Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S.

-Cp said:
Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S.
Terrorists, bombs smuggled across Mexico border by MS-13 gangsters

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45203

WWIII will surely break out...China and Russia are starting to pal around again...a subtle message to the unwary...and the tactical nukes are from Russia...so when the hit comes I am sure that Mecca and Medina and North Korea will be the first targets of reprisal...so if the Islam terrorists think this will bring us to our knees they are sorely mistaken...they will no longer have a place to call home...and many more of them will die in the process...what makes me angry is... why we are not doing preemptive strikes to lessen the blow! :banana2: :terror: :bye1:

What the hell...if the nukes did enter via the rio grande...take out Mexico City too...they are not doing their job in the fight on terror...and have put us at risk! adios amigos!

You wouldn't want to infringe on the inalienable rights of criminals entering the US illegally by searching them, or better yet, denying them a place to gain entry would you?

How unAmerican of you. :rolleyes:

Thats a load of crap, Alquida doesnnt have the ability to bring in nukes to the US, its all propoganda to scare people and get more supporters for the war.

Theregular said:
Thats a load of crap, Alquida doesnnt have the ability to bring in nukes to the US, its all propoganda to scare people and get more supporters for the war.

Really? Where are your sources?

Here's a follow-up article that posted today:

Tancredo to request
al-Qaida nuke briefing
Congressman to ask Justice Department for report on 'American Hiroshima' plan

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45246

Gabriella84 said:
I hope they know where the Fox Building is.

If they hit liberal cities/centers, they might be doing us a favor...

Maybe Gabby is talking about the Vicente Fox Building in Mexico City?

Oh..never mind..

Sorry

I lost my mind for a moment there.

is solid intel we are in deep shit. If a nuke or several popped off here at home the rest of the world would not be sleeping.... for weeks or months. That would result in complete nationwide mobilization and a virtual police state. Not to mention, of course, what retaliatory measures the United States would employ world wide. That would be World War III because at that point it would be---with us---we occupy bases on your territory and assist you in scourging terrorist from your country's---against us---we may nuke you out of existence.. permanently...

-Cp said:

Tancredo to request
al-Qaida nuke briefing

Are you refering to this article as a source for this information, you gotta be kidding me! Isnt Tinit (which the article greatly bases its info on his words) the same guy who lied about Iraq's WMD's ?? If Bush him self along with Kollin powel and Ramsfeld lied to the whole world 1000 times about Iraqi WMD's why didnt you stop at that? why do you believe everything you read? especially that these people have lied before and will lie again.
I have read the whole article and didnt see anything but claims, no evedince whatsoever.
I remember when Powel lied in front the UN and gave the world some stupid pictures about mobile trucks that carried chemecial wepons, which proofed to be all false!

As far as i Know, this whole artilce is Crap, reading it reminds me of the 24 hours 2nd part show!

-Cp said:

Tancredo to request
al-Qaida nuke briefing

I was listening to Dr. Paul Williams on Savage today. He claims there are at least 5,000 sleepers and at least 20 nuclear suitcase bombs. One bomb would immediately destroy everything within a half mile and that is not counting the nuclear after effects later. He also claimed that over 80% of U.S. mosques are radicalized.

With the open borders we've become sitting ducks. Hello Congress...anybody home? :cuckoo:

Theregular said:
Are you refering to this article as a source for this information, you gotta be kidding me! Isnt Tinit (which the article greatly bases its info on his words) the same guy who lied about Iraq's WMD's ?? If Bush him self along with Kollin powel and Ramsfeld lied to the whole world 1000 times about Iraqi WMD's why didnt you stop at that? why do you believe everything you read? especially that these people have lied before and will lie again.
I have read the whole article and didnt see anything but claims, no evedince whatsoever.
I remember when Powel lied in front the UN and gave the world some stupid pictures about mobile trucks that carried chemecial wepons, which proofed to be all false!

As far as i Know, this whole artilce is Crap, reading it reminds me of the 24 hours 2nd part show!

It's all crap eh? Well consider the following:

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/07/13/sovietweapons.shtml

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=4&u=/ap/20050714/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/sleeper_cells

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/cgi-bin/news/newsbrief.plx?id=2242541196&fa=1

You'd better pull your head outta your ass soon...

ThomasPaine said:
That would be World War III because at that point it would be---with us---we occupy bases on your territory and assist you in scourging terrorist from your country's---against us---we may nuke you out of existence.. permanently...

Not likely, for one we do not have the military strength to effectivly occupy all of the countries that would be with us, secondly launching enough nukes to destroy every single one of the countries that would be against us would be cataclysmic on a plantet killer scale.

ScreamingEagle said:
By PHILIP GAILEY, Times Editor of Editorials
Published July 10, 2005

First the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington. Then last year's train bombing in Madrid. And now a series of blasts tearing through London's subway and bus system. As horrific as these terrorist attacks were, we ain't seen nothing yet.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/07/10/Columns/The_nuclear_terrorism.shtml

but I must agree with ya on this one...our elected officials better get their heads outta there arses...or else we are all doomed for the most part! :bang3:

Theregular said:

And how far do you know? Direct contact?

ThomasPaine said:
is solid intel we are in deep shit. If a nuke or several popped off here at home the rest of the world would not be sleeping.... for weeks or months. That would result in complete nationwide mobilization and a virtual police state. Not to mention, of course, what retaliatory measures the United States would employ world wide. That would be World War III because at that point it would be---with us---we occupy bases on your territory and assist you in scourging terrorist from your country's---against us---we may nuke you out of existence.. permanently...

Worse, we would have civil war. I agree we would have a virtual police state but that isnt going to go well with those who blame Bush they will rebel. They are already talking of secession. We will see another civil war in our life time regardless whether this nuclear weapons thing is true but i sure hope it isnt true.

Worse, we would have civil war. I agree we would have a virtual police state but that isnt going to go well with those who blame Bush they will rebel. They are already talking of secession. We will see another civil war in our life time regardless whether this nuclear weapons thing is true but i sure hope it isnt true.

I'd LOVE to see another Civil War..... no.. really, I would.....

BRING IT LIBS! :) Us conservatives will have our guns polished, locked and loaded....

I mean liberals already have stated they want to start one:

http://homepage.mac.com/evancm/brain-terminal/video/dc-2005-01-20/revolution-c2-hq.wmv

Forum List

Back