worth the cost in time, money, and most of all lives it has cost to take him out of power, all the while putting al quaeda on the backburner.
Who the hell do you think put Al qaeda on the backburner? You're talking out of your ass, kid.

I don't listen to Rush, I have read his transcripts to see if his comments were put in proper context and most times they don't. Unlike you, I don't go by what the leftwing media aka MSM tells me.

if i was you i would be frightened!!!! being not too bright can make the world seem very dangerous and scary!!!

Who the hell do you think put Al qaeda on the backburner? You're talking out of your ass, kid.

wow you are dense, it has been quite obvious Iraq(secular dictator) was the priority over afghanistan(al quaeda protected hideout) during bush's time in office.

Republicans like to pretend the Democrats didn't suipport Bush after 9/11. They are good at rewriting history. They even like Reagan now.

Think back. The entire world supported Bush after 9/11. The majority of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq because, somehow, we believed Saddam was behind 9/11. Wonder where THAT come from. Bush said it wasn't him. Then there were the WMDs, then yellowcake, then...

Finally, the only people supporting Bush were the right wing wackos who believe anything as long as it's a lie. That's who we have left.

You believed Saddam was behind 9/11?? Man you are stupid!!!

if i was you i would be frightened!!!! being not too bright can make the world seem very dangerous and scary!!!

If you were me, you'd be a lot fucking smarter than you are now. Aren't you the one that relies on what the media tells you instead of reading the actual transcripts and judging for yourself?

I've lived in 8 countries over the course of my life and visited a dozen others and fear never entered my mind. Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Madagascar and Taiwan are just some of the places I resided.

How many countries have you lived in?

i don't listen to rush, i have read his transcripts to see if his comments were put in proper context and most times they don't. Unlike you, i don't go by what the leftwing media aka msm tells me.

Oooh i'm on thin ice!!!! Is that supposed to frighten me?

if i was you i would be frightened!!!! Being not too bright can make the world seem very dangerous and scary!!!

if you were me, you'd be a lot fucking smarter than you are now. Aren't you the one that relies on what the media tells you instead of reading the actual transcripts and judging for yourself?

I've lived in 8 countries over the course of my life and visited a dozen others and fear never entered my mind. Kuwait, saudi arabia, japan, madagascar and taiwan are just some of the places i resided.

if i was you i would be frightened!!!! Being not too bright can make the world seem very dangerous and scary!!!

if you were me, you'd be a lot fucking smarter than you are now. Aren't you the one that relies on what the media tells you instead of reading the actual transcripts and judging for yourself?

I've lived in 8 countries over the course of my life and visited a dozen others and fear never entered my mind. Kuwait, saudi arabia, japan, madagascar and taiwan are just some of the places i resided.

Name them

Forum List

Back