Al-Qaeda´s Zionist airforce attacks Syrian army again

Idk about Golan heights. If SAA has advanced that far, does that mean it's over?

ISIS is gone? er wut?

SAA needs to sweep and clear.

Eesh, last video I saw, the jihadi fought to the death and left behind an IED. :(

It messed up the pointman's leg.

The Zionist regime bombed the advancing government forces after the terrorist offensives failed. There is still no Russian reaction.

Breaking: Israeli Air Force attacks Syrian Army in Golan Height

ROFLMAO -------I already read this stuff 60 years ago. Coincidentally it was
written in SYRIA. Way back then I did not know where Syria was but I was sure
it was a Christian country-------with crosses with extra lines. All the "Syrians" I knew
had crosses with extra lines. Back then what we call PITA now was called "Syrian
bread" The Syrians I knew in the USA were nice people----but the Syrians in Syria--
by virtue of their writings were OBVIOUSLY Nazis .........and indeed they were----
escaped war criminals

"Al-Qaeda attacked a Syrian Arab Army position in Madinat al-Baath (map) next to the Israel occupied Golan heights. Al-Qaeda requested Israeli fire-support by launching some mortars towards empty space in the Israel occupied area. The Israeli Defense Force accepted the request and destroyed two Syrian Arab Army tanks. Two Syrian soldiers were killed. The SAA held steady and the al-Qaeda attack on its position failed."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel...a-mercenaries-started-three-years-ago/5596184

Even the Israeli media confirms that the IDF is supporting the Islamists.

"Israel provided air cover to Islamist attack"

read more: Two killed in Israeli airstrikes on Syrian army in Golan Heights, local reports say
Beware of the troll!

19247763_1744465105569401_3122736692115027653_n.jpg

read more: Two killed in Israeli airstrikes on Syrian army in Golan Heights, local reports say
Beware of the troll!

the Baathist pigs DID NOT BOTHER TO READ THE ARTICLE. While it is true that
Ha aretz is the mouth piece for dissidents------the only way the pigs got this report to be
"critical" was by misquoting it-------The article QUOTES THE SYRIAN ARMY with the
statement >>>>>

In fact the strike by the IDF was in response to bombs on Israeli positions by the
ass lickers of ASS-ad

Beware of the troll!

Ha aretz is the mouth piece for dissidents------the only way the pigs got this report to be
"critical" was by misquoting it-------The article QUOTES THE SYRIAN ARMY with the
statement >>>>>

In fact the strike by the IDF was in response to bombs on Israeli positions by the
ass lickers of ASS-ad

oh geee----capt blei responds to the uncovering of his mendacious ass---
---as if I TICKLED HIM

Beware of the troll!

statement >>>>>

ass lickers of ASS-ad

oh geee----capt blei responds to the uncovering of his mendacious ass---
---as if I TICKLED HIM
How about an avatar?

9nkh5syp.jpg

oh gee------how quaint. The Zionists also burned the apartment tower in London. How about
the cholera epidemic in Yemen?

any reason that the Syrian army is in the Golan heights?

They are liberating their Golan Heights.

OH !!!! is that what they were doing in Maalot in 1974.??

Forum List

Back