Al Qaida endorses McCain

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
The Associated Press: Al-Qaida-linked Web site backs McCain as president
WASHINGTON (AP) — Al-Qaida supporters suggested in a Web site message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a McCain presidency.

The message, posted Monday on the password-protected al-Hesbah Web site, said if al-Qaida wants to exhaust the United States militarily and economically, "impetuous" Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain is the better choice because he is more likely to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"This requires presence of an impetuous American leader such as McCain, who pledged to continue the war till the last American soldier," the message said. "Then, al-Qaida will have to support McCain in the coming elections so that he continues the failing march of his predecessor, Bush."
SITE Intelligence Group, based in Bethesda, Md., monitors the Web site and translated the message.

"If al-Qaida carries out a big operation against American interests," the message said, "this act will be support of McCain because it will push the Americans deliberately to vote for McCain so that he takes revenge for them against al-Qaida. Al-Qaida then will succeed in exhausting America till its last year in it."

Wow - this amazes me. Not that al qaeda wants a weak leader in the white house, but that here it is, so evidently from that group, and flies in the face of what some of the spin has been.

Here's another point of view, although the article is most likely too detailed for the one dimensional geniuses that pollute this board all day to comprehend.

Too be fair, I wouldn't vote based on what AQ says. But if they'd said this about Obama, the right wing would be peeing their pants.

Here's another point of view, although the article is most likely too detailed for the one dimensional geniuses that pollute this board all day to comprehend.

Does this mean that you take the new evidence seriously, since you obviously are not a one dimensional genius?

Does this mean that you take the new evidence seriously, since you obviously are not a one dimensional genius?

The timing of your reply proves my point. You barely had time to read my post and write a reply, let alone read (and comprehend) the article.

The timing of your reply proves my point. You barely had time to read my post and write a reply, let alone read (and comprehend) the article.
She probably read it yesterday. It's kind of strange that you equate a news organization with a terrorist group. Oh wait, I forgot you believed the trash that WorldNetDaily writes.

Well, here's hoping AlQaida can get McCain elected! He's such a cranky old soul in his depends and all..

She probably read it yesterday.

I was tempted to cover that possibility in my post but after a quick review of the thread I discounted it.

It doesn't surprise me that you would entertain the idea that the American Thinker site is a terrorist based oregaization. Not in the least.

Well, here's hoping AlQaida can get McCain elected! He's such a cranky old soul in his depends and all..

so you welcome a terrorist attack if it helps McCain get elected? wow... you never cease to disgust me Willow, really you don't.

I was tempted to cover that possibility in my post but after a quick review of the thread I discounted it.

It doesn't surprise me that you would entertain the idea that the American Thinker site is a terrorist based oregaization. Not in the least.
lol, I never said it was. It's certainly misnamed, though. Any article I've read on it sounds like the reasoning of a third grader that isn't very bright.

lol, I never said it was. It's certainly misnamed, though. Any article I've read on it sounds like the reasoning of a third grader that isn't very bright.

Have you been hanging out with senator Murtha?

I'd love to stay and dribble with ya all day but I need to go take care of some business.

Have a great day!

Forum List

Back