Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Al-Qaida Calls for More
Attacks on US diplomats
AP | Sep 18, 2012, 04.22PM IST

India:

In Kashmir's main city of Srinagar, a strike shut down businesses and public transportation as marchers burned US flags and an effigy of President Barack Obama. When the protesters tried to march into the main business district, police fired tear gas and used batons to disperse them, a police officer said on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to reporters. Protesters hurled rocks at the troops, he said. There were no immediate reports of injuries.

Indonesia:

In Indonesia, about 200 people from various Islamic groups torched an American flag and tires outside the US Consulate in the third largest city of Medan. Some unfurled banners saying, "Go to hell America," while others trampled on dozens of paper flags.

Yemen:

Yemen-based al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula recently issued a similar call for attacks on US diplomatic facilities. It is al-Qaida's most active branch in the Middle East.
Al-Qaida calls for attacks on US diplomats - The Times of India

The president will not come back to the White House and deal with these problems because the people would expect a news conference and would have to answer some hard questions.

1. What do you say to Libya who says you were forewarned of possible attacks to the embassy?

2. What did you so to protect the Libyan and other embassies?

3. What did you say to Sudan when they told you the Marines could not come and protect our own embassy?

4. What are you doing now to protect our embassies and Western interests?

5. Are American people visiting or living in Muslim countries in danger and is there a process in getting them out of the countries that are attacking American interests?

6. What are you doing to ease tensions in Islamic countries?

Last edited:
Id like to know:

Why was the Libyan ambassador in Benghazai of all places?
Was he killed using weapons our government supplied to the Libyan rebels?

people please dont agitate them cant you see this is your fault. you are causing this by agitating these people who only want to abide by their peace loving religion and you are not tolerant of their religious beliefs and i ask that the american soliders, please, if you see a muslim charing at you, please dont do anything that seems threaten and if they try to kill you, just understand its their rights to follow their religions as much as it is for you to ignore your life for their happiness. please dont do anything to provoke these peace loving people.

Id like to know:

Why was the Libyan ambassador in Benghazai of all places?
Was he killed using weapons our government supplied to the Libyan rebels?

The evil and failed obama regime knew 72 hours in advance that an attack was coming. The ambassador left the embassy in Tripoli to go the consulate in Benghazi to help the people evacuate. We have supplied Al Quaeda with weapons since the revolt against Gaddafi. In fact, we could consider this attack Gaddafi's revenge. He said the rebels were Al Quaeda, and we funded them anyway.

people please dont agitate them cant you see this is your fault. you are causing this by agitating these people who only want to abide by their peace loving religion and you are not tolerant of their religious beliefs and i ask that the american soliders, please, if you see a muslim charing at you, please dont do anything that seems threaten and if they try to kill you, just understand its their rights to follow their religions as much as it is for you to ignore your life for their happiness. please dont do anything to provoke these peace loving people.

Please tell me that this is sarcasm?

I guess that Al Wankers didn't want to kill anyone before this? :eusa_whistle:

Please tell me that this is sarcasm?

I guess that Al Wankers didn't want to kill anyone before this? :eusa_whistle:

it is, im getting tired of people blaming americans and telling americans what to do with these people that choose to wage acts of war at us.

Forum List

Back