Al Qaida Leader Caught in Iraq

Losing so MM chanbes to subject

Go play some golf and think about your answers - get back to me later

how am I losing?

you keep bringing up the word surrender in every thread...i just want to make sure we are agree on the meaning of that word...so...in an effort to improve the effectiveness of our communication, I asked you a simple question...let me ask you again:

Did Britain surrender Palestine in 1948? yes or no?

You see....if you think they did, then I will know that is what you think surrender is. That will make your statements have more meaning for me.

how am I losing?

you keep bringing up the word surrender in every thread...i just want to make sure we are agree on the meaning of that word...so...in an effort to improve the effectiveness of our communication, I asked you a simple question...let me ask you again:

Did Britain surrender Palestine in 1948? yes or no?

You see....if you think they did, then I will know that is what you think surrender is. That will make your statements have more meaning for me.

Dems have a long history of appeasement and it continues today

Their surrender bill is the icing on the cake

Dems have a long history of appeasement and it continues today

Their surrender bill is the icing on the cake

you really only have about eight sentences that you recycle, don't you?

long history of appeasement...white flag..... surrender bill.... and then you start repeating them.

Will you please explain how turning over military encampments and hardware to the Iraqi Army is "surrendering" anything?

you really only have about eight sentences that you recycle, don't you?

long history of appeasement...white flag..... surrender bill.... and then you start repeating them.

Will you please explain how turning over military encampments and hardware to the Iraqi Army is "surrendering" anything?

Give a very accurate discription of the Dems - sorry if it bothers you

Ok, I am not sorry

The terrorists wil take over not the Iraqi army - the army is not ready to hold them off

The terrorists wil take over not the Iraqi army - the army is not ready to hold them off

which terrorists are you talking about? Foreign Al Qaeda fighters? That handful of deadenders will take over the Iraqi Army? ANd you still fail to answer the basic question:

which terrorists are you talking about? Foreign Al Qaeda fighters? That handful of deadenders will take over the Iraqi Army? ANd you still fail to answer the basic question:

Al Qaeda and the backing they are getting from Iran

Surrendering will enpower the terrorists and then they come after us

REeid/Pelosi will stand on the beaches with their white flags and want to talk to them as they come ashore

Al Qaeda and the backing they are getting from Iran

Surrendering will enpower the terrorists and then they come after us

REeid/Pelosi will stand on the beaches with their white flags and want to talk to them as they come ashore

so...your position is that the sunni wahabbists of Al Qaeda are getting support from the shiite persians of Iran?

That is incorrect. Iran is backing the shiites of Al Sadr..... not any sunnis.

you really don't understand the players well enough to carry on this discussion, obviously

so...your position is that the sunni wahabbists of Al Qaeda are getting support from the shiite persians of Iran?

you really don't understand the players well enough to carry on this discussion, obviously

Translation - Do not remind me terrorists will take over Iraq - facts make my head hurt

Libs have to deal with the fact that Al Qaeda is the real problem in Iraq]

And Cons have to deal with the fact that according to our own C.I.A., the Iraq Survey Group, and all the commanders in the field that haven't been replaced by Bush for telling the truth, our presence in Iraq is "strengthening Al Qaeda and providing a training ground for terrorists to hone their skills for future attacks upon America."

And Cons have to deal with the fact that according to our own C.I.A., the Iraq Survey Group, and all the commanders in the field that haven't been replaced by Bush for telling the truth, our presence in Iraq is "strengthening Al Qaeda and providing a training ground for terrorists to hone their skills for future attacks upon America."

More from the blame Amercia first crowd

It is not the fault of terrorists - it is America's fault

More from the blame Amercia first crowd

It is not the fault of terrorists - it is America's fault

More from the stick your head in the sand and pretend that America is the only nation on earth that gets to escape the consequences of it's actions crowd.

Your denial is harming our country!

Why do you hate our country so?

More from the stick your head in the sand and pretend that America is the only nation on earth that gets to escape the consequences of it's actions crowd.

Your denial is harming our country!

Why do you hate our country so?

If anyone hates Amercia it is liberals

They are the ones who constantly smear their own country - that protects their freedom to do so

Iraqi tribes promise to stop murders, kidnappings

Sorry abouth the bad news MM

BAGHDAD, May 2 (KUNA) -- Iraqi tribes of north and northeast Baghdad signed an agreement on hunting down terrorists, stopping murders, kidnappings, and missile attacks, and handing rebels over to authorities.
The new coalition agreement was signed by the leaders of Kirkhi, Shummar, and Al-Majmaa tribes with the attendance of senior officers from the Iraqi Police, Iraqi Army, and US Army.
The three tribes promised to unite in fighting rebels, freeing kidnapped people, preventing killings and kidnappings, cooperating with the Iraqi Police against terrorists, and solving conflicts between tribes on agricultural land.
Third Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division commander and senior US Army officer in Diyala Colonel David W. Sutherland, who attended the signing of the agreement, said the tribes' initiative showed they had a sense of responsibility toward the province's people and Iraq's stability.
Diyala, along with other Iraqi provinces, witnessed during the last few months a lot of tension, sectarian violence, explosions, and mass killings. (end) mhg.ris KUNA 021123 May 07NNNN

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=1729892&Language=en

Iraqi tribes promise to stop murders, kidnappings

Sorry abouth the bad news MM

BAGHDAD, May 2 (KUNA) -- Iraqi tribes of north and northeast Baghdad signed an agreement on hunting down terrorists, stopping murders, kidnappings, and missile attacks, and handing rebels over to authorities.
The new coalition agreement was signed by the leaders of Kirkhi, Shummar, and Al-Majmaa tribes with the attendance of senior officers from the Iraqi Police, Iraqi Army, and US Army.
The three tribes promised to unite in fighting rebels, freeing kidnapped people, preventing killings and kidnappings, cooperating with the Iraqi Police against terrorists, and solving conflicts between tribes on agricultural land.
Third Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division commander and senior US Army officer in Diyala Colonel David W. Sutherland, who attended the signing of the agreement, said the tribes' initiative showed they had a sense of responsibility toward the province's people and Iraq's stability.
Diyala, along with other Iraqi provinces, witnessed during the last few months a lot of tension, sectarian violence, explosions, and mass killings. (end) mhg.ris KUNA 021123 May 07NNNN

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=1729892&Language=en

Like all the other false milestones we've been given so far we'll just have to wait a few weeks and see if this makes any difference in the situation in Iraq.

If it does then we should just be that much closer to completing our mission in Iraq according to the timetable that Democrats have layed out.

Forum List

Back