Al-Qaida Calls for Holy War Against Israel

I know it's wrong to discuss JUST judaism. Go read about the crusades too if you want.

rtwngAvngr said:
Go research noahidism. Go research the talmud. Go research maimonides. I'm not saying it's worse than any other. I'm saying a large part of their religion revolves around a time in the future when they will control the whole world, unified under one set of religious laws, and enforced by religious courts headed by the sanhedrin in jerusalem. Their religion is just as theocratic as Islam, but they're just using stealthier methods. Why won't you go read? Your willful ignorance is beginning to disappoint me.

Go research the King James version of the Bible. Go reseach the Mormon verison of it. Go research the Koran. Go research the writings of ANY religion. They ALL state the same thing.

There is no willful ignorance when there is nothing of value to be learned.

rtwngAvngr said:
Go research noahidism. Go research the talmud. Go research maimonides. I'm not saying it's worse than any other. I'm saying a large part of their religion revolves around a time in the future when they will control the whole world, unified under one set of religious laws, and enforced by religious courts headed by the sanhedrin in jerusalem. Their religion is just as theocratic as Islam, but they're just using stealthier methods. Why won't you go read? Your willful ignorance is beginning to disappoint me.

Then why does the State of Israel have freedom of religion?

THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

http://www.israel.org/MFA/Peace Pro...claration of Establishment of State of Israel

ScreamingEagle said:
Well, if they're that scary, all the more reason to let them have their own country, keep them basically in one place, right? :cof:

That would be cool if the American taxpayer didn't subsidize it but the truth is that we spend big bucks there.
What has always puzzled me is why so many jews in America continue to remain lefties. As the Democrats continue to move further and further to the left, it is very apparent that they do not support Israel. Here's a recent article that helps to answer why:

American Jews are naive ???

ScreamingEagle said:
Then why does the State of Israel have freedom of religion?

This is just words. The truth is that Newly arrived european jews automatically have more rights than palestinians who have lived there their whole lives.

ScreamingEagle said:
Or else their communist masters have them buffaloed.:dunno:

I was just trying to understand the article and my take was that it said American jews were too naive or afraid to support those who defend them.

rtwngAvngr said:
This is just words. The truth is that Newly arrived european jews automatically have more rights than palestinians who have lived there their whole lives.

By law? Or are you just repeating accusations of discrimination by non-Jews?

I would grant you that discrimination probably exists (where doens't it?), but I'm pretty-sure that by law, freedom of religion is a right in Israel.

rtwngAvngr said:

That was kinda the point of creating Israel, wasn't it?

Yet still they are as fair as possible to others while maintaining their mainly jewish state.

Here's a good piece. Although it could be just all anti semitic lies. :rolleyes:

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=6257
When there isn't universal citizenship that is equitable to all, democratic values are compromised in a serious way. A quintessential illustration of this is Apartheid South Africa, where 87% of the territory of South Africa was reserved under law for white citizens only, and denied from non-white citizens.

I fear that the situation in Israel is comparable, and I'm not talking about popular xenophobia, but rather a situation regulated by an act of parliament where 93% of the territory of the State of Israel - and I am not referring to the West Bank and the Gaza Strip - is reserved under law for Jewish citizens only. If the apartheid distinction in South Africa was between white and non-white, the apartheid distinction in Israel is between Jew and non-Jew.

So, one cannot talk of Israeli citizenship in the same sense that one could talk of Canadian citizenship, because - racist practices and popular xenophobia in Canada notwithstanding - all citizens are equal before the law. This is not so in Israel: Jewish citizens are citizens of class A, and non-Jews are second, third and fourth class citizens.

ScreamingEagle said:

Yet still they are as fair as possible to others while maintaining their mainly jewish state.

AHHHHHHHHHh so the UN created a Jewish state. They're the ones who started this mess. Why is the US paying for a Jewish state? Does that not infringe on the separation of Church and State ?

rtwngAvngr said:
Here's a good piece. Although it could be just all anti semitic lies. :rolleyes:
Rolling eyes notwithstanding, first think one notices at the site:

FromOccupiedPalestine.org

ScreamingEagle said:

Exactly. It's ethnic nationalism. Fine for the jews, bad for everyone else, apparently.

dilloduck said:
I was just trying to understand the article and my take was that it said American jews were too naive or afraid to support those who defend them.

Naive or :stupid: as the article said?

Liberal schools are teaching our children the ways of communism, jews included. Jewish intellectuals in America have had a communist influence on American jews. Even David Ben-Gurion was basically a Marxist - the one who led the jews in establishing the many kibbutzes. The kibbutzes were communes - communist collectives.

dilloduck said:
AHHHHHHHHHh so the UN created a Jewish state. They're the ones who started this mess. Why is the US paying for a Jewish state? Does that not infringe on the separation of Church and State ?

Exactly. It's ethnic nationalism. Fine for the jews, bad for everyone else, apparently.

OK, you're overreacting. Freedom of religion in the democratic state of Israel still exists. Point is the majority are jews.

ScreamingEagle said:
Naive or :stupid: as the article said?

Liberal schools are teaching our children the ways of communism, jews included. Jewish intellectuals in America have had a communist influence on American jews. Even David Ben-Gurion was basically a Marxist - the one who led the jews in establishing the many kibbutzes. The kibbutzes were communes - communist collectives.

Fine with me as long as they keep it in Israel. Any guess on the percentage of Americans who know what they are funding?

Forum List

Back