Al-Qaida gains strength as Obama screams Al-Qaida is DEAD!

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Al Qaida gains strength in Afghanistan, North Africa, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan & Uzbekistan

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Excerpt:

KABUL, AFGHANISTAN -- The Obama administration narrative portrays al-Qaida as battered to the point of being a nonissue in Afghanistan. U.S. officials put the number of Al-Qaida member’s that their battling between “50 and 100 fighters.” (We're spending billions of dollars on 50 - 100 fighters?)

Obama is being beat on the head with the hard cold facts just before Election Day by his own military and administration that Al Qaida is not dead and is in fact gaining strength and popping up in other countries like a dangerous cancer!

Analyst’s in the U.S. say there is reason for concern that al-Qaida is down, but not out.

Al-Qaida's leadership fled Afghanistan in late 2001 to neighboring Pakistan, where it remains. Their support network has expanded and its relations with groups such as the Pakistani-based Haqqani network are strong. They have moved more weapons across the border from Pakistan. They’re attempting a comeback in Afghanistan's mountainous east region.

It’s believed by Afghani leaders that when the Americans leave in 2014 Al-Qaida will move back into Afghanistan and become stronger than before.

A more immediate worry is the threat posed by the growing presence of al-Qaida and affiliated groups in Yemen, Somalia and across a broad swath of North Africa, where it is believed Al-Qaida-linked militants may have been responsible for the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

U.S. and Afghan officials say Al-Qaida also has been building ties with like-minded Islamic militant groups present in Afghanistan, including Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba, which is blamed for the November 2008 rampage in Mumbai, India, that killed 166 people, and the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which is present in the north.

One Afghani official said, "Al-Qaida is very active. It is like fish. When one fish dies, another comes, and the determination of these Arab fighters is high."

SOURCE:

“Al Qaida in Afghanistan is attempting a comeback”
http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaida-afghanistan-attempting-comeback-144002075.html

We need a feel good movie about an al-qaeda kid who comes to America to visit the President and ends up getting to bang Eva Longoria.

I wonder if maybe just a few of them might
be a little bit pissed off at how the Democrat party
has been boasting about the killing of Bin Laden.

We need a feel good movie about an al-qaeda kid who comes to America to visit the President and ends up getting to bang Eva Longoria.

And the President has a top secret meeting with her to try to convince her
to do it for the good of the country.The only catch is that she has to make
sheep like noises when they are doing it to keep the guy interested. :eusa_whistle:

I wonder if maybe just a few of them might
be a little bit pissed off at how the Democrat party
has been boasting about the killing of Bin Laden.

You mean their “Beloved One”? I wonder how they felt when they heard that Obama dumped Osama in the ocean before his body was cold.

And the President has a top secret meeting with her to try to convince her
to do it for the good of the country.The only catch is that she has to make
sheep like noises when they are doing it to keep the guy interested. :eusa_whistle:

You mean goat type noises don't you? I could be wrong.

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

Forum List

Back